Eddie

Palau

#468 Oct 23, 2013
Lucky Guy wrote:
I had a Filipina girlfriend for a couple of years. She was beautiful, smart, and definitely the sexiest woman I've ever been with. Her sex drive was high all the time, but every month before her period she would literally go into heat like an animal and wear me out in bed for several days. Never met any other woman who did that...She was also very affectionate and supportive.
Just remember that to some Filipina women, a foreign man is nothing more than a stepping stone to the land of promise (America). So, make sure that if you marry one she already has her green card / citizenship in place, otherwise, you are asking to get your heart broken. I've seen it happen to friends and people I know several times...
They definitely have the multiple orgasm routine down. I've hit a few who could have 7-8 climaxes in one session. And they're not shy about admitting it either.

Since: Jan 13

Netherlands

#469 Oct 24, 2013
MissBrightside wrote:
Thanks, MrJean!^_^
You're welcome!! So you live in a place called Ashburn; does the abbreviation stand for Virginia?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#470 Oct 24, 2013
MrJean wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome!! So you live in a place called Ashburn; does the abbreviation stand for Virginia?
LOL no. I live in the Philippines.:) I'm using my phone and I haven't really seen how the full site looks like, maybe that's the default.. Umm.. Setting or whatever? I'm pretty sure I placed PH when I made my account, though.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#471 Oct 25, 2013
MissBrightside wrote:
Hi, Pinay! That's nice! I believe it's the best gift we can give a guy, which is why I'm not just gonna give it to anyone. We must have a connection, not just plain attraction. I've met many guys (foreign and Filipino) and whenever I tell them that I still have no experience in bed they take it as a frickin' challenge! It's funny how they try to change my mind. I've had four boyfriends, I've talked about sex with them but it never happened. I loved all of them of course, but I just didn't get the feeling that I would want to go there with either four of them. So far, my "experience" is limited to just kissing. Congratulations on your marriage, BTW.:)
I'm with you girl. I can't imagine sleeping with someone I don't have a connection with or someone I don't love. I view sex as something that two adults in love should share. Guys I know and some whom I chatted with always get shocked that I never had a boyfriend but I just shrug. It's just that I have to find someone who interests me yet and I'm not rushing. And it's a turn off if guy pressures a girl to go to bed with him. If I'm going to have a bf someday, I want him to love me for the kind of person that I am, not because of my inexperience. Besides, I think sex is going to be better if the two adults are in love because emotions and sincerity are involved.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#472 Oct 25, 2013
would be able to tell you fair ly unless i had slept with them all otherwise id be sterotyping

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#473 Oct 25, 2013
ladypinkie56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with you girl. I can't imagine sleeping with someone I don't have a connection with or someone I don't love. I view sex as something that two adults in love should share. Guys I know and some whom I chatted with always get shocked that I never had a boyfriend but I just shrug. It's just that I have to find someone who interests me yet and I'm not rushing. And it's a turn off if guy pressures a girl to go to bed with him. If I'm going to have a bf someday, I want him to love me for the kind of person that I am, not because of my inexperience. Besides, I think sex is going to be better if the two adults are in love because emotions and sincerity are involved.
That's true. Waiting for the right time and person is important.:) besides, I've seen many people get into trouble for engaging in such things just because they were curious and/or "in lust." LOL

“WE BECOME WHAT WE THINK ABOUT.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#475 Oct 25, 2013
MissBrightside wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL no. I live in the Philippines.:) I'm using my phone and I haven't really seen how the full site looks like, maybe that's the default.. Umm.. Setting or whatever? I'm pretty sure I placed PH when I made my account, though.
What city?
stu

Meriden, CT

#476 Oct 25, 2013
I had one in the Navy in Jacksonville Florida while her husband was overseas. oh my god she was the best she clamped down on me and i had never felt pain so good.
Join Free
joana

Philippines

#477 Oct 25, 2013
Lykemyung wrote:
I'm about to marry a 22yo Filipina woman, I'm 49. She is also a virgin. What can I expect in the bedroom?
definitely she will follow u on bed

“WE BECOME WHAT WE THINK ABOUT.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#478 Oct 25, 2013
Lykemyung wrote:
I'm about to marry a 22yo Filipina woman, I'm 49. She is also a virgin. What can I expect in the bedroom?
I dunno. I guess u could expect to have sex or something. Wot if she "laughs" at your peter or something? Now wot?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#479 Oct 25, 2013
MissBrightside wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. Waiting for the right time and person is important.:) besides, I've seen many people get into trouble for engaging in such things just because they were curious and/or "in lust." LOL
Well, curiosity killed the cat. Many ended up being miserable or regretful with their actions either because of emotional damage or unforeseeable crisis. Many teenagers getting knocked up yet not ready for parenthood, then become single mothers because the father won't acknowledge their responsibility.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#480 Oct 25, 2013
ladypinkie56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, curiosity killed the cat. Many ended up being miserable or regretful with their actions either because of emotional damage or unforeseeable crisis. Many teenagers getting knocked up yet not ready for parenthood, then become single mothers because the father won't acknowledge their responsibility.
I wanted to use that quote but then the complete quote goes: curiosity killed the cat BUT SATISFACTION BROUGHT IT BACK.:p I'm just not ready for that yet, I prefer being ready in everything I will do.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#481 Oct 25, 2013
Saint Edward wrote:
<quoted text>What city?
hehe. That's something I wouldn't wanna announce here.
Sean

Fort Knox, KY

#482 Oct 25, 2013
Do you have skype MissBrightside?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#483 Oct 25, 2013
MissBrightside wrote:
<quoted text>
hehe. That's something I wouldn't wanna announce here.
I do.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#484 Oct 25, 2013
Sean wrote:
Do you have skype MissBrightside?
I do. Hahaha. Replied to my very own post.
Eddie

Palau

#485 Oct 25, 2013
MissBrightside and ladypinkie56 are perfect candidates for the sisterhood.
Eddie

Palau

#486 Oct 25, 2013
Saint Edward wrote:
<quoted text>I dunno. I guess u could expect to have sex or something. Wot if she "laughs" at your peter or something? Now wot?
He could go on the bed and not show her his peter. After all, she is a 22-year-old virgin so probably never saw a peter before. Just a suggestion...

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#487 Oct 25, 2013
Eddie wrote:
MissBrightside and ladypinkie56 are perfect candidates for the sisterhood.
Sisterhood of what?

“WE BECOME WHAT WE THINK ABOUT.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#488 Oct 26, 2013
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text>
He could go on the bed and not show her his peter. After all, she is a 22-year-old virgin so probably never saw a peter before. Just a suggestion...
Yeah...That's true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GAY scat on skype (Apr '13) 6 min jowe2011 384
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Anon0501 446,380
North east Dogging (Aug '13) 7 min nick 07518641794 1,178
Who likes to f*** old men? (Jun '12) 7 min papparatsey 633
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 7 min ClarkKentsEvilTwin 25,300
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min jasonspears6 527,066
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Fuckmehardnaomi 337,019
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min samluke702 198,479
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 15 min ohmy01 32,655

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE