What's the sickest thing you've done sexually?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 269)

Showing posts 5,361 - 5,380 of7,037
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Tired of being alone!!”

Since: Mar 11

Massillon Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Yah I pity your half brother, I guess he's to ugly to find a real woman outside!
Not by force either!! It would have to be consensual
Mature Wife

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

The sickest thing I've done sexually after almost 20 years of being married was getting fingered in my ass by my husbands brother and had me suck it right after. I can't believe he got me so horny that i didn't object.
Samantha

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Petell wrote:
<quoted text>Does husband know About it?
I'm not married and nobody else knows about it except the both of us. I have a boyfriend, but i would never tell him what I did for 40 bucks.

Since: Feb 12

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Mature Wife wrote:
The sickest thing I've done sexually after almost 20 years of being married was getting fingered in my ass by my husbands brother and had me suck it right after. I can't believe he got me so horny that i didn't object.
such a naughty image ....was your hubby there?
Samantha

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

jimzimjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Did you ever at any stage , want him to fill you in between your thighs??
No I didn't. I thought it would be an easy 40 bucks to make but it wasn't. He has offered me more money to let him touch me but I've declined so far.
Son

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

I regret teasing my son when he was in his horny years. I felt so bad that I had him help tie my high heels when I was wearing a mini skirt with see through panties. As he helped me with each shoe I had my knees apart and I sat at the edge of the coach and as he looked up he saw where he came out of. I regret that i did that to him because he wouldn't leave me alone after this incident.
Show

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

My husband wanted to share me with another man and when he had his friend over for drinks I was excited. He's hot and I told my husband I wanted him for our threesome. We all were drinking and we all did some lines and I got super horny that I played and masterbated with myself as they both watched me. I had an orgasm just by knowing he was watching me. He went to the restroom and my husband took me to our bedroom. I told him I wanted to finish what we started and my husband got cold feet. I went back to the living room wearing a long blouse without undies and I tried to get him going but he didn't want to. I regret it because he told all the other guys and now when they see me they don't respect me.
Stephanie

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

What I regret the most is wearing a mini skirt for one of my boyfriends family party. I remember I wore this dress with tiny panties because my BF liked it a lot. When he took me to his house and had me sit on a bar stool facing all the men in the living room was something I never expected to happen. Sitting in the bar stool my mini skirt rode up and all my legs and thighs were in full display. I could only keep my legs close to make sure I didn't flash anybody. My BF was busy with his cousins while I sat alone facing his uncles and his dad. There were six of them and they were all over my legs. They offered me tequila shots and I took them. I was nervous and scared because I didn't know what to do. When I uncrossed my legs I saw all of their eyes up my skirt and I knew I had just flashed them all. I got red and wanted to run away when his dad came to me and rubbed my thigh and gave me another shot. He rubbed his buldge on me and I can't believe I allowed it to happen.
Join Free

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Show wrote:
My husband wanted to share me with another man and when he had his friend over for drinks I was excited. He's hot and I told my husband I wanted him for our threesome. We all were drinking and we all did some lines and I got super horny that I played and masterbated with myself as they both watched me. I had an orgasm just by knowing he was watching me. He went to the restroom and my husband took me to our bedroom. I told him I wanted to finish what we started and my husband got cold feet. I went back to the living room wearing a long blouse without undies and I tried to get him going but he didn't want to. I regret it because he told all the other guys and now when they see me they don't respect me.
hubby is a jerk !

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

Son wrote:
I regret teasing my son when he was in his horny years. I felt so bad that I had him help tie my high heels when I was wearing a mini skirt with see through panties. As he helped me with each shoe I had my knees apart and I sat at the edge of the coach and as he looked up he saw where he came out of. I regret that i did that to him because he wouldn't leave me alone after this incident.
Did he get any other peeks and did you eventually submit your self to him
Robin

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Lancs guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Robin...we are sensitive, aren't we! What's the matter now, Batman won't let you use the Batmobile again this weekend?
LOL!!!!!!!!!! Well said!!!!......
Nash

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Show wrote:
You experienced the other side of bringing fantasy into reality.
Nash

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Stephanie wrote:
What I regret the most is wearing a mini skirt for one of my boyfriends family party. I remember I wore this dress with tiny panties because my BF liked it a lot. When he took me to his house and had me sit on a bar stool facing all the men in the living room was something I never expected to happen. Sitting in the bar stool my mini skirt rode up and all my legs and thighs were in full display. I could only keep my legs close to make sure I didn't flash anybody. My BF was busy with his cousins while I sat alone facing his uncles and his dad. There were six of them and they were all over my legs. They offered me tequila shots and I took them. I was nervous and scared because I didn't know what to do. When I uncrossed my legs I saw all of their eyes up my skirt and I knew I had just flashed them all. I got red and wanted to run away when his dad came to me and rubbed my thigh and gave me another shot. He rubbed his buldge on me and I can't believe I allowed it to happen.
You must be a real treat for the oldies.

Since: May 12

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

I wanna do sick stuff
Big Mike

Yigo, Guam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Frank Stanton wrote:
I had sex with a female. GAAAAAKKKKK !!!!!
:(
Awwww! What happen!? Did your 650lb's pink looking shemale got the birdflu!?
jon

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

me and my brother fingered and ate out his 6 year old daughter last night. we made sure she had an orgasm
jon

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

she was sleeping nude in her bed room and we went in, slowly rolled her onto her back and he opened her legs and i started licking her nipples while he went down on her. as soon as my tongue touched her little body she woke up. she asked what we were doing and we told her exactly what we were doing. she let us and she loved it
jon

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

we both just masturbated into her mouth
Kyle1111888

Bundoora, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

jon wrote:
she was sleeping nude in her bed room and we went in, slowly rolled her onto her back and he opened her legs and i started licking her nipples while he went down on her. as soon as my tongue touched her little body she woke up. she asked what we were doing and we told her exactly what we were doing. she let us and she loved it
that's so hot I wanna join
Sydney

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

I posted this in another thread.

When i was 25 (31 now) i came home to find my 17 year old sister and her 16 year old friend passed out cold drunk. My sister had a short skirt over her bikini bottoms and only had her bikini top on. She was lying on the couch. I pulled her skirt around her waist and pulled her bottoms over. I just wanted to rub my cock over her vagina, but it was so nice i gently pushed in. She was so tight once i was balls deep i just thrust deep in and held her hips tight as i unloaded myself into her. I pulled out and redressed her. Her friend was on the floor. I picked her up and leant her over our coffee table. She only had on her bikini. I slid it down to her knees and knelt behind her. Again is pushed inside till as deep as i could go, then blew another huge load into her. I was so hard i kept going and blew a second load into her 16 year old body. I pulled her bikini back up and lay her back down and left. My sister was fine, but i found out a few weeks later that her friend was pregnant. They still don't know it was me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,361 - 5,380 of7,037
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7002 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 min akopen 24,335
What's your fetish? 2 min CJ Rocker 25
pic trade group 2 min buetty420 1
My early modeling experience (Aug '12) 2 min Dicerlr 6
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Chubbyt90 332,016
Gay/bi K....k 3 min Onlygreeneyes 63,643
dirty ki..k 3 min tristan 136,248
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Jakefenton123 209,530
Females that post nude snapchat stories 6 min codykins1 2,487