blaze

Dallas, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I don't know what to do I mean it was the best sex ever but it was with my cousin!
Ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

When my cousin and i were 7, we used to role-play batman, where i would "save" her and as a reward, she'd kiss me. 6 awkwerd years later, we went to Bangladesh over the summer. When no one was watching, we used to sneak up on the roof and make out. Once, it got so hot that her shirt was off, and i was about to bury my face in her glorious tits. This coutinued for another 2 months. Just Yesterday, my cousin came to my house, and we were just talking. She was wearing a button up shirt, and to me, that was so sexy. While she was talking about the hw she had, I shut her up with a deep long kiss. She moaned, and said "I want you so bad right now." I ripped off her shirt and we made out. I pushed her against the wall. Her legs were wrapped around me. When we were done, I threw her on the bed, and took off her pants. She did the same to me. We were standing there, her in her bra and panties, while I was in my boxers. She noticed my bulge, and wanted to see it. Instead, i unhooked her bra, and tit fucked her. I think she may have had an orgasm. All i know that she was yelling harder, and moaned. When i finally jizzed all over her tits, we lay panting. Good thing no one was home besides us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5234 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Johnmatrix101 333,683
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min jm77jm 437,771
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Smiley 243,758
nude indian milf pics 3 min prakash22 20
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Adam 20 20,714
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min Anon 41,965
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min nikki n al 14,424
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Woody3189 134,738
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min hoole33 2,554