First Prev
of 28
Next Last
Wisco Stu

Janesville, WI

#1 Jul 31, 2010
Alright, I've seen some things on this topic in other places. I was just curious if anyone on here has been involved with this or willingly got pregnant from someone else on purpose.

Guys, have any of you gotten someone elses girlfriend or wife pregnant on purpose?

I'd like to hear your (true)stories.
AAA

Mumbai, India

#2 Aug 1, 2010
Hi,

We are Indian Cpl. I am 28, wife 26. My very close friend helped me impregnating my sweet wife and blessed us with a wonderful baby boy 2 months back. I am diabetic, Very fat. I have small cock, erection problem and my sperm count was very low to impregnate my wife. I have shared room in my bachelor life with My friend and he was aware of my impotency problem. I am thankful to him for helping me and givign my family a Heir.

Since: Feb 08

Chennai, India

#3 Aug 2, 2010
AAA wrote:
Hi,
We are Indian Cpl. I am 28, wife 26. My very close friend helped me impregnating my sweet wife and blessed us with a wonderful baby boy 2 months back. I am diabetic, Very fat. I have small cock, erection problem and my sperm count was very low to impregnate my wife. I have shared room in my bachelor life with My friend and he was aware of my impotency problem. I am thankful to him for helping me and givign my family a Heir.
wow!!! WAY TO GO!!!
being cuckolded is bless for some of us!!!
Is HE A Muslim STUD and you both are hindus?
Mike

Australia

#4 Oct 18, 2010
Yes. For years I worked with a bloke and over time got to know his partner very well. In this time both my family ans his family had one child each. I began to hear that his partner was not happy in this relationship and other than telling her to get out I had no other ideas to make her happy... unless she wanted me to fill her up. She chose that, as it might boost her confidence. The baby was born nine months later. I know it's mine. He suspects someone else, but not me. I still do her every chance I get, it's awesome! Not looking for any more children out of her though, I couldn't do that to them.
Stephanie

Arlington, TX

#5 Jan 3, 2011
I too have had a fantasy of another man giving me a child but our current bull isn't into the idea on racial basis.
panTsniffer

North Little Rock, AR

#6 Jan 3, 2011
i was always so scared my ex would get pregnant with one of the guys she was cheating with, i was her cuckold but i knew the times i got to watch & then slurp up the guys spermmmm werent all the sex she had so i would always beg her not to let them go inside her but she did & most times id only clean it up when she came in all messy an hour or 2later and said omg he c mmed all inside me too baby like she wanted it...she left me for a black guy who she later said she thinks got her pregnant but she did do him in a gangbang with 3-4 other guys around that time!!
AISHA

Fairfield, Australia

#7 Jan 3, 2011
AAA wrote:
Hi,
If you are impotent then it is crualty to wife. Also, in your case allowing her extramarital is also not good enough because if a women don't have babies then they get depressed. I think you did right thing by getting your best friend to shagg your wife until she gets pregnant. Only nice husband can do that.
Anonymous

Short Hills, NJ

#9 Jan 3, 2011
AAA wrote:
Hi,
Artifical incemulation could cost $10k. Sometimes a month of no stress, a weekend away, and a few bottles of wine could do the exact same thing.
Join Free
Anonymous

Short Hills, NJ

#10 Jan 3, 2011
Artifical incemulation could cost $10k. Sometimes a month of no stress, a weekend away, and a few bottles of wine could do the exact same thing.
AISHA

Fairfield, Australia

#11 Jan 3, 2011
in2mesea wrote:
I agree.
shama

Meadow Lake, Canada

#13 Jan 3, 2011
hey aisha, you can sleep with other cocks.
AISHA

Fairfield, Australia

#14 Jan 3, 2011
shama wrote:
hey aisha, you can sleep with other cocks.
Why not?
Anonymous

Short Hills, NJ

#15 Jan 4, 2011
Members of the family spent $30k for 3 attempts. Unsuccessful. She quit her stressed job, expercised, few bottles of wine, 9 months later, a baby.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#16 Jan 4, 2011
Ours is a complicated story so forgive me if a leave quite a lot out. We had been trying for a child for over a year before we discovered my husband was infertile. A couple of months before that discovery my husband’s fantasy of me having sex with another man came true. One thing led to another and the guy became my lover. When we did find out it was an obvious step to ask my “lover” if he would “do the honours”. I had twins.
jeff

United States

#17 Jan 4, 2011
you people are like the gross couple from SNL with will ferrell in the hot tub. do your friends and family know how sick you are?
Aisha

Australia

#18 Jan 4, 2011
ChristineM wrote:
Ours is a complicated story so forgive me if a leave quite a lot out. We had been trying for a child for over a year before we discovered my husband was infertile. A couple of months before that discovery my husband’s fantasy of me having sex with another man came true. One thing led to another and the guy became my lover. When we did find out it was an obvious step to ask my “lover” if he would “do the honours”. I had twins.
Well done.
Congratulatuion. I am happy that you and ur hubby natural way ofgetti of pregnant rather than sexless pregnancy.
Keep it up.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#19 Jan 5, 2011
Aisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done.
Congratulatuion. I am happy that you and ur hubby natural way ofgetti of pregnant rather than sexless pregnancy.
Keep it up.
Thanks, it worked for us, but I don't think it would work for everyone

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#20 Jan 5, 2011
jeff wrote:
you people are like the gross couple from SNL with will ferrell in the hot tub. do your friends and family know how sick you are?
another name TIM???? You're sick, and obviously schizo
AISHA

Fairfield, Australia

#21 Jan 5, 2011
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, it worked for us, but I don't think it would work for everyone
It is not every one's cup of tea that is why I appreciated you.
contraman

Slough, UK

#22 Jan 5, 2011
AAA wrote:
Hi,
Such a lovely & touching post! Check out 'Cuckold pregnancies topix' also, where there are posts from other indian cuckolds, living in the west, whose wives have been seeded by white men!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
small boobs = big nipples ? 1 min scorpio34901 28
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min owenol14 545,812
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 min chris toal 27,063
Naughty B.B.M Pins (Feb '14) 2 min 7ef15d97 573
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min 6767ddf 598,936
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min flyin_zebra 417,785
wife wants to try a mfm threesome (Jan '12) 2 min fantasymate 642
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Riley_bruton33 253,675
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Superhotteen 61,538
More from around the web