Johno24

Leicester, UK

#9183 Jan 31, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text> no he does not and we share this pc so i cant e mail where are you from
near Leicester do you have k Ik app on I phone or want to text
michelle

Warboys, UK

#9184 Jan 31, 2013
Johno24 wrote:
<quoted text> near Leicester do you have k Ik app on I phone or want to text
i,m 27 years how old are you and are you married
Johno24

Leicester, UK

#9185 Jan 31, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text> i,m 27 years how old are you and are you married
26 not married
michelle

Warboys, UK

#9186 Jan 31, 2013
Johno24 wrote:
<quoted text> 26 not married
if you where married i mite have sucked you off to i,m from peterboro
Johno24

Leicester, UK

#9187 Jan 31, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text> if you where married i mite have sucked you off to i,m from peterboro
I just bought and moved in with my gf to our own place and work nearer you
AL BUNDY

United States

#9188 Jan 31, 2013
What's the sickest thing I have done sexually------my wife
Tom

Leigh-on-sea, UK

#9189 Jan 31, 2013
Michelle
Text me x
michelle

Warboys, UK

#9190 Jan 31, 2013
Johno24 wrote:
<quoted text> I just bought and moved in with my gf to our own place and work nearer you
would you let a married women suck you off
Join Free
Tom

Leigh-on-sea, UK

#9191 Jan 31, 2013
Michelle
07889 401301
Johno24

Leicester, UK

#9192 Jan 31, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text> would you let a married women suck you off
yeh

Since: Jan 13

Mesa, AZ

#9193 Jan 31, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text> would you let a married women suck you off
If I lived in the UK, I would
william

Saint Johns, MI

#9194 Jan 31, 2013
Sam wrote:
I ate my gf's poo
Did she know you were doing it or did you sneek it some how. Was it hard or soft poo and how much. I have done this before but had to sneak her poo from the toilet that i had tuened off and waited for her to go ..It work and was killer to see her poop and get to mess with it.
michelle

Warboys, UK

#9195 Jan 31, 2013
Johno24 wrote:
<quoted text> yeh
no more contact just a one off no sex just a suck off thats all be honest
Johnny J

Brook Park, OH

#9196 Jan 31, 2013
Licked my wife's ass while I was eating her out.
Johno24

Leicester, UK

#9197 Jan 31, 2013
michelle wrote:
<quoted text> no more contact just a one off no sex just a suck off thats all be honest
yeh
Jason

Australia

#9200 Feb 1, 2013
When i was a teenager i broke into a catholic church and masturbated onto the altar.
Kiwi

Covent Garden, UK

#9201 Feb 1, 2013
Wouldn't worry bout it Jason Catholic Church has the same respect for gays girls who.want an abortion etc as u did back then
GIA

Rescaldina, Italy

#9202 Feb 2, 2013
Sickest sadness is to see people who claim to be proud of being italians....argh!
Erick

Modesto, CA

#9204 Feb 2, 2013
Sniff and leak my mothers dirty panties. I have been obsessing over her for years and tasting her juices was hot. I jerked off and came all over them many times. My mom confronted me about it and I was so embarrassed. She told me it was okay and normal and the reason she was asking me is because she was hoping it wasn't somebody else doing it. She said since she was growing up her brothers and even uncles have done that to her panties. She was concern that it may be the same people doing it again. She told me not to tell anybody because it was embarrassing for everyone. She told me that she was flattered that it was me. She said she didn't know why I would be interested in an old hag. I stood quite but I wanted to tell her that she's a one hot milf.

Since: Jun 11

Rosenberg, TX

#9205 Feb 2, 2013
Erick wrote:
Sniff and leak my mothers dirty panties. I have been obsessing over her for years and tasting her juices was hot. I jerked off and came all over them many times. My mom confronted me about it and I was so embarrassed. She told me it was okay and normal and the reason she was asking me is because she was hoping it wasn't somebody else doing it. She said since she was growing up her brothers and even uncles have done that to her panties. She was concern that it may be the same people doing it again. She told me not to tell anybody because it was embarrassing for everyone. She told me that she was flattered that it was me. She said she didn't know why I would be interested in an old hag. I stood quite but I wanted to tell her that she's a one hot milf.
You should have told her what you thought. She may have been willing to teach you a thing or two! ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone want to sext? (Jan '11) 2 min dean 2,268
Gay meet? harlow (Feb '13) 2 min connor 5,986
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Btm 529,719
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min ABC 588,684
girl want slave boy on skype 3 min lovelyflute 68
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Romboy 244,954
23 yr old gf rate 3 min Donwood 3
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Mistressrebecca1 405,963
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 13 min liam 41,000
More from around the web