First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Do any mothers masturbate their own young sons ?
hornyguy

Cunupia, Trinidad and Tobago

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Add bbm pin:29BC97E9 want a mummy I'm young
Grimm

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Idk lol

Since: Nov 12

Porter, TX

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Danielle817 wrote:
Do any mothers masturbate their own young sons ?
I have been trying to get with my mom for a while now. and suggestions on your part?
Bob

Brampton, Canada

#5 Nov 19, 2012
My aunt masterbates me every night
Omg
First she stips down then she stips me and masterbates me
And when her huband is gone we have it mmm soo good
Tom

Brisbane, Australia

#7 Dec 24, 2012
Bob wrote:
My aunt masterbates me every night
Omg
First she stips down then she stips me and masterbates me
And when her huband is gone we have it mmm soo good
Your aunt is a good teacher. my mother masturbates me.
Roy

Colchester, UK

#9 Apr 4, 2015
my mother first masturbated me when I was 8. I started getting hard ons and didn't know what was happening. One morning when I had another hard on I went to my mums room to ask her what was happening. She explained that I was growing up. She removed my pants so she could see how hard I was and she started stoking me I didn't understand what was happening just that I liked it after about ten minutes she stopped and said that was enough. This became a regular occurrence then when I was about nine I had my first wet orgasm as she wanked me. I am now in my mid 30's married but still go to my mum for those special moments. Roy

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 4, 2015
Mmm I wish I had a mom that did that
Join Free

Since: Feb 15

United States

#12 Apr 5, 2015
Well i havent masturbated my son but I'm 44 34DD's and my son at the time was 19. I was laying on the couch one day in a long guys t shirt that wear to bed and I didn't have a bra or panties on since o had just woken up. My son came out and sat on the love seat which faces my feet. I didn't think anything of it just watching TV I kept moving around putting my feet on the am rest to get comfortable forgetting he can see everything under my shirt. He then said he was cold and grabbed a blanket after a while I saw that the blanket was moving and realized what he was doing since he was staying right at my vagina. Him looking at me had giving me a they'll before so I decided to tease him I opened my legs more and kinda rubbed my lips on the outside of my shirt I was extremely wet I'm sure he noticed. Needless to say I saw home twitch as he came and get up and hurry to his room. After that I let him catch me tanning topless in my backyard it turned me on to tease him and see his eyes last for me. A few months after I had a party at my house after everyone left me and my friend were pretty buzzed she thought it would be fun to give my son and his friends that stayed the night lap dances. I started off in my bikini but I was having so much fun I got naked grinding on the boys. By the time I got to my son I was so wet from them touching and sucking on me that while I was grinding on my son he slipped in me. I wasn't gonna stop it felt to good there was too much tension I rode him and came on him before he put his cum in me. It was one of the most fun nights I've ever had.
Honry

Liverpool, UK

#13 Apr 5, 2015
mandilynn43dd wrote:
Well i havent masturbated my son but I'm 44 34DD's and my son at the time was 19. I was laying on the couch one day in a long guys t shirt that wear to bed and I didn't have a bra or panties on since o had just woken up. My son came out and sat on the love seat which faces my feet. I didn't think anything of it just watching TV I kept moving around putting my feet on the am rest to get comfortable forgetting he can see everything under my shirt. He then said he was cold and grabbed a blanket after a while I saw that the blanket was moving and realized what he was doing since he was staying right at my vagina. Him looking at me had giving me a they'll before so I decided to tease him I opened my legs more and kinda rubbed my lips on the outside of my shirt I was extremely wet I'm sure he noticed. Needless to say I saw home twitch as he came and get up and hurry to his room. After that I let him catch me tanning topless in my backyard it turned me on to tease him and see his eyes last for me. A few months after I had a party at my house after everyone left me and my friend were pretty buzzed she thought it would be fun to give my son and his friends that stayed the night lap dances. I started off in my bikini but I was having so much fun I got naked grinding on the boys. By the time I got to my son I was so wet from them touching and sucking on me that while I was grinding on my son he slipped in me. I wasn't gonna stop it felt to good there was too much tension I rode him and came on him before he put his cum in me. It was one of the most fun nights I've ever had.
BAbesz your turnin me on where u from
thatguy1212121

Dakota, IL

#14 Apr 5, 2015
mandilynn43dd wrote:
Would you show me a little on skyp?

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#15 Apr 5, 2015
mandilynn43dd wrote:
Are you still having your son ? I wouldn't stop after that having you all the way
husband50

High Point, NC

#16 Apr 5, 2015
she sounds like a loving mom . nothing wrong with love between a mom and her son . I know for a fact my wife has masturbated with the bedroom door open so our son could see her and I have seen her naked around him many times and I hope she has let him pleasure her also.
thatguy1212121

Dakota, IL

#18 Apr 5, 2015
mandilynn43dd wrote:
i dont have an account on here hun but if u wanna leave ur skyp name and i'll add if not i understand too

Since: Apr 15

Location hidden

#19 Apr 5, 2015
mandilynn43dd wrote:
Wow, such a horny story. Gave me quite the hard on reading through. Would be great to chat and hear more :-)

United States

#20 Apr 5, 2015
Honry wrote:
<quoted text>
BAbesz your turnin me on where u from
CA and vegas

Riverside, CA

#21 Apr 5, 2015
Bjl69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still having your son ? I wouldn't stop after that having you all the way
Yes I still take my son in me bareback and my boyfriend had no idea...
M with a split togune

Guelph, Canada

#22 Apr 5, 2015
mandilynn43dd wrote:
<quoted text>
CA and vegas
25 m fit wanna chat?
ladykiller3777

Dover, DE

#23 Apr 5, 2015
mandilynn43dd wrote:
<quoted text>
Skype me barebak babe. Name is above
M with a split togune

Guelph, Canada

#24 Apr 5, 2015
mandilynn43dd wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow seriously prolly tha hottest story I have hear ... I have a step sis that teases me n I know wants me she knows I love to eat woman n she knows I have a split tougne n 3 days ago I caught her get outta shower n I ate her as she rubbed made her squirt tha hottest thing ever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Jason 59,915
Submissive female slave wanted. (Nov '11) 2 min m25 dom 71
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Collegebro896 773,859
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min CollegeJock69 377,235
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Sep '12) 2 min gladiatorlobo 24,456
I need a true master tall, thick, long, and str... 3 min bukkems2 6
Dirty ki...k 3 min Theboyjason 98,212
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min asianlatind 788,712
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min needyourbody 106,263
More from around the web