first time girls saw a hard penis

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 68
Next Last
Nancy

Seattle, WA

#2 Aug 15, 2009
brianna wrote:
i remember the first time i saw one. i was about 14. me and my ex-boyfriend were makingout outside on his picnic table and i got him hard. he pulled his penis out and i grabbed it and stroked it. about a week later i gave him head..
does anyone remeber the first time they saw one?
I saw my brother's, and he asked me to yank it!

Judged:

62

16

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Connie

Dallas, TX

#3 Sep 27, 2009
The first hard one I saw was my brothers and the first soft one was dads.
mallory

Harrison, OH

#4 Sep 27, 2009
ummm let's see my first time seeing one was with my ex while we were in the movies. We were really far back so I ended up rubbing then sucking him off there during some stupid movie. Later that night it lead to him eating me out in his car
Laura

Seattle, WA

#5 Sep 30, 2009
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> I saw my brother's, and he asked me to yank it!
So did you yank it for him? I had almost the same thing happen to me but it went a lot farther than just yanking it. I was 14 and my brother was 15 when I found him jerking off with a couple of Penthouse magazines. He asked me not to tell and I told him I wouldn't if he let me watch. His penis isn't very big but I thought it was cute and I had to touch it. I gently gripped it and moved my hand up and down the stem and watched the head get all purple and shiney. I was in shorts and when he shot his load it landed on my thighs and I thought it felt really sensual. As the days passed we did more. A couple days later he played with my breasts and pussy and even inserted two fingers into me. Later that evening when our parents went out with some friends I gave my first BJ and he kissed and licked my pussy. The inevitable happened a couple days later and we had full on sex. Since his penis is just barely 5 inches it fit my virgin pussy pretty easily without much pain. I'm glad we did it. We practiced on each other over the next 6 months or so and were ready for sex with other people.

Judged:

88

28

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dmann1

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 30, 2009
What kind of panties were you wearing Laura?
dmann1

Chicago, IL

#8 Sep 30, 2009
Did he do that ANNE ?
cyndi

Singapore, Singapore

#9 Oct 1, 2009
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you yank it for him? I had almost the same thing happen to me but it went a lot farther than just yanking it. I was 14 and my brother was 15 when I found him jerking off with a couple of Penthouse magazines. He asked me not to tell and I told him I wouldn't if he let me watch. His penis isn't very big but I thought it was cute and I had to touch it. I gently gripped it and moved my hand up and down the stem and watched the head get all purple and shiney. I was in shorts and when he shot his load it landed on my thighs and I thought it felt really sensual. As the days passed we did more. A couple days later he played with my breasts and pussy and even inserted two fingers into me. Later that evening when our parents went out with some friends I gave my first BJ and he kissed and licked my pussy. The inevitable happened a couple days later and we had full on sex. Since his penis is just barely 5 inches it fit my virgin pussy pretty easily without much pain. I'm glad we did it. We practiced on each other over the next 6 months or so and were ready for sex with other people.
Is he your step brother?
cyndi

Singapore, Singapore

#10 Oct 1, 2009
The first hard penis i saw is my ex ex ex ex ex boyfrd. We will watching a erotic movie with alot of intimate screen. We will holding hand in hand and then he pull my hand to hold his hard penis without my knowing. When i feel the warm hard rock then i take a look and realise it was his cock. It was quite dark and i couldnt see properly at that time. Well, that is the first time i see hard penis.
Join Free
zha

Tabuk, Philippines

#11 Oct 1, 2009
i still remember when i went inside the bathroom without knowing that my brother was taking a bath,I was 16 and my brother was 18 when I found him jerking off with his pennis. He asked me not to tell and I told him I wouldn't if he let me touch his penis. His penis is just big enough and cute and I had to touch it and start carresing it. I gently gripped it and moved my hand up and down the stem and watched the head get all purple and shiney. I was in shorts and when he shot his cum it landed on my legs and I thought it felt really sensual. As the days passed we did more than that. A couple days later he played with my breasts and pussy and even inserted his finger into me. Later that evening when our parents went out with some friends I gave my first BJ and he kissed and licked my pussy, damn its so good. The inevitable happened a couple days later and we had full on sex. Since his penis is big enough it fits to my virgin pussy pretty easily without much pain. I'm glad we did it. We practiced on each other over and over again, until nowadays even he had already a wife he still calling me to have sex when we had both free time, i really love having sex with my brother, its so good.

