Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

I was travelling from Mumbai to Surat with my busty wife. The train was over crowded. There was a group of nasty goons travelling regularly in that train (we call them 'up-down wale') and were passing vulgar remarks on ladies standing around. My wife wanted to use the toilet but they just didnt allow to move her. After some time they alliwed my wife to go to toilet but blocked her way while coming back. Soon they encircled her and started touching her boobs. I could not move from where I was standing. The gentle touching was now became vigourous groping. A man standig behind her lifted and stretched her both hands up causing her tits thrusting out. Other persons standing in front groped her tits turn by turn and then I ling was shocked to see one goon opening the buttons of her blouse....her saree was already remived....Within minutes her tits were comllegtely naked and the goons were feasting on them....pressing boobs...shaking the boobs violently...sucking her nipples...pulling and pinching her nipples hard. All other passangers enjyed the boobs orgy instead of helping her.....The goons fled at the next station.
Secretly...I too enjoyed the entire insidance and want another forced groping of my wife.....Can anybody suggest how I can allow other men to grope her against her will?
RajuRajkot

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Yaar koi to batao meri biwi ke boobs dusare mardo se kaise masalwaun?
Mart

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Leave her in crowded place like markets, bus, trains with tight clothes. Men will definitely grope her boobs & ass
Rashid

Blandford Forum, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

I too love watching other men grope my wife's big boobs. I particularly like watching black guys suck her milky white boobs.
Gopal

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Boycal3gmail i to yar wher u frm
Rashid wrote:
I too love watching other men grope my wife's big boobs. I particularly like watching black guys suck her milky white boobs.
RajuRajkot

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

rashmi wrote:
sabhi mard saale ek jese he. mere sath bi jab aesa hua mere pati ko bara maja aya. woh bi teri tarah hinjra he
Kya aap poori story bata sakti ho?
Aap ka husband ne aisa kyoon kiya yeh story sun kar hi pata chalega....

Since: Feb 13

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

RajuRajkot wrote:
Yaar koi to batao meri biwi ke boobs dusare mardo se kaise masalwaun?
u can invite ur friends to come 2 ur house
and they can forcibly gropple ur wife
if u want it to b a secret i can come with my friends nd do it
i will pay u 2000 too
i m in ahmedabad
Jessica

Hedemora, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I was groped at the train too the other day. Actually, it's not rare that it happens. I'll be on a crowded train, pressing up against a bunch of people when I feel hands squeezing my breasts and my ass.
I ust let them do it. Might as well let them have their fun. lol
Join Free
love

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

U cud do the same.... By that i mean use transport wherby its crowded and ppl r guna look at her. Or u cud bring sum of ur friends over and u leave the room and ur friends cud do her and u cud be watching from the nxt room. Do share wat happens.
RajuRajkot

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Jessica wrote:
I was groped at the train too the other day. Actually, it's not rare that it happens. I'll be on a crowded train, pressing up against a bunch of people when I feel hands squeezing my breasts and my ass.
Good spirit Jessi.
I like women allowing guys to have fun.
I wish my wife to be like you....but she is very conservative....
Thanjs for sharing your views
olderukguy

Frome, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

RajuRajkot wrote:
<quoted text>
Good spirit Jessi.
Raju email me idogfsandwives at mail dot com and lets chat about your wife
Thane

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Oye Raju number de dena... hum log ghar pe aake forced groping kar lenge... tumhe aur maza aayega

Rashmi... give me your husbands num, I will talk to him
groper

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

rashmi wrote:
sabhi mard saale ek jese he. mere sath bi jab aesa hua mere pati ko bara maja aya. woh bi teri tarah hinjra he

Tumne bhi to maja liye hoga dabane ka aur haath dalne ka phir kuy complaint karti ho asli mard chayiye to mujhe chodne yane mujhe contact karo lightwith light facebook id
groper

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Jessica wrote:
Jessica mujhe mauka do phir kahi jane ki zarurat nahi contact lightwithlight facebook id
Jessica

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

RajuRajkot wrote:
<quoted text>
Good spirit Jessi.
Haha, yeah. It's not like it's avoidable. I mean, I guess I could stand where there aren't as many guys, but that'd be no fun.:p
burt

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

i love standing front to front with a woman that enjoys feeling our bodies meeting
burt

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

its nice pressed bodily against a woman who enjoys it too
Assman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Jessica wrote:
Jessica, do you use London Underground? Would sure love to have a squeeze or two.
B-co bro

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Rashid wrote:
I'm totally down to grope your wife against her will

Since: Nov 12

Cardiff

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

frottage is the clinical name for this :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min jjm08 376,483
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 6 min Katie 6,386
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Jenniibaby95 276,822
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 7 min nr1 mamba 62,138
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Scottreid96 159,065
Girls ever been caught masturbation (Dec '11) 8 min HardCJ 617
Girls ! What Color Panties are you wearing today? (Sep '09) 8 min Happy boy 49,107
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min 15 yrs old 470,699
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 14 min FIL90 12,331
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••