Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Judged:

I’m straight, and I know my friend is straight, but lately I have been feeling this urge….this need to smell his butt. Now I know it’s a nasty/gross thing to talk about and think about, but I seem to be fixated on the idea. He has a dog, and he seems to take great pleasure in making the dog smell his farts, and he gets great pleasure out of asking the dog how is smells, or “mmm - doesn’t that smell good?”

I cherish our friendship, and I would hate to have it blow up because I get the nerve to ask him if I can smell his butt. Now we are both in our younger 20’s, and I was wondering if any guys or gals in their late teens, or younger 20’s have any “constructive” thoughts that would help in my decision.

“Living the dream!”

Since: Jan 09

Sydney

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Judged:

Dude, you ask a friend if you can "sniff his ass" and you will have one less friend. That is really nasty.

Since: Feb 08

Hsinchu, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

fart_sniffer wrote:
I’m straight, and I know my friend is straight, but lately I have been feeling this urge….this need to smell his butt. Now I know it’s a nasty/gross thing to talk about and think about, but I seem to be fixated on the idea. He has a dog, and he seems to take great pleasure in making the dog smell his farts, and he gets great pleasure out of asking the dog how is smells, or “mmm - doesn’t that smell good?”
I cherish our friendship, and I would hate to have it blow up because I get the nerve to ask him if I can smell his butt. Now we are both in our younger 20’s, and I was wondering if any guys or gals in their late teens, or younger 20’s have any “constructive” thoughts that would help in my decision.
Well, Have A Game, make the bet, the loser has to Sniff The Winner's Farts.
Lose and enjoy being His Fart slave :)
Andy Mckay

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Dress up like a dog or better yet snif the dogs butt insted
fart_sniffer

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2009

Andy Mckay wrote:
Dress up like a dog or better yet snif the dogs butt insted
Ha! sarcasm.....My morals are already in question here. Not even I would stoop that low to involve a animal.
trim027

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Judged:

When I was 13-15 yo my best friend used to come over after school & lie on his tummy & pretend to fall asleep on my bed. His ass looked so hot in his jeans so I used to put my hand down his pants, then sniff my finger. Then he would roll over showing his hard on & we would dry hump till we came. I still sniff my fingers when I j/o. Always makes me shoot further!!
trim027

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

The fart thing does nothing for me tho

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

fart_sniffer wrote:
I bet he'd be into it.
Join Free
fart_sniffer

New Berlin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Judged:

I hope so. I’ve done this before with other people back in my younger teens (early twenties now). What started out as a truth or dare going extremely wrong turned into me finding a fetish that I really like. Me personally – Im not doing it because I enjoy ass smell because I don’t. I like it because of the humiliation and degrading feeling that comes with it. After seeing him get the enjoyment out torturing a poor dog, I can only assume that he might be willing to do it to me……I guess the only difference is I would enjoy it more then the dog would.
nickelback01

Rutland, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

WTF is wrong with you who would want to smell ass i would never even try to smell a fart and definatley not a butt
FSManAtl

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

fart_sniffer wrote:
I hope so. I’ve done this before with other people back in my younger teens (early twenties now). What started out as a truth or dare going extremely wrong turned into me finding a fetish that I really like. Me personally – Im not doing it because I enjoy ass smell because I don’t. I like it because of the humiliation and degrading feeling that comes with it. After seeing him get the enjoyment out torturing a poor dog, I can only assume that he might be willing to do it to me……I guess the only difference is I would enjoy it more then the dog would.
Hey dude,
You only go around once in this life. If it is something that really turns you on and you think he would be into it, then tell him you want to be his Fart Slave! It may come as a shock to him and there is a chance he would be totally freaked out by it, but there may exist the possibility that he wants to fart on you! He may be using his dog as a prop instead of asking you directly. After all, it's hard to just go up to a close friend and say "I want to fart on your nose"!

Have a few drinks with him to get loose and then play a game of "Fart Poker". Loser has to sniff the winner's farts.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Just go for it, he sounds like he might be open to it. Whatever happens happens.
Fart_sniffier

Spencer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

Well I finally asked....and it was just as hard to ask him as I thought it would be. Thankfully however......He's open to it :)

“Im the coolest person you know”

Since: May 09

B-Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

flyboy wrote:
Just go for it, he sounds like he might be open to it. Whatever happens happens.
haha you're so full of wisdom!:P
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Judged:

FoxyDani wrote:
<quoted text>
haha you're so full of wisdom!:P
:) Thanks, I try to be helpful.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Judged:

Fart_sniffier wrote:
Well I finally asked....and it was just as hard to ask him as I thought it would be. Thankfully however......He's open to it :)
Yeah, very good! I hope you guys have fun.

B-Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

nickelback01 wrote:
WTF is wrong with you who would want to smell ass i would never even try to smell a fart and definatley not a butt
nothing is wrong with him.. DICK!
Get over your close minded self! you wanna try make ppl feel bad on here... then you dont belong!
Fart_sniffier

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Thankyou Foxi,

Guys farts near or on eachother all the time-no not the way I asked My friend to, but I think if a guy or a gal farts in a room with other people in it, and thinks its funny when they start to gag, then I think they enjoy it more then they will admit to on some deep level.
Fart_sniffier

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2009

Judged:

I see the enjoyment/satisfaction my friend gets out of farting, and I know that I enjoy them. So what's the problem? I want to smell his butt and im happy that I get to. Outside of that - im just as normal as society wants me to be.

B-Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2009

Fart_sniffier wrote:
I see the enjoyment/satisfaction my friend gets out of farting, and I know that I enjoy them. So what's the problem? I want to smell his butt and im happy that I get to. Outside of that - im just as normal as society wants me to be.
Im super happy everything worked out, boy!:)
I might not exactly get it, but.. I do believe there is truth if someone farts in a room with a bunch of ppl, odds are someone is gonna like it more than they let on.

but for you... if the butt sniffing thing like a turn on, or just fun? I'm interested to know more.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5023 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min tonya27tony 241,220
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min sexclusive91 132,888
What is your best sexual experience? (Jan '12) 3 min Bro 54
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Lad1992 435,346
Warrington gay sex now (Nov '13) 3 min bigthick 9
gay whatsapp chat (May '13) 4 min Botom boy 1,315
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 4 min 14AverageJoe14 1,796
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min mattj141 330,669
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 27 min Guy2234 2,226