Judged:

31

25

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cyndi

Singapore, Singapore

#12 Oct 2, 2009
zha wrote:
i still remember when i went inside the bathroom without knowing that my brother was taking a bath,I was 16 and my brother was 18 when I found him jerking off with his pennis. He asked me not to tell and I told him I wouldn't if he let me touch his penis. His penis is just big enough and cute and I had to touch it and start carresing it. I gently gripped it and moved my hand up and down the stem and watched the head get all purple and shiney. I was in shorts and when he shot his cum it landed on my legs and I thought it felt really sensual. As the days passed we did more than that. A couple days later he played with my breasts and pussy and even inserted his finger into me. Later that evening when our parents went out with some friends I gave my first BJ and he kissed and licked my pussy, damn its so good. The inevitable happened a couple days later and we had full on sex. Since his penis is big enough it fits to my virgin pussy pretty easily without much pain. I'm glad we did it. We practiced on each other over and over again, until nowadays even he had already a wife he still calling me to have sex when we had both free time, i really love having sex with my brother, its so good.
Your brother? Is he your step brother?
Kamini

Crawfordsville, IN

#13 Oct 3, 2009
This is the absolute truth, on my wedding night, I had come to the US to marry, I had only ever seen one naked man befor when I was about 14 ,he was a begger in the street and had gone mad ,taken his clothes off, the police were taking him away
On my wedding nite I took a shower and stayed in there for ages and ages, in the end my husband said to come out. I got into my nitedress and went into the bedroom.He was standing with just a pair of cheese cloth pants on ,he is 6 ft 4" and very muscular...I was so scared.
He took me by the shoulders and told me to kneel down .His thing was sticking through his pants. When I undid his pants it was THERE...I know nobody will beleive me but he is over 9 1/2" long and about 8" round...I thought it was a bottle of Coke-Cola, hahaha
cyndi

Singapore, Singapore

#14 Oct 3, 2009
Kamini wrote:
This is the absolute truth, on my wedding night, I had come to the US to marry, I had only ever seen one naked man befor when I was about 14 ,he was a begger in the street and had gone mad ,taken his clothes off, the police were taking him away
On my wedding nite I took a shower and stayed in there for ages and ages, in the end my husband said to come out. I got into my nitedress and went into the bedroom.He was standing with just a pair of cheese cloth pants on ,he is 6 ft 4" and very muscular...I was so scared.
He took me by the shoulders and told me to kneel down .His thing was sticking through his pants. When I undid his pants it was THERE...I know nobody will beleive me but he is over 9 1/2" long and about 8" round...I thought it was a bottle of Coke-Cola, hahaha
So you are still avirgin at that time? And your virgin are tear by this 9 1/2" monster?
Daniel

London, UK

#16 Jul 2, 2010
I want to try VPXL penis enlargement pills from http://newmaletreatment.info nature meds. i'm going to buy that pills very soon. my manhood is just 4.5" in length and it's also 4.5" in width. does is too small for girls? Sometimes i feel really depressed about my size and couldn't help thinking that i'm too small for my lady :(

Judged:

14

14

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Been Around The Block

Ankeny, IA

#17 Jul 2, 2010
Daniel wrote:
I want to try VPXL penis enlargement pills from http://newmaletreatment.info nature meds. i'm going to buy that pills very soon. my manhood is just 4.5" in length and it's also 4.5" in width. does is too small for girls? Sometimes i feel really depressed about my size and couldn't help thinking that i'm too small for my lady :(
I hope you hurry up and try it so you will quit posting the same thing on every penis topic.
James

Austin, TX

#18 Dec 12, 2010
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you yank it for him? I had almost the same thing happen to me but it went a lot farther than just yanking it. I was 14 and my brother was 15 when I found him jerking off with a couple of Penthouse magazines. He asked me not to tell and I told him I wouldn't if he let me watch. His penis isn't very big but I thought it was cute and I had to touch it. I gently gripped it and moved my hand up and down the stem and watched the head get all purple and shiney. I was in shorts and when he shot his load it landed on my thighs and I thought it felt really sensual. As the days passed we did more. A couple days later he played with my breasts and pussy and even inserted two fingers into me. Later that evening when our parents went out with some friends I gave my first BJ and he kissed and licked my pussy. The inevitable happened a couple days later and we had full on sex. Since his penis is just barely 5 inches it fit my virgin pussy pretty easily without much pain. I'm glad we did it. We practiced on each other over the next 6 months or so and were ready for sex with other people.
Laura, you are my kind of naughty sister! How did you keep from getting pregnant with your brother's baby? Did he use condoms, or were you on the pill? And how old are you now?
Hailey

Chico, CA

#20 Jun 4, 2012
Yes i have, i walked in on my brother masturbating, he saw me and he dragged me into his room. He tied me up at the corner of each side of the bed and he tortured me with his own cock. He said to me that he cant help it, he has been attracted to me since i was 14 and he apoligizes but he is going to have to take my virginity. I was scared but i let him anyways because i always thought my brother was really hot; (six packs, green eyes, amazing hair, big circumsized dick) i didnt scream but i moaned. This was 2 years ago, now im 16 and he is 18. My brother now has a girlfriend he fucks her everyday after school. My room is right next to his and i could hear her screaming/moaning. My parents doesnt get him until late at night and they go to work really early so we go to school by walking or riding bikes and we come home together. Sometimes when he is really horny he would still rape me. Like i said i act like i dont want to and i struggle and try to get away but deep inside i love it. My brother is moving out next year becuz he is going to college. So i fuess my next victim will be my dad, my dad is a hunk!! My mom even says that he is hung (8 1/2 inches!) we'll have a threesome!!
James

Austin, TX

#23 Jun 6, 2012
Hailey wrote:
Yes i have, i walked in on my brother masturbating, he saw me and he dragged me into his room. He tied me up at the corner of each side of the bed and he tortured me with his own cock. He said to me that he cant help it, he has been attracted to me since i was 14 and he apoligizes but he is going to have to take my virginity. I was scared but i let him anyways because i always thought my brother was really hot; (six packs, green eyes, amazing hair, big circumsized dick) i didnt scream but i moaned. This was 2 years ago, now im 16 and he is 18. My brother now has a girlfriend he fucks her everyday after school. My room is right next to his and i could hear her screaming/moaning. My parents doesnt get him until late at night and they go to work really early so we go to school by walking or riding bikes and we come home together. Sometimes when he is really horny he would still rape me. Like i said i act like i dont want to and i struggle and try to get away but deep inside i love it. My brother is moving out next year becuz he is going to college. So i fuess my next victim will be my dad, my dad is a hunk!! My mom even says that he is hung (8 1/2 inches!) we'll have a threesome!!
Another crazy incest-themed post from a supposed female in California. Like the last one, this one involves a girl acting like she doesn't want to have sex with her brother, but she really wants it and enjoys it. So much BS. No wonder people don't believe half the stuff they read here.
Zaria Deyhullen III

Mountain View, AR

#24 Jul 5, 2012
Hailey wrote:
Yes i have, i walked in on my brother masturbating, he saw me and he dragged me into his room. He tied me up at the corner of each side of the bed and he tortured me with his own cock. He said to me that he cant help it, he has been attracted to me since i was 14 and he apoligizes but he is going to have to take my virginity. I was scared but i let him anyways because i always thought my brother was really hot; (six packs, green eyes, amazing hair, big circumsized dick) i didnt scream but i moaned. This was 2 years ago, now im 16 and he is 18. My brother now has a girlfriend he fucks her everyday after school. My room is right next to his and i could hear her screaming/moaning. My parents doesnt get him until late at night and they go to work really early so we go to school by walking or riding bikes and we come home together. Sometimes when he is really horny he would still rape me. Like i said i act like i dont want to and i struggle and try to get away but deep inside i love it. My brother is moving out next year becuz he is going to college. So i fuess my next victim will be my dad, my dad is a hunk!! My mom even says that he is hung (8 1/2 inches!) we'll have a threesome!!
You're kidding me. I don't beleive this for a flipping second.
Gayle

Barstow, CA

#25 Jul 7, 2012
My brother's erect penis was the first. We shared the same bedroom when we were kids, so I soon learned that boys' and mens' penises are always erect/hard in mornings. I was fascinated by this and went to peek at dad's. His was huge!
James

Austin, TX

#26 Jul 13, 2012
Gayle wrote:
My brother's erect penis was the first. We shared the same bedroom when we were kids, so I soon learned that boys' and mens' penises are always erect/hard in mornings. I was fascinated by this and went to peek at dad's. His was huge!
So did you ever want to play with your dad's or brother's penises? Did you ever get to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 68
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min calvinn123 528,436
MILF looking for guys 1 min Moimoi93 49
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Joeybaret 338,402
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Loll 448,096
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min jonpauljone 199,420
Snapchat names!:) (Jul '13) 3 min Hello 6,869
my husband wants me to 3 min Jim Chi 92
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min 541winner 33,078

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE