Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Stormy45 wrote:
A hospital in MN did a genetic study and children with a cerrtain disease. One of the things the study noted that 10% of the children's reported fathers were not their biological fathers. Does seem to be some breeding going on without the husband's knowledge.
I'd like to be a fly on the wall listening to a wife trying to explain that to her husband. I bet that would be one lively conversation.
snooping obgyn doc

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

I never would have guessed that high, 10%.
Yes there is a lot of NON-HUSBAND breeding going on out there.
Stormy45 wrote:
I can not imagine too many women willing to let a stranger breed them just to please their hubby but I did read and interesting article recently. A hospital in MN did a genetic study and children with a cerrtain disease. One of the things the study noted that 10% of the children's reported fathers were not their biological fathers. Does seem to be some breeding going on without the husband's knowledge.

“Hot Wife Lover”

Since: Dec 12

AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Erect wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to be a fly on the wall listening to a wife trying to explain that to her husband. I bet that would be one lively conversation.
I suspect they may have not told the fathers. This was not partof the study and someone simply published this data later on.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

The poor guys who have been paying maintenance without realizing. Women can be strongly selective of the human species occasiotnally.
hal

North Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Stormy45 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect they may have not told the fathers. This was not partof the study and someone simply published this data later on.
They may not have told the mothers either.
Depends on the medical requirements case to case.
It only has a potentially medical academic interest in principle.
hal

North Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

These guys are not social welfare workers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

The parents may not be told but I would believe the mothers would know or have a pretty good idea about who the fathers weren't.
hal

North Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

wishbone24 wrote:
The parents may not be told but I would believe the mothers would know or have a pretty good idea about who the fathers weren't.
Yep.
Absolutely.
Mostly.
Probably.
Join Free

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Absolutely.
Mostly.
Probably.
Secrets women take to their grave. What is the ditty about a man rocking another man's child on his knee. I can't remember it.

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

wishbone24 wrote:
<quoted text> Do think it happens as much as these male posters make out. Not so many women would be so happy to bend to their wishes I imagine
I believe 90% posters may be fake but evenif we believe 10% posters may be real, it is still a lot.

Since: Nov 11

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

I think you should also check to see how many of the husbands have LOW sperm count,,, some couples know the hubby has a low count and will knowing let another man breed their wife ,,,natural insemanation is much less costly than going to a clinic to get the same results, a baby,,,she only has to let the sperm donor fcuk her a few tims,,,
Aysha

Newton Center, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

what if the wife keeps a sex buddy at home with her husbands knowing, when husband is gone to work she used her sex buddy for everything. Sex buddy acts like a cuckold too, even gives her oral sex infront of husband when she is watching tv or doing something..
contraman

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

VERY VERY interesting posts, the last few, so please keep them CUMMING (sorry, no pun intended!)I reckon the figure would be higher than 10% for cuckold pregnancies. I may be imagining it, but in the west, it's more like 1 in 5 (I think I read someplace)
I believe it's a woman's right, even her DUTY to optimise the genes, hence her desire to be bred by someone obviously superior than her husband.
Yes, & then there are cases where a husband with a low sperm count is willing to have another man breed his wife, rather than go through the expensive (& lower success rate) IVF route.

Also these days, with DNA testing etc, paternity testing is commonplace---in olden days think of the masses of cuckold pregnancies that must have happened, without anyone being any the wiser.

During World War 2, there were MASSES of cuckold pregnancies, when occupying soldiers bred local wives, whilst their poor husbands were fighting for king & country! And not just 'occupying soldiers'---MANY were the UK wives bred by American personnel based in Europe; as for France, occupied by the Germans, cuckold pregnancies almost took on epedimic proportions----
contraman

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Aisha from Australia wrote:
<quoted text>
I also surprised to see that many husbands are happy to get their wives pregnant by others.
Must be Sooo good to see a radiant young wife with a lovely swollen belly, 8 months gone, carrying a baby that was NOT her husbands!
contraman

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Antonio wrote:
<quoted text>Interracial cuckolding is a turn on.
Yes, but you only seem to hear of white cuckolds, NOT of black husbands cuckolded by white men. I believe OJ Simpson's white wife cuckolded him with white men, but I could be wrong! He was the one high profile black cuckold
contraman

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Antonio, I know it's only semantics, but talking of inter racial cuckoldry, is a situation 'inter racial' where say an Indian husband is married to a white lady, & she cuckolds him with a white stud? Strictly, it's 'white on white' sex, so NOT inter racial, but then the cuckold is non-white. So was OJ Simpson's cuckoldry inter racial?
Any readers here in that postion, be they the cuckold, the stud, or indeed the adulterous wife 'going' with 'one of her own'?
Whatever----Mmmm! LOVELY!
Antonio

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

contraman wrote:
Antonio, I know it's only semantics, but talking of inter racial cuckoldry, is a situation 'inter racial' where say an Indian husband is married to a white lady, & she cuckolds him with a white stud? Strictly, it's 'white on white' sex, so NOT inter racial, but then the cuckold is non-white. So was OJ Simpson's cuckoldry inter racial?
Any readers here in that postion, be they the cuckold, the stud, or indeed the adulterous wife 'going' with 'one of her own'?
Dont you ever correct me. I say interracial.
Antonio

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

contraman wrote:
It's interracial NOT inter racial. COMPRENDE?
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

I have been cuckold many times and the guys have tried to get my wife knocked up but so far they have been unable to get her knocked up.They keep trying.
contraman

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

So, which is which? An Indian cuckold with a white cuckoldress going with a white stud is interracial, but a black cuckold, whose black wife goes with a white stud is inter racial?
OK, but it's good wanking material for the cuckold in all cases!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4875 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min jaylwashington3 3,211
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min alexbelanger95 338,932
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 6 min Miss-audrei 5,418
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min 15 m usa hung 247,991
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min mcnay89 441,869
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min smo0th azz 137,814
Gay Meet Up Kansas City, MO 9 min sabath12 5
•••
•••