Mitch

United States

#23 Aug 9, 2009
I was at my friend alex's house and I was trying to finger her but she would not let me so I droped my pants and showed her my c*ck and she asked me to masturbate for her
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Mar 14, 2010
Stroker wrote:
<quoted text>
I had almost the same experience only I was 12 and the girl was 10. We tried to do it but I don't think I really got it in, I believe I just came between her legs. Kids! What we don't get into.
Almost the same here.. I was 12, my little brother's playmate was 5, I found the two of them naked, trying to do it in a closet. Turned out that she was already active with 3 older brothers.... So when she let me try, she told me what to do and what went where, and we did it.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#25 Mar 14, 2010
fun summer!

Since: Mar 10

Canton, OH

#26 Mar 14, 2010
I was 10 when i saw my 1st hard on. we was in a hotel and i went out to get ice and when i was filling up a naked man come up to me and said, whoops, sorry kid i need ice too.

hehe the thing stuck straight out too, and i stared at it. and didnt move, it was 5 inches from my nose. he finally tapped me on the shoulder. I moved then and went back to room a little wiser, and i developed a bit of penis infatuation then.
Johan

Sweden

#27 Mar 15, 2010
I was 13. She was 11

“<Bronx cheer>”

Since: Jul 07

Gresham, OR

#28 Mar 15, 2010
I was 8 and so was she. I tried like hell to engage her in a game of "show me yours and I'll show you mine." She wanted no part of it, but I thought I'd have a better chance if I made the first move. So when she wasn't expecting it, I jumped out of a coat closet hard as a rock and curving upward. Evidently it was her first sighting of a hard-on because she didn't know how to react.

I tried again with the same girl two more times, at age 10 and again at 11. To this day I have yet to see her goodies."
nice guy but horny alot

Dover, PA

#29 Mar 15, 2010
Rachel Von wrote:
I was 10 when i saw my 1st hard on. we was in a hotel and i went out to get ice and when i was filling up a naked man come up to me and said, whoops, sorry kid i need ice too.
hehe the thing stuck straight out too, and i stared at it. and didnt move, it was 5 inches from my nose. he finally tapped me on the shoulder. I moved then and went back to room a little wiser, and i developed a bit of penis infatuation then.
Wow another wild story lol
Jeff

Jefferson City, MO

#30 Mar 16, 2010
Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a very similar experience. My parents had friends with 2 girls one was 11 and the other was 12. We laways would tease each other about seeing one another nude. One night we got brave and did it. I got hard when they took off their panties.
My parents were friends with a couple who had 2 girls who were 11 and 12.I was in the same grade as the 12 yr old.We would tease each other about seeing each other nude. One nite out in the girls dads nice garage thye said they would take their colthes off if i did the same.By the time were naked I was hard.
Join Free
Timmy

Modesto, CA

#31 Mar 16, 2010
I was 9. My sister saw me peeing and wanted to hold it for me, and then it got hard.
Jeff

Jefferson City, MO

#32 Mar 16, 2010
Timmy wrote:
I was 9. My sister saw me peeing and wanted to hold it for me, and then it got hard.
cool how old was she?

Since: Jan 07

Northeast, Ohio

#33 Mar 16, 2010
I don't think anyone saw me hard until my first girlfriend, and then she had felt me hard a bunch before seeing it.
paul

United States

#34 Mar 16, 2010
I was 9 sis was 8. After that we would tuch each
other often. at age 10 I put it in her. But when I was
going c@me I pulled out cause I thought I had to
Pee.that was the last time we fooled around.
Jeffsm

Arlington, TX

#35 Mar 16, 2010
My sister was the first to see. Sounds common. We played doctor from about 7 till 12. Then one final time when she was 15 when she had boobs & hairy pu$$y. We've never talked about it since. My friends sister also saw it. I was 14 she was 11.

Since: Dec 08

Raleigh, NC

#36 Mar 16, 2010
I was 7, my neighbor's son was 14 and walked in on him playing with himself.
Barry

Jefferson City, MO

#37 Mar 16, 2010
I was about 12 and my freinds sister was about 11. She caught me looking a playboy int the garage at her house while I was waiting for brother to come home from the dentist I think. She said I heard that boys get a boner when they look at naked girls.I smiled and said you will never know. She said if i take my clothes and let you look at me you will get a boner.I said lets see. She took off her tee-shirt and dropped her shorts and panties and stood there with hard little nips and a peach fuzz coverd pu**y. I dropped my shorts and underware was hard from just looking. She said i told you so. She that it looked real nice and that it was the firsat boner she say.I said she was the first naked girl i ever saw too.

Since: Feb 09

Chicago, IL

#38 Mar 16, 2010
Started playing sex games with the neighbors when I was about 7. Saw my first pu**y then. Fell in love with it and have loved it ever since.

Chicago, IL

#39 Mar 16, 2010
Nausicaa wrote:
I was 7, my neighbor's son was 14 and walked in on him playing with himself.
And how did you react?

Chicago, IL

#42 Mar 21, 2010
soren34 wrote:
I was 15yrs boy then and first time I showed my erection to my own younger sister of 11yrs.
I touched and fondled her small breasts and she fondled my erection. I ejaculated on her hand and she rushed to toilet to clean herself.
One year later, we both got physically involved.
For how long were you in a sexual relationship with your sister?
nice guy but horny alot

Wilmington, DE

#43 Apr 6, 2010
The first time a girl saw my hard on was my ex n we were alone in da park on da swings, she was sitting on me n I was hard n then she got up n I was like ok I'm so hard, so I got up pulled my d!ck out n she saw n said omg (smiling) n then said pull ur pants up lol
Mark

Hazleton, PA

#45 Apr 9, 2010
My mom used to see it all the time, nudity was nothing in our house.

She started commenting on its size nad finally asked me if it worked, shot white stuff. I said i did not know.

She started playing with it and told me it would only happen with her once. I had no idea what she meant. I came.

it hapened several more times. I learn about female orgasm from her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Dari Masri 588,979
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Hellotoday24687 245,137
Anyone here from nz? 2 min Zed 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min bored 406,215
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min suhrdog 57,264
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Dwi1914 530,016
Women: Where do you like your man to ejaculate? (Feb '08) 3 min jpy55us 565
More from around the web