blaze

Salem, OR

#1 Dec 30, 2012
I don't know what to do I mean it was the best sex ever but it was with my cousin!
Ray

East Elmhurst, NY

#3 May 2, 2014
When my cousin and i were 7, we used to role-play batman, where i would "save" her and as a reward, she'd kiss me. 6 awkwerd years later, we went to Bangladesh over the summer. When no one was watching, we used to sneak up on the roof and make out. Once, it got so hot that her shirt was off, and i was about to bury my face in her glorious tits. This coutinued for another 2 months. Just Yesterday, my cousin came to my house, and we were just talking. She was wearing a button up shirt, and to me, that was so sexy. While she was talking about the hw she had, I shut her up with a deep long kiss. She moaned, and said "I want you so bad right now." I ripped off her shirt and we made out. I pushed her against the wall. Her legs were wrapped around me. When we were done, I threw her on the bed, and took off her pants. She did the same to me. We were standing there, her in her bra and panties, while I was in my boxers. She noticed my bulge, and wanted to see it. Instead, i unhooked her bra, and tit fucked her. I think she may have had an orgasm. All i know that she was yelling harder, and moaned. When i finally jizzed all over her tits, we lay panting. Good thing no one was home besides us.
my-cousin-sex-ad diction

Mountain View, CA

#4 Nov 4, 2014
I had sex with my cousin sister. We went round to her house. Just me and perants and they were downstairs whilst she was upstairs showing were the toilet was. I came out and had a look round in there new house. Later when I was bourd she sat next to me whilst we watched a movie. There was a crazy sex scene in that movie and got me hard. She noticed and looked at it for ages. I caught her looking and couldn't help but kiss her because she was sooooo hot. After a long kiss I layed her down on tne sofa and started 4 play and next thing you know we were naked having sex. My parent's walked in on us and hers and just shouted and walked of. Since that day whenever I go to her house or she comes to mine we always have sex. I have girlfriend now but I cant help but have sex with my cousin. She is the best sex evvverrrr.
stranger

Derby, KS

#5 Monday Nov 24
When I was around six or seven me(boy) and my two cousins (girls) were playing a game were we pretend to be asleep and when the adults left I won the game and went to use the bathroom one of my cousins saw my d*ck and she touched it so we hid in the shower and when my other cousin came to use the bathroom we saw her pussy and i ended up getting a boner but I didn't know what it was and the girls started to touch and lick my penis out of curiousioty and then we got dressed and I left.and when I was 12 we had a three way and we still have sex to this day(im 14)
Vera

Edmonton, Canada

#6 Monday Nov 24
When I was 12 I caught my 14year old cousin masturbating and I just went with it a five minutes later we banged on the bed until he jizzed on my little tits
The real canadian

Canada

#7 Monday Nov 24
I'm 16 (boy) and my girl cousin is also 16. I was masturbating and she walked in on me. She asked if she could touch it because she never seen a penis before. I said she could if she let me touch her vagina. She shut the door stripped and we played with each other then next thing I know she is on my bed and I'm banging her. It felt so good.
The real canadian

Canada

#8 Monday Nov 24
stranger wrote:
When I was around six or seven me(boy) and my two cousins (girls) were playing a game were we pretend to be asleep and when the adults left I won the game and went to use the bathroom one of my cousins saw my d*ck and she touched it so we hid in the shower and when my other cousin came to use the bathroom we saw her pussy and i ended up getting a boner but I didn't know what it was and the girls started to touch and lick my penis out of curiousioty and then we got dressed and I left.and when I was 12 we had a three way and we still have sex to this day(im 14)
That is sooooooooooo hot
stranger

Derby, KS

#9 Tuesday Nov 25
You want me to get into detail
Join Free
sammiexxox

Jefferson, GA

#11 Tuesday Nov 25
stranger wrote:
mmm, yes please.
hungry

Lakeside, CA

#12 Tuesday Nov 25
stranger wrote:
Yes! I would...:-p
Marie

Derby, UK

#13 Tuesday Nov 25
I teased my cousin a few times, deliberately left the door open when I was getting changed in his sisters room. Once I caught him with his hand down his jeans, I pulled him and said show me..I grabbed it and bend down to lick it but I didn't. Just left him and ready to explode.

Kik msmith1002 I got pics.
stranger

Derby, KS

#14 Tuesday Nov 25
I will if I get some more story's fron u guys
the boy toy

United States

#15 Tuesday Nov 25
Marie wrote:
I teased my cousin a few times, deliberately left the door open when I was getting changed in his sisters room. Once I caught him with his hand down his jeans, I pulled him and said show me..I grabbed it and bend down to lick it but I didn't. Just left him and ready to explode.
Kik msmith1002 I got pics.
send me sum at 2074600543

Since: Nov 14

Location hidden

#18 Tuesday Nov 25
My experience leads me to fully believe that incest is best!
alex_nunn

Bury, UK

#19 Thursday Nov 27
Me and my cousin were round her friends homealone, i was downstairs and they were upstairs, i saw my cousins friends panties in the laundary so i started doing my business over them, a few minutes later they walk in and they just stand there watching,so i pull my trousers up and then her friend says stop pull them down now and then she gets on all fours and starts sucking me off. My cousin is absolutely discusted but i tell her to join in and after 5-10 minutes she bends down asking for me to shove it up her hard. So i get up and start doing her and shes moaning like crazy , about 40 minutes later i explode all over their tits and faces . It was the best experience ive ever had and now my cousin always comes round mine to sleep for the weekend in my flat and we do it both nights and it feels absolutely amazing
Isiaah

Bakersfield, CA

#20 Sunday Nov 30
stranger wrote:
Hook it up man
Isiaah

Bakersfield, CA

#21 Sunday Nov 30
Vera wrote:
When I was 12 I caught my 14year old cousin masturbating and I just went with it a five minutes later we banged on the bed until he jizzed on my little tits
Lets talk 8186140838
ben

UK

#22 Sunday Nov 30
I don't have any cousins bit i make do with my sisters
frustratedoldguy

Goose Creek, SC

#23 Sunday Nov 30
The only thing wrong I see with incest is not to have close relatives pregnant because of inbreeding. Other than that, why not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wife lost bet again :-) 3 min kent guy 409
Subs or slaves what are better? 3 min Benman00102 1
any gay guys from accrington or blackburn (Sep '13) 3 min horny asian 732
mothers who pull down sons pants in public (Dec '11) 3 min dommom16 89
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Thatguy9619_ 527,310
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Cumawaywithme2 587,072
bbw for abuse on skype 4 min observer705 22
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Dustinjade 404,045
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min gnatsumgnatsum93 243,619
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Thompson10 56,488