Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Judged:

I was just wondering how many bi or gay guys in here like or use glory holes to suck or be sucked ? they are getting hard to find but there are some in the bookstores in the St. Louis area. I visited one yesterday ------- mmmmmmmmm !
glory to be

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Judged:

I used to use them a lot to suck guys off. There is no end to the amount of men who want to be sucked off, and I use to spend h hours sometimes in a booth sucking off one guy after another to completion. Many times it would lead to them coming in to my booth so I could properly service them. Its easier than sucking through a hole in the wall. Lots of times when they were in my booth with me sucking them, they aould also want to fuck me, which happened a lot too. And I love that - having a guy inside me is pure bliss. We don't have them anymore in my area, so now I go to rest areas often, and find cock there just as easy most times anyway. WHat can I say, I LOVE dick! And I have mastered the art of pleasing a man (men)orally :-)
Secret Slut

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2007

Judged:

I've used them for years, bookstores rest areas and malls. I just love it. I can spend hours there if the "customers' keep coming and cumming wink. I just recently moved and there is nothing like this where I am. I feel really cheated.I have had both women and men on the otrher side of the wall, mostly men of course. I think it is a very fun thing, I've had no problems and am very healthy. Am vaccinated for Hep and have never had STD's I don't fuck men but I'll blow anyone and swallow. I love cock and all the come I can get.
gigi

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

Judged:

Big Boss Man wrote:
I was just wondering how many bi or gay guys in here like or use glory holes to suck or be sucked ? they are getting hard to find but there are some in the bookstores in the St. Louis area. I visited one yesterday ------- mmmmmmmmm !
can you tell me the locations gboy36c@yahoo.com
john

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

add me for fun iamlovingthefun@hotmail.co.uk
john

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

soory iamlovingthefun.com xx blow me boys
gac6

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

Judged:

i am a happily married man but i do like to go to x rated book stores and check out the movies. i have seen many glory holes and was amazed how many guys stick their dicks through.
laa few months back i was finaly gave in. This guy just had a perfect looking cock. so i started playing with it. stroking hit up and down, playing with his balls, pulling back the head so his cum hole opened. then i ran my tounge around the head of it amd took it in my mouth. then i stopped and he just started making his dick jump up and down like a puppy so i got down licked his balls and sucked him off. it was great.
miterman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2007

Judged:

before the authorities shut them down over the last year there were two adult video booth places with glory holes in the asheville nc area. i spent hours at a time sucking and getting sucked, being joined in the booth. once this guy licked my asshole and sucked my balls as i stroked off. i told him if he wanted my load here it comes and he moved to my cockhead as it swelled up and squirted into his waiting mouth mmm good times. it's a shame these annonymous (sp) places are going away, i love it!
Join Free
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

Where are glory holes in St. Louis MO
DJ More

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2007

Judged:

Would like to locate GH's in Philly? Anyone know of any? I would plant my mouth to one, and suck for days...... LOL
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2007

Judged:

Big Boss Man wrote:
St. Louis native... curious about glory holes in our area. Where and what they're like. Can you give me more details?
Loveit

Germantown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2007

Judged:

My lady loves to suck. And I love watching her. The glory holes we knew of in Northern Illinois have been shut down. Can anyone tell me where we can go to find glory holes where we can both be in the booth at the same time so i can watch her enjoy?
Bumper

Festus, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2007

Judged:

looking for gloyholes in st louis , help..
Miss Them

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2007

Judged:

Years ago I used a few places that had glory holes in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin, but over the last few years they have all closed. Most recently, prior to Katrina, I sometimes used a place that had glory holes in Biloxi, Mississippi. Since then I haven't found any and I'm quite disappointed since it was a good way to suck cock and to have mine sucked as well. Since I'm married it was the easiest way to get the pleasure of sucking off another guy without having the drama of my wife finding out. I would like to find someplace that still has glory holes.
horny male

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2007

im looking for some glorys holes in south carolina around the columbia area can any one help?

Since: Jul 07

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2007

anyone know of uk holes
lovetosuckcock

Union, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2007

marriedbut love to meet new men at gh and be dominated
lovetosuckcock

Union, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2007

Judged:

I have always wanted to please other men by doing what I am told.
Dei

Since: Aug 07

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2007

horny male wrote:
im looking for some glorys holes in south carolina around the columbia area can any one help?
let me know if you find any. I'm in Columbia all the time. deishouse@aol.com
just a guy

Haysi, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

Judged:

2004 video in lexington KY has them
Miss Them wrote:
Years ago I used a few places that had glory holes in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin, but over the last few years they have all closed. Most recently, prior to Katrina, I sometimes used a place that had glory holes in Biloxi, Mississippi. Since then I haven't found any and I'm quite disappointed since it was a good way to suck cock and to have mine sucked as well. Since I'm married it was the easiest way to get the pleasure of sucking off another guy without having the drama of my wife finding out. I would like to find someplace that still has glory holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,032
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6822 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Any crossdressing/sissy/submissives want to giv... 2 min Interested Woman 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min garymackenzie93 325,869
Girlfriends posted on newbienudes tits and face 2 min Carl 10
umabhebhana (Dec '10) 2 min Zam 28,346
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min tonya27tony 237,342
Anyone ever jerk off with a condom on? (Oct '12) 2 min Chris 9
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 2 min Shahla 21,913
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min rocoso777 130,141
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Curiouss 431,902