blaze

Salem, OR

#1 Dec 30, 2012
I don't know what to do I mean it was the best sex ever but it was with my cousin!
Ray

East Elmhurst, NY

#3 May 2, 2014
When my cousin and i were 7, we used to role-play batman, where i would "save" her and as a reward, she'd kiss me. 6 awkwerd years later, we went to Bangladesh over the summer. When no one was watching, we used to sneak up on the roof and make out. Once, it got so hot that her shirt was off, and i was about to bury my face in her glorious tits. This coutinued for another 2 months. Just Yesterday, my cousin came to my house, and we were just talking. She was wearing a button up shirt, and to me, that was so sexy. While she was talking about the hw she had, I shut her up with a deep long kiss. She moaned, and said "I want you so bad right now." I ripped off her shirt and we made out. I pushed her against the wall. Her legs were wrapped around me. When we were done, I threw her on the bed, and took off her pants. She did the same to me. We were standing there, her in her bra and panties, while I was in my boxers. She noticed my bulge, and wanted to see it. Instead, i unhooked her bra, and tit fucked her. I think she may have had an orgasm. All i know that she was yelling harder, and moaned. When i finally jizzed all over her tits, we lay panting. Good thing no one was home besides us.
my-cousin-sex-ad diction

Mountain View, CA

#4 Tuesday Nov 4
I had sex with my cousin sister. We went round to her house. Just me and perants and they were downstairs whilst she was upstairs showing were the toilet was. I came out and had a look round in there new house. Later when I was bourd she sat next to me whilst we watched a movie. There was a crazy sex scene in that movie and got me hard. She noticed and looked at it for ages. I caught her looking and couldn't help but kiss her because she was sooooo hot. After a long kiss I layed her down on tne sofa and started 4 play and next thing you know we were naked having sex. My parent's walked in on us and hers and just shouted and walked of. Since that day whenever I go to her house or she comes to mine we always have sex. I have girlfriend now but I cant help but have sex with my cousin. She is the best sex evvverrrr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min raycruz255 221,598
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min mannyd420 44,613
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min freshmeup 487,588
Horny snapchat usernames (Jan '13) 5 min hoenybisexual girl 4,352
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min Juniorjoey123 558,830
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min estebansexface 371,121
FaceTime wank (Oct '12) 6 min Comewatch 37

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE