First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Holly8

Apollo Beach, FL

#1 Jun 24, 2009
I am curious how to approach my husband with this fun idea. Not sure what his response will be. any ideas?

Since: May 09

boston

#2 Jun 24, 2009
Holly8 wrote:
I am curious how to approach my husband with this fun idea. Not sure what his response will be. any ideas?
whats the idea

“all about the O baby...lol”

Since: Jun 09

Federalsburg, MD

#3 Jun 24, 2009
Holly what the hell is pegging...

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

#4 Jun 24, 2009
Isn't pegging using a strap-on? It's an intense situation (ie, there's a reason why 95% of gay men prefer being the passive partner)....

You betta be careful though - if he ends up liking the plastic he's gonna realize plastic ain't crap compared to the real thing. I've come into contact with more then one man who could be defined as 'straight' but really got off on the sensation of getting pegged by another man. For one thing plastic can't throb and my fave thing to do is to not move while pegging a guy, throb and have the guy shiver hardcore.

Federalsburg, MD

#5 Jun 24, 2009
McMike wrote:
Isn't pegging using a strap-on? It's an intense situation (ie, there's a reason why 95% of gay men prefer being the passive partner)....
You betta be careful though - if he ends up liking the plastic he's gonna realize plastic ain't crap compared to the real thing. I've come into contact with more then one man who could be defined as 'straight' but really got off on the sensation of getting pegged by another man. For one thing plastic can't throb and my fave thing to do is to not move while pegging a guy, throb and have the guy shiver hardcore.
Thanks for the info. I had no clue what she was talking about...lol
InIt4sex

United States

#6 Jun 24, 2009
Come on people. I want my girl to peg me and I am straight. She has used her dildos in me and it didn't make me look at a man and think about it. Being gay and getting pegged by ur gf or wife is two different things. Holly I say do it. Start off with baby steps. Next time ur sucking him, start tickling his taint. If he is into that go to his a- hole. Finger him first. Then after a few good finger fu @kins move up to a dildo. That's as far as we've got. I did have her hold it like a strapon though and I rode the sh*t out of her. Each time just brings us closer. It takes a lot of trust between the two. So holly8 I say go for it.

Location hidden

#7 Jun 24, 2009
LeaLea28 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. I had no clue what she was talking about...lol
I'm glad you asked too. All I could think was someone else had eyes for her hubby and she was trying to pimp him

I saw that strap on stuff, woman on man's rear. Holy crap I couldn't believe it my eyes or the 'man' in pain. Lasted a minute then
I did not desire to see ever again. But ~lucky for me, I get a reminder every few hours. Holy...

Federalsburg, MD

#8 Jun 24, 2009
Yeah I do not think that it is something I want to see or experience either. More power to those that like it but its not for me!!!
Join Free
chingming

Largo, FL

#9 Jun 25, 2009
I'm a guy and I would totally be into that!!! I wish I could come up with a way to get my wife on board without making her think I'm gay or something.
wow

Modesto, CA

#10 Aug 10, 2009
it's really awesome form of role playing and it feels great. Find Bend Over Boyfriend 2 which is the best. As a man, I'm not into the fake penis oral sex scenes. Yes, I like my wife to use a strap on me but I love going down on her. I love the taste of her vagina. But when she plays with my ass and massages my prostate or makes me bend over it's just incredible. It feels good and the role playing sexual fantasy of being dominated by my wife just makes for great sex. Go for it, make your husband want it!
jumping around

Andrews, TX

#11 Sep 14, 2009
i can admit it i very much enjoy getting my exit door pounded by my wife. she had this hugh toy and one day she asked me if i wanted to see how it feels at first i was not sure she would do it but once it was in oh my god about a month after that she caught me jumping it she watched me for about an hour she doesnt mind i know im not gay cause i dont like men or feel attracted to them let alone want to see a naked guy. She told one of her friends and they didnt belive her and we made a video, a week after that a few of her friends herd and wanted to try it on me. for a whole weekend i had 12 inch to 16 inch in my door and 2 hands at once. if you dont believe me you should i couldnt sit for a week and and for a whole day i kept getting cramps. now the video is gone and about twice a month i get banged by about 8 beautful women. the only thing is if i got to do them that would be great
rjon1978 at yahoo

Truckee, CA

#12 Sep 26, 2009
"jumpingaround" i would love to be in your shoes, or even join you one weekend. maybe your wife and her friends can do a tag team on us both...just a thought.
jumping around wrote:
i can admit it i very much enjoy getting my exit door pounded by my wife. she had this hugh toy and one day she asked me if i wanted to see how it feels at first i was not sure she would do it but once it was in oh my god about a month after that she caught me jumping it she watched me for about an hour she doesnt mind i know im not gay cause i dont like men or feel attracted to them let alone want to see a naked guy. She told one of her friends and they didnt belive her and we made a video, a week after that a few of her friends herd and wanted to try it on me. for a whole weekend i had 12 inch to 16 inch in my door and 2 hands at once. if you dont believe me you should i couldnt sit for a week and and for a whole day i kept getting cramps. now the video is gone and about twice a month i get banged by about 8 beautful women. the only thing is if i got to do them that would be great
ZealotofReason

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2009
The best idea is to just start of small. Maybe just rub a finger on his asshole while giving him head. Or you can just ask if you can play around a little back there. These sort of things are either something you're into or you're not. Some men simply don't want their ass played with. However, even if he's not too keen on the idea he might be open to make you happy.

I'd be up front about it and maybe not mention the pegging at first. Just start with a finger or tongue (always post-shower, of course) and if he enjoys it then chances are he'll be open to at least trying it.

Since: Apr 09

United States

#14 Sep 30, 2009
Would love it if my wife would do this to me!
jjj

Perth, Australia

#15 Nov 23, 2009
did you try it holly8 ???
Live Girls

Clarkston, MI

#17 Jun 6, 2010
Pegging is very popular online. We do it all the time on webcam for our customers. My husband loves it and I love doing it. He's definitely not gay, but really loves anal stimulation incuding p-spot massage, rimming and pegging. Check us out if you want to see it first hand at http://live-girls.lavenderlive.com . Search for redhot. LOL.
phil

San Justo, Argentina

#18 Aug 7, 2010
I would like to know a woman who wants to talk about this, I'd like to try the pegging my msn is fernandorg2@hotmail.com
Randma

Apo, AE

#19 Aug 8, 2010
It started out as others have alluded to with just a finger, and sooner rather than later it was two, then her vibrator, mmmmm, then a dildo, and soon she had found on line a strap on, and now we both love it, the role playing is great fun too!

No, I am not bi, but part of the role play is to suck her plastic c*ck, which she loves me to do!

Looking forward to geting home and getting some after ten weeks away!!
JoeandMarie Jones

Covington, LA

#20 Aug 27, 2010
Holly,

I can tell you how Marie approached me. She was just open and honest. She told me that thinking about using a strap-on on me was a tremendous turn on for her. She even proved it by showing me how wet she was as she told me about wanting to peg me. I would do or try just about anything for my wife if I thought it would make her happy. Here I am a year later and I can't tell you how happy I am that I agreed to try it. We are actually starting a blog now that can hopefully offer some insight for wives like yourself, as well as husbands like yours that aren't sure how to respond to such a request. I really hope you have worked up the courage by now to ask him. Neither of you will regret it if you do things the right way!

Joe & Marie Jones

www.analplayforboth.com

Location hidden

#21 Aug 27, 2010
Holly8 wrote:
Oh, forget pegging unless you really want and need to do it.
Try prostate massage and milking.See what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North east Dogging (Aug '13) 3 min J22mmy 1,353
girls tell about your 3some fantasy 3 min alobar699 10
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Ben 408,422
uk whatsapp numbers (Aug '12) 4 min wantfunforhours 2,307
Snapchat nude stories (Feb '14) 4 min Horny19yo 1,838
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 4 min upfor it 5,024
wife lost bet again :-) 4 min creative writing 575
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min brad 246,924
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min nelex0 591,015
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Naitsirhc 58,028