Married men sucking other men

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 275
Next Last
Hornyone69

Australia

#1 Jan 17, 2012
Anyone do this????
Konky

Chalmette, LA

#2 Jan 17, 2012
Haven't do this but have had it done many times and always been well drained and happen when they were finished.In fact been awhile could use a good b/j now!

Since: Nov 11

York, PA

#3 Jan 17, 2012
Yes, Since my divorce I found that older men gave the best bj, they take there time and they enjoy it, it is better than sex w/spouse, at least they enjoy it and than I tired it on them and I found that I enjoyed very much because they were satisfied and they would thank me...I enjoy older men and will give them my best....
Craig

New Paltz, NY

#4 Jan 17, 2012
Yes. I do it all the time. My wife hates sex and I'm a guy. Always horny. I can only jerk off so much. When I get super horny I go to the local adult video store, pop a couple bucks in the video machine and suck off a few guys before I let one suck me off. I actually love it more then sex with my wife. And I get turned on knowing I'm getting those guys off. I swallow every load because I know how great it feels unloading in a hot mouth and watching the other enjoy it. I wish I was there right now.

Judged:

31

15

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nikki

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2012
I hope yall don't give yalls wifes aids, or HIV yall sick wtf

Judged:

18

14

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“bi married man”

Since: Feb 10

Jefferson, NC

#6 Jan 18, 2012
I do it as much as possible. When my wife stopped fucking me I found a way to handle it. I suck off other married guys and get sucked too. Like Craig I like it better than sex with the wife. Lots of married me are finding out just because the wife is over sex doesnt me we have to stop. Find a big dick and drain a load out of it, you'll be glad you did.
Bill53

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2012
I'm with Craig and ncbymail on this. Would rather suck another man and swallow than f*ck the wife.
onmyknees

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2012
i recently started sucking c*ck..it kinda took over..the taste, texture, throbbing pulse, n oh so sweet c*m make it hard to compete with..
Join Free
handoncock

Niagara Falls, NY

#9 Jan 19, 2012
37 yo married and wife wants to have sex about once a month, the horniness finally took on=ver and I tried it and loved every minute of it.
Hornyone69

Australia

#10 Jan 19, 2012
Any Aussies?

Since: Nov 11

York, PA

#11 Jan 19, 2012
ncbymail wrote:
I do it as much as possible. When my wife stopped fucking me I found a way to handle it. I suck off other married guys and get sucked too. Like Craig I like it better than sex with the wife. Lots of married me are finding out just because the wife is over sex doesnt me we have to stop. Find a big dick and drain a load out of it, you'll be glad you did.
I agree and the best part is the guy really enjoys it, not like the wife saying hurry up and get this over with, that tells you she is interested...NOT......Suzy
Wilson

Miami, FL

#12 Jan 19, 2012
I am hooked too! Married but really like being naughty with another guy...it got old negotiating sex with the wife.....any married guys in the Miami are interested in playing?

“bi married man”

Since: Feb 10

Jefferson, NC

#15 Jan 20, 2012
As more and more men get turned down by the wife and realize that now a days sucking cock is not just for perverts anymore they are getting their needs met with each other.
I think that's a good thing. I was resentful, mad, frustrated etc etc with my wife. I love just as much and enjoy her company now but I don't let having to go with pussy get to me. As I and others have decided I'd rather be sucking a load out of a big cock than fuck her now anyway. It's kinky, taboo and fun without the drama...just getting off. I wish I'd started much sooner than I did.

Since: Nov 11

York, PA

#16 Jan 20, 2012
ncbymail wrote:
As more and more men get turned down by the wife and realize that now a days sucking cock is not just for perverts anymore they are getting their needs met with each other.
I think that's a good thing. I was resentful, mad, frustrated etc etc with my wife. I love just as much and enjoy her company now but I don't let having to go with pussy get to me. As I and others have decided I'd rather be sucking a load out of a big cock than fuck her now anyway. It's kinky, taboo and fun without the drama...just getting off. I wish I'd started much sooner than I did.
I started because my first wife which is now my ex, she didnt want sex after we had our 2nd child, so I watched other guys do it and it looked like they enjoyed it very much so I tired and I am glad I did, that was 23 years ago and I have a new wife and great sex with her but I still get as much a charge from giving a bj or getting one, I like older guys perfer married, I also enjoy dressing up to get them excited as they touch and rub my lingerie, it gets me hot too..Suzy
wytecox

Deer Park, NY

#17 Jan 20, 2012
I don't get sex from my wife so I get it somewhere else. I sit in my car in a parking lot where I live,start stroking my . Before long guys just start driving in,park next too me,we talk then it's either my car or his. He does me then I do him

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 5, 2012
ct-man wrote:
i would like to find a close buddy just for that.. jerk eachother off / suck eachother off
Yea, me too!!! Just aren't any in Lexington Ky area that are willing to take on a newbie

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 Feb 14, 2012
ct-man wrote:
i would like to find a close buddy just for that.. jerk eachother off / suck eachother off
Hi, I'm from ct, and I'm looking for same. Wife boring in bed, so we don't have sex that much. I'm just looking for a guy to become friends with, so we can jerk off/suck off each other. Let me know if your interested.
Moester54

Watertown, NY

#22 Feb 14, 2012
pcman12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I'm from ct, and I'm looking for same. Wife boring in bed, so we don't have sex that much. I'm just looking for a guy to become friends with, so we can jerk off/suck off each other. Let me know if your interested.
you ever get to up state ny looking for same
lucus

Australia

#23 Feb 14, 2012
Hornyone69 wrote:
Any Aussies?
Yeah... i am

Since: Nov 11

Mid West

#25 Feb 14, 2012
I've done it once with the wife during a threesome. Looking forward to the next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 275
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask a 43 Year Old Latina Newly Divorced, anything! 2 min josh33 487
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 2 min suckmadick 11,330
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Feeling-young 57,326
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Manc 589,139
Share naughty snapchat girls (Jan '14) 2 min sam 57
Would men still want to see a 60yo wife topless ? 2 min thisguy_ 22
funtime 2 min markthelad 3
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min wantsumcum00 530,218
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min 00axel00 406,348
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min youngnudeboy1999 245,248
More from around the web