First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fantasy fun

Europe

#1 Feb 1, 2013
I would love to offer my wife up as a sex servant for black men. she is 25 blonde and slim with a sweet little tight pussy waiting to be stretched out by big black c##k! I want her to be used by multiple black men and fu##ed in all her sweet little holes and filled with hot black man's c#m!
ken

Johnson City, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
wife had black last weekend was a great turn on
Your Master

Ashburn, VA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Black COCK here any female wanna chat?
ken

Johnson City, NY

#5 Feb 2, 2013
she still does not work right very sore
Tom

UK

#6 Feb 2, 2013
ken wrote:
she still does not work right very sore
would love mine to be f##ked by big black c### until she's sore!
ken

Johnson City, NY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
never heard her moan scream c** so much
doug

Roseville, MI

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text> would love mine to be f##ked by big black c### until she's sore!
your girl will get some BBC in her and then she will want more of it.My wife has been doing BBC for 22 years and she enjoys it.The guys give it to her good and bang it in her bareback.If your girl is really looking for some fun have her do a gang bang with all black guys.My wife enjoys them and the guys beat her holes up good!!!!
Tom

UK

#9 Feb 2, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
your girl will get some BBC in her and then she will want more of it.My wife has been doing BBC for 22 years and she enjoys it.The guys give it to her good and bang it in her bareback.If your girl is really looking for some fun have her do a gang bang with all black guys.My wife enjoys them and the guys beat her holes up good!!!!
yeah I think your right she will definitely want more once she's tried it! like the gang bang idea can't wait until she takes her first big black dIck!
Join Free
Tom

UK

#10 Feb 2, 2013
ken wrote:
never heard her moan scream c** so much
must be a real big turn on hearing your wife moaning and cu##ing on the end of a big black one!
doug

Roseville, MI

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text> yeah I think your right she will definitely want more once she's tried it! like the gang bang idea can't wait until she takes her first big black dIck!
well be carefull what you wish for because they will be wanting to
f uck her everyday and she will not be available for you once they start doing her.Maybe you should plan on trying some black p ussy while the black guys are taking care of your girls needs.
Tom

UK

#12 Feb 2, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
well be carefull what you wish for because they will be wanting to
f uck her everyday and she will not be available for you once they start doing her.Maybe you should plan on trying some black p ussy while the black guys are taking care of your girls needs.
that's true she might only want black c ock once she's tried it! so does your wife get regular black c ock then?
doug

Roseville, MI

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text> that's true she might only want black c ock once she's tried it! so does your wife get regular black c ock then?
yes she gets it quite often.She works with alot of black guys so it makes it easy for them to bang her after work.
Susie

Omaha, NE

#14 Feb 2, 2013
Never in my life would I do a black man.
Susie
doug

Roseville, MI

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Susie wrote:
Never in my life would I do a black man.
Susie
why is that?
Lil Cuck

Dedham, MA

#16 Feb 2, 2013
doug is right.

If your the average white guy then once your wife has her first black she's going to want more and the black guys who get a hot white wife will be taking it to her every moment they can.

Sure, there are some white studs out there who will be able to satisfy your wife after she has had black, but she will still prefer black even to them, and as for you being average, well I hope you really enjoy working your own meat with your hand.
doug

Roseville, MI

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Lil Cuck wrote:
doug is right.
If your the average white guy then once your wife has her first black she's going to want more and the black guys who get a hot white wife will be taking it to her every moment they can.
Sure, there are some white studs out there who will be able to satisfy your wife after she has had black, but she will still prefer black even to them, and as for you being average, well I hope you really enjoy working your own meat with your hand.
Lil Cuck--I take it your wife/gf has been blacked too and still enjoying it??
Lil Cuck

Dedham, MA

#18 Feb 2, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil Cuck--I take it your wife/gf has been blacked too and still enjoying it??
She's still in bed recovering from last night, he left the house about an hour ago said he was going to the gym and would be back later.
doug

Roseville, MI

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Lil Cuck wrote:
<quoted text>
She's still in bed recovering from last night, he left the house about an hour ago said he was going to the gym and would be back later.
sounds like he enjoyed banging it in your girl!! lol
Maybe you will get lucky and get some sloppy seconds from her.
Has she ever been gang banged by all black guys?
Lil Cuck

Dedham, MA

#21 Feb 2, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like he enjoyed banging it in your girl!! lol
Maybe you will get lucky and get some sloppy seconds from her.
Has she ever been gang banged by all black guys?
Got a set up of four seemless edge 65 inch screens that display as one giant TV screen. So he has a few friends coming over for the super bowl tomorrow
doug

Roseville, MI

#22 Feb 2, 2013
Lil Cuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a set up of four seemless edge 65 inch screens that display as one giant TV screen. So he has a few friends coming over for the super bowl tomorrow
they will be having there own party with your girl while you are watching the game! My wife has been on her back many times for super bowl parties and the guys banged it in her good too and for many hours.I think by the time they were done with her-she probably swallowed a couple pounds of c*m and got her p ussy and butt loaded up good too.I know they had her dripping really good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 3 min Sexymale 4,857
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Jonniup93 528,127
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min xyzswallo 587,530
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min adler_9_3 244,104
Men wearing panties chat sites (Apr '12) 4 min trickfun 1,152
Any gay men or lads in Nuneaton? (Mar '13) 4 min in_thepink 316
Bishops Stortford and surrounding areas. bi or ... (Jan '14) 4 min Alex 105
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Boy4you 404,744
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 11 min sexdrive20 56,750
More from around the web