Tim

United States

#426 Dec 16, 2007
Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in N IL I wanna suck some!!!
I have a hard one for you to suck julie, anytime!
pnty

Anchorage, AK

#427 Dec 16, 2007
jones wrote:
lookin for glory holes in alaska!
If you find some, let me know.
gasm

Pittsburgh, PA

#428 Dec 17, 2007
Bi Sex in Pittsburgh wrote:
I'm so horny right now. My c*ck really needs some luving.....Anyone interested?
i'm interested. email me........smellyass12@yahoo.co m

Since: Dec 07

Sarasota, FL

#429 Dec 18, 2007
Looking for glory holes in Port Charlotte,Florida.I know there is some in Sarasota,Tampa, and Fort Myers.But I am looking for some closer to me.It is a fantasy of mine,and I would really like to try it.I havent tried any rest areas yet,who knows.There is a pay site called gloryholecity.com that has a list of them. If anybody is interested, I will email you the ones it list in your state.Also try squirt.org ,it is gay site,but you can join for free and find some places to go to.If anybody has any info on glory holes in my area email me at luv2sucknf_ck@yahoo.com Thanks, Ana

Since: Dec 07

Sarasota, FL

#430 Dec 18, 2007
Theses two places are suppose to have glory holes in them,I got the info off a pay site ( gloryholecity.com )Hopefully they are still recent,if you go by there,let me know and I will go with you and you can watch me service everyone there,after I take care of you first! Ana

Fawlty Video, Highway 41 near Seminole (south Venice), Venice, FL

XTC SuperCenter, 1622 South Tamiami Trail, Venice, FL
nwokctrey

Oklahoma City, OK

#431 Dec 18, 2007
love to give head threw a glory hole but can not find any in oklahoma city or sourrounding are any more. would love to find some again. it helps with the "no strings with a quickey"
lone stranger

North Pole, AK

#432 Dec 18, 2007
i never really knew about glory holes like where there at or even about using one, till not to long ago i used my first glory hole and i loved it. me and two other friends were on a road trip and stopped at a rest station some where in texas i casnt remember the location of it but we stopped and i went in and while i was in the stall i noticed a hole next to me and kind of giggled a little. i didnt know someone was next to me and when i stuck my finger through there, next thing i know a hard cock came through. i paused for a min and thought about if i should or not and next thing u know im sucking and licking some guys cock. it was so nice i loved it he had a really nice cock it was hard and long and never thought i would enjoy it so much and when that first wave of cum got in my mouth i almost melted from joy. i waited till that person left and went to meet my friends to leave again not saying anything of course. down the road my good friend starting laughing and said he found a glory hole and it was amazing. lol he never knew it was me but i wanted to suck him off after wards so many times.
HARDON

Houston, TX

#435 Dec 19, 2007
LOOKING FOR GH'S IN HOUSTON,OR LOUNGE LIZARDS
Join Free
nate

Altamonte Springs, FL

#436 Dec 20, 2007
any gloryhols in orlando florida

Since: Sep 07

Bridgeville, PA

#438 Dec 20, 2007
HARDON wrote:
LOOKING FOR GH'S IN HOUSTON,OR LOUNGE LIZARDS
What is a Lizard Lounge?
Mr bigcock

San Leandro, CA

#439 Dec 20, 2007
How can I find one??
glory to be wrote:
I used to use them a lot to suck guys off. There is no end to the amount of men who want to be sucked off, and I use to spend h hours sometimes in a booth sucking off one guy after another to completion. Many times it would lead to them coming in to my booth so I could properly service them. Its easier than sucking through a hole in the wall. Lots of times when they were in my booth with me sucking them, they aould also want to fuck me, which happened a lot too. And I love that - having a guy inside me is pure bliss. We don't have them anymore in my area, so now I go to rest areas often, and find cock there just as easy most times anyway. WHat can I say, I LOVE dick! And I have mastered the art of pleasing a man (men)orally :-)
Mr bigcock

San Leandro, CA

#440 Dec 20, 2007
How can I find a glory hole??
jawthesecond

United States

#441 Dec 20, 2007
i too love the glory hole scene. i would like to find some in the Elmira, Ny area, anybody know of any?
i dunno

Brockton, MA

#442 Dec 20, 2007
i would love to do a gh where a chick would blow me any of them in the ma area?
free info

Winston Salem, NC

#443 Dec 21, 2007
the website called address4sex.com will tell you everything you want to know about where to find these places and its free check it out
john

Antioch, TN

#444 Dec 21, 2007
jiggs6969 wrote:
where can I find a glory hole in Tennessee,Memphis area
are there any gloryhole in nashville tn.
joe

Omaha, NE

#445 Dec 21, 2007
any glory holes in omaha ne?!?!!!
sweetcock

Salem, OR

#447 Dec 22, 2007
how about the mobile al area. glory hole action seems to be none existant
sweetcock

Salem, OR

#448 Dec 22, 2007
looking for glory hole in mobile ala
gloryhole lover

AOL

#450 Dec 24, 2007
Hey anybody know of a glory hole in dallas area, I would love to hve my sucked dry ,I want to suck as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny girls online wanna chat? (Jan '11) 7 min digbaby69 1,294
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min daddyHOTdom 504,273
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 7 min Jay kay 12,136
Snapchat nude stories (Feb '14) 7 min Justcalmdownpls 765
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min Anon 417,698
I want a crossdresser (Feb '14) 7 min jfc 29
Sons first wet one 8 min Marina 15
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min Vidgamer1893 312,883
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Brissyboy97 183,027
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 9 min Sarahfields1999 25,056