Hello

Austin, TX

#519 Jan 12, 2008
Are there any glory holes in Austin texas?? If so where?

“We're here! ”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#520 Jan 12, 2008
You all just need to check out your local triple x book stores, thats usually where you would find them.
hard boy

Calgary, Canada

#521 Jan 12, 2008
are any gloryholes in calgary send me address
fobill

Newark, OH

#522 Jan 12, 2008
any one know were in columbia sc
there is any gh here
lookin to suck

Dover, DE

#523 Jan 12, 2008
any GH in De. Like to find one..man but curious about sucking
lookin

Clearwater, FL

#524 Jan 12, 2008
bsllauh wrote:
I would love to find one down here!
if you find any let me know i am in lakeland also
jawanna

Prescott Valley, AZ

#527 Jan 13, 2008
Anyone know of any gloryholes in Memphis, Tn my wife is looking for her first experience, and I want to watch!
misstlalalala

Bakersfield, CA

#528 Jan 13, 2008
are there any drag queens who use the gloryholes in nyc? if your one message me.....misstlalalala@yahoo.com
Join Free
eric

Wichita, KS

#529 Jan 13, 2008
John wrote:
<quoted text> Im in Wichita and I need my thick 7.5c cock sucked.
we should be in wichita on saterday... still want that cock sucked
jackson

Atlanta, GA

#530 Jan 14, 2008
I found a couple of places in Louisiana that have glory holes by accident. I was bored and went into adult video store looking around. They has booths for previews and the walls of the booths had holes in them. I didn't see them at first. I put some money in the movie started and I heard something next to me. I looked and there was a hole in the wall. After a few minutes somebody stuck their dick in it. I was shocked. I didn't touch it and they pulled it back. A few minutes later another one came thru the hole. By this time the movie had gotten to me so I reached out and touched it. It was really hard and soft at the same time. I dont know what came over me. I rubbed it and before I knew it I touched it with my tongue. It didn't taste bad so I sucked into my mouth. I sucked it for a few minutes and then just jacked it off for a while. It was the first time I ever touched another dick. It was exciting no knowing who the person was. It was all I thought about all night long. The next night I found myself right back again. This time I looked at the hole and saw a mouth. I wasn't sure about putting my dick in a hole but before I knew what was going on my dick was in the hole and somebody was sucking it like crazy. I pulled away before shooting my load in their mouth. I wasn't through for the night. Before the night was finished I had touched three other dicks but never put another in my mouth.
The week end came around and I found another video store in town that had a theater. I went in to see what it was all about. It had only about 7 people in and they never sit still. They would sit for a few minutes and they would walk around. That made me nervious cince it was so dark inside. I noticed they would stand in the back of the room alot. There was a short wall back there. I finally walked back there and found out what was happeneing. One would lean against the wall watching the movie and another would be on his nees. I didn't want any part of that. I liked the not knowing what the other person looked like. It was a very seedy theather and I dont think I'll be going back unless I go by and see some women going inside.
Rob

Long Island City, NY

#531 Jan 14, 2008
NewYC wrote:
<quoted text>
There are dozens in Manhattan.
Are they women sucking men or men on men!

Since: Sep 07

Bridgeville, PA

#532 Jan 14, 2008
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they women sucking men or men on men!
I have only seen men coming in and out of them. I have not been to one personally so I could only guess.
Badboyz107ks

United States

#533 Jan 14, 2008
Ryan wrote:
Young 18 year old male looking to hook up in/around Emporia/Topeka and areas close to that. I love to be told what to do and will gladly obey you, if you would like for me to be the dominant one I can do that too, versatile but I prefer being submissive.
Sounds like a sweet piece of ass...almost worth the drive to emporia to meet you!
the dude

Doha, Qatar

#534 Jan 14, 2008
guys dip it in some sauce & get it over with, get a woman
Dianne

Oconto, WI

#536 Jan 15, 2008
I am a sexy crossdresser who loves going to glory holes. I live near Green Bay and use to travel to northern Il. But now that they shut those down I have to drive to a couple near O'hara.
My e-mail is dianne54130@yahoo.com. Write me and I will let you know the next time I am cumming your way
misstlalalala

United States

#537 Jan 15, 2008
stephen

Ringgold, GA

#538 Jan 15, 2008
anyone know of a good spot in chattanooga tn? im looking for a gloryhole
Zeke

Hendersonville, TN

#539 Jan 16, 2008
Isn't it a shame no one can find a fool proof way for like minded men to find others who want to give or get a bj. I hung around the toilet in the park near my home in TN for a while and managed to suck off quite a few men but it has gotten just too risky. I too miss the good times at glory holes near Buffalo. If I knew how I could find a hundred horny men to satisfy today I would be very happy on my knees.
Zeke

Hendersonville, TN

#540 Jan 16, 2008
big soaker wrote:
Any cruisy spots it middle tn
If you find any - let me know.
d in Westchester County

New York, NY

#542 Jan 16, 2008
Not any in westchester, but if you drive over the TZ Bridge to SPring Valley, you'll hit the jackpot. Rt 59 Bookstore is full of booths and glory holes. Lots of cock passes through too.
proudhon123 wrote:
any gloryholes in/around westchester county new york????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 4 min Tommyb7 21,935
snapchat pic swapping 4 min cmurf98 1
If you had to watch someone in your family have... 4 min Jaye89 59
Dirty text or chat with tranny or cd (Mar '13) 4 min nude18 147
showing off my wife's legs 4 min Footlvr 2
girls and women cell numbers to text or sext (Mar '12) 4 min omer 22,876
Do girls like it when guys get a boner (Nov '09) 4 min shrkbtn 2,721
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Heyyy 246,522
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min timxxv 407,941
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Johnn1597 532,409