Screwing another man's wife and LOVING it

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: May 09

United States

#1 May 12, 2009
First, let me say that this is my first post ever here. I was actually doing a search of the web for "cuckolding" and came across this site.

I never really knew what that term meant until I began having sex with a female co-worker recently who is married. I heard the term and looked it up, and ended up here.

Anyway, my point is that I have been blown away about how much I am turned on by the fact that I am f*cking someone else's wife. NEVER in my life has that been a fetish or even a fantasy of mine. But this affair has completely changed my entire sexuality.
During the act, I LOVE thinking about the fact that her husband wishes she would have sex with him (she only does on their anniversary etc), and I LOVE knowing that I am nailing someone else's "property".
I talk out loud to her about this during our sex, mocking him and reminding her as she sucks me, etc.
I realize this probably sounds as if the point of my post is simply to brag - it isn't. I am just stunned that this mental "thing", taking another man's wife from him and making her beg for my c*ck, has opened up doors I never knew existed.

He does not know about the affair, so one question I do have is whether this is truly a cuckold situation - I'm still learning, but it seems that in order for it to be a cuckold thing the husband has to know about it.
tton

United States

#2 May 12, 2009
nope your just a pig. but i dont blame you either.
Seriously

Watertown, WI

#3 May 12, 2009
No - he needs to know and be made to watch.

You will find guys in this site that WANT to watch and listen the wife tell the lover how much better they are than hubby, how small hubby is etc.

Based on you story I don't think that is the situation with that "lady"

Since: May 09

United States

#5 May 12, 2009
Seriously wrote:
No - he needs to know and be made to watch.
You will find guys in this site that WANT to watch and listen the wife tell the lover how much better they are than hubby, how small hubby is etc.
Based on you story I don't think that is the situation with that "lady"
You are correct, the husband would NEVER go for it. That is not the situation - he is oblivious to the fact that I'm doing his wife, and would be livid if he found out.
I guess that's part of what makes it enjoyable - knowing that he has no clue, begs his wife to suck him off even thought she hasn't done that since before they were married, and I get whatever I want from her.
The fact that SHE asked ME for anal for the first time in her life is a major head rush (both heads, ha).
nod

Israel

#6 May 12, 2009
Alpha Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, the husband would NEVER go for it. That is not the situation - he is oblivious to the fact that I'm doing his wife, and would be livid if he found out.
I guess that's part of what makes it enjoyable - knowing that he has no clue, begs his wife to suck him off even thought she hasn't done that since before they were married, and I get whatever I want from her.
The fact that SHE asked ME for anal for the first time in her life is a major head rush (both heads, ha).
Yeah, you're getting a dominance pleasure from making her cheat on her husband while lauding you as the better man.
Seriously

Watertown, WI

#7 May 12, 2009
Alpha Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that SHE asked ME for anal for the first time in her life is a major head rush (both heads, ha).
Just be careful, as my wife tells me, with woman it will always become emotional if it lasts too long and then the thrill will be gone.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#8 May 19, 2009
No, it isnt a cuckhold situation. You are just having an affair with the mans wife.

The part you enjoy is, like nod said, is the dominance factor you get from essentially having something you cannot have in a way, and doing it better than the person who has it already.

Since: Jan 09

Atlanta, GA

#9 May 19, 2009
Years ago, when I was a new homes sales manager, one of the builders that I represented "screwed" me out of my commission. Later, his wife caught him cheating on her with the interior decorator. To get revenge on him, she asked my to accompany her to the homebuilder's convention banquet. We drove his Mercedes convertible and sat in a very visible area so he couldn't help but see us. He was extremely upset and it showed ! After dinner, we went back to their house and I mF##ked her brains out !! The next day was very "tense" at the office when he arrived. When he started to question me about the evening, I reminded him what he had done to me and to her and that since he "screwed" me out of my sales commission, I got it back from his wife and that the score was settled. That was without a doubt the most expensive piece I have ever had !!
Join Free
Julia

Springwood, Australia

#11 May 19, 2009
This is Julia. The three guys that fu-k me, with my husbands approval are fu-king a married woman, and they love it. The married woman loves it as well. Julia X

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#12 May 20, 2009
i cant wait to get my wife done by another guy
Just Mee

Asheville, NC

#13 May 20, 2009
Personally, I think a man that would participate in a wife's betrayal of her husband is a person to be avoided. I suppose she tells you how lousy a lover he is, how he doesn't care for her as she needs, how he's a slob etc. etc. etc. ad naseum. I suppose also this is the first time she's ever done a thing like this - right? Riiiight. Your level of foolishness surpasses your lack of moral decency. I won't word it quite as strongly as Duuude - I think piano wire around your balls would be sufficient.
bobbyboy

Basildon, UK

#14 May 20, 2009
Alpha Bull wrote:
First, let me say that this is my first post ever here. I was actually doing a search of the web for "cuckolding" and came across this site.
I never really knew what that term meant until I began having sex with a female co-worker recently who is married. I heard the term and looked it up, and ended up here.
Anyway, my point is that I have been blown away about how much I am turned on by the fact that I am f*cking someone else's wife. NEVER in my life has that been a fetish or even a fantasy of mine. But this affair has completely changed my entire sexuality.
During the act, I LOVE thinking about the fact that her husband wishes she would have sex with him (she only does on their anniversary etc), and I LOVE knowing that I am nailing someone else's "property".
I talk out loud to her about this during our sex, mocking him and reminding her as she sucks me, etc.
I realize this probably sounds as if the point of my post is simply to brag - it isn't. I am just stunned that this mental "thing", taking another man's wife from him and making her beg for my c*ck, has opened up doors I never knew existed.
He does not know about the affair, so one question I do have is whether this is truly a cuckold situation - I'm still learning, but it seems that in order for it to be a cuckold thing the husband has to know about it.
Sounds simular to what happened to me ,a very close friend got married and all was well for a few years , until he came around one night almost in tears , He explained they had been trying for kids and no joy so seeking medical advice had a sperm count done , There was very little to no chance of him being a biological father ,they tried ivf but it was getting expensive and taking so long, they started argueing over any and every thing , temperarily split up,
They got back together and jokingly (semi) said if you need a donor just say and ill help you out ,lol, weeks latter he asked if i ment what i said ? i said of course i will BUT you will have to OK it with my wife , surprise , she said i feel so sorry for her and i know your not running of with her so do it ,
I did , for eight years and she never got pregnant ??? but fell in love with me , i never left my wife and they moved to another country ,
but he did jion in a couple of times and she treated him like a slave boy ,i lved it ,
Julia

Brisbane, Australia

#15 May 20, 2009
CARAVEN12 wrote:
i cant wait to get my wife done by another guy
Hi Caraven, this is Julia. TAKE IT SLOWLY ! Don't rush it. Make sure the first time for her is lovely, if it isn't it may be hard to get her to try it a second time,and make sure you tell her you LOVE her! Julia X
NC guy

AOL

#16 May 20, 2009
Love to have my wife done by annother guy,the only thing I would want in return is to have the pleasure of eating her out,immediately after she is fucked,taste his & her juices,her tell me how big and good his cock is,while I`m doing it. anyone like to chat about this email me bubba28752@yahoo.com
Julia

Brisbane, Australia

#17 May 20, 2009
NC guy wrote:
Love to have my wife done by annother guy,the only thing I would want in return is to have the pleasure of eating her out,immediately after she is fucked,taste his & her juices,her tell me how big and good his cock is,while I`m doing it. anyone like to chat about this email me bubba28752@yahoo.com
Hi NC Guy, this is Julia. Andrew doesn't go down on me when I am full of anothers c-m, nor whould I expect him to. Julia X
Mister Girth

Oldsmar, FL

#18 May 20, 2009
Alpha Bull wrote:
First, let me say that this is my first post ever here. I was actually doing a search of the web for "cuckolding" and came across this site.
I never really knew what that term meant until I began having sex with a female co-worker recently who is married. I heard the term and looked it up, and ended up here.
Anyway, my point is that I have been blown away about how much I am turned on by the fact that I am f*cking someone else's wife. NEVER in my life has that been a fetish or even a fantasy of mine. But this affair has completely changed my entire sexuality.
During the act, I LOVE thinking about the fact that her husband wishes she would have sex with him (she only does on their anniversary etc), and I LOVE knowing that I am nailing someone else's "property".
I talk out loud to her about this during our sex, mocking him and reminding her as she sucks me, etc.
I realize this probably sounds as if the point of my post is simply to brag - it isn't. I am just stunned that this mental "thing", taking another man's wife from him and making her beg for my c*ck, has opened up doors I never knew existed.
He does not know about the affair, so one question I do have is whether this is truly a cuckold situation - I'm still learning, but it seems that in order for it to be a cuckold thing the husband has to know about it.
No. You are just committing adultery. No cuckold for you.
Just Mee

Asheville, NC

#19 May 20, 2009
Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life on this planet.
caraven

Dayton, OH

#20 May 20, 2009
Julia wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Caraven, this is Julia. TAKE IT SLOWLY ! Don't rush it. Make sure the first time for her is lovely, if it isn't it may be hard to get her to try it a second time,and make sure you tell her you LOVE her! Julia X
we had it all set she was going to do our freind then our freind got nervous, she was very willing..
Julia

Brisbane, Australia

#21 May 20, 2009
caraven wrote:
<quoted text>
we had it all set she was going to do our freind then our freind got nervous, she was very willing..
Caraven this is Julia. You must have more than one friend, but of course you can't go around asking all your buddies, I understand that. Why not go out of town, go to a pick up bar, and pretend you have picked up your wife and let another guy join in. Julia X

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#22 May 20, 2009
she said she was comfortable with our freind but a stranger ???????? email me at caraven12@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min 33 year old Mthatha 64,262
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min ambientdreams 506,323
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Gayboycali 420,189
curious girl 4 min jak3 30
22 girl sending nudes 4 min jennyadams69 109
Osisi abafuna ukubhejwa ethekwini (Dec '13) 4 min sexa holic 6
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min center197 315,122
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min James here 25,702
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min physicswhiz 184,444

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE