Next Last

Since: Feb 13

UK

#1 Feb 23, 2013
But when you give them a good ramming all they do is complain that its hurting
The LT

Mount Vernon, IL

#3 Feb 23, 2013
I think it's the visual. but when it comes down to it a lot of women don't want it as big as people think. And men don't want to be 'just right.' We want to hurt'em lol
Ben

West Salem, OH

#5 Feb 23, 2013
I think some do, but I believe with others it's "bragging rights." Our society is built around the idea of "Big." Does anyone really want to do the small one? Think about it.
doug

Roseville, MI

#6 Feb 23, 2013
my wife enjoys the well hung guys that have 8 inches or bigger.She saids it feels sooo good going it and going deep.Once they get it in her she turns very submissive and does not care what they do to her.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Speaking from experience I have always had a more satisfying encounter with men with large cocks

Location hidden

#9 Feb 23, 2013
hrnylad wrote:
Lucilove how big do you prefer them to be
About 7 inches erect is good
thadius323

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Feb 23, 2013
lucilove wrote:
<quoted text>
About 7 inches erect is good
PHEW! Made the cut! lol
Lisa W

Shirley, NY

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Ready2night wrote:
But when you give them a good ramming all they do is complain that its hurting
Maybe youre too big for some girls? I think we R all built diferently like guys R all diferent sizes down there. Some girls can take more & some less. I dont think it has to be very big to feel good. Even a small one feels good. A bigger one just adds to the pleasure. There is a spot deeper inside that feels really hot when it is reached too. BUT if a guy is too big & passes that area it can hurt a little. My BF is 7.75" x 5.5" thick & is perfect for me. I feel if his was a little longer it could start to hurt.
I think its more than 1 reason you hear giorls say they like big.
Like just seeing a bigger one is a real turn on. Also feeling it & playing with it is more sexy. Plus as I said its even better feeling it in you. So any smaller guys should know they still can make a girl feel good.
Join Free
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Some women it is painful at first but when you get that huge co k all the way in it changes sometimes.
Lisa W

Shirley, NY

#17 Feb 25, 2013
fastdoo wrote:
Some women it is painful at first but when you get that huge co k all the way in it changes sometimes.
It hurts the first time. Or sort of hurts but feels good at the same time. The more you do it the better it gets. I never had a HUGE one.

Georgetown, SC

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe youre too big for some girls? I think we R all built diferently like guys R all diferent sizes down there. Some girls can take more & some less. I dont think it has to be very big to feel good. Even a small one feels good. A bigger one just adds to the pleasure. There is a spot deeper inside that feels really hot when it is reached too. BUT if a guy is too big & passes that area it can hurt a little. My BF is 7.75" x 5.5" thick & is perfect for me. I feel if his was a little longer it could start to hurt.
I think its more than 1 reason you hear giorls say they like big.
Like just seeing a bigger one is a real turn on. Also feeling it & playing with it is more sexy. Plus as I said its even better feeling it in you. So any smaller guys should know they still can make a girl feel good.
I agree you just have to know how to use it. I am about the same size as your BF and I have been told it hurts sometimes.
Lisa W

Shirley, NY

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Hand cannon 38 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree you just have to know how to use it. I am about the same size as your BF and I have been told it hurts sometimes.
I am sure some girls would find that pretty big. Im lucky its OK for me. Im on the small side at 5'2" & thin. I was kinda unsure when I saw his cock if it might be too much. But Its just right for me so Im happy.

Georgetown, SC

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure some girls would find that pretty big. Im lucky its OK for me. Im on the small side at 5'2" & thin. I was kinda unsure when I saw his cock if it might be too much. But Its just right for me so Im happy.
that is good I am glad you are happy. My GF is bigger than you and still says sometimes it feels like it is going to come out her throat. I think it might depend on the position too. You are pretty petite I would be afraid to hurt you. But if you can take you BF you could take me.
Lisa W

Shirley, NY

#21 Feb 25, 2013
Hand cannon 38 wrote:
<quoted text>that is good I am glad you are happy. My GF is bigger than you and still says sometimes it feels like it is going to come out her throat. I think it might depend on the position too. You are pretty petite I would be afraid to hurt you. But if you can take you BF you could take me.
I guess you cant go by the size of a girl what she can take.
Like men. some tall guys can be have smaller cocks & some short guys are hung. I seen that for myself at the nude beach last summer. I seen like guys who R so small they dont hang. Like they stick out an inch or 2. Mostly fat guys. Skinny guys were usually longer. But some guy about 5'7" tall had like a snake hanging down.lol.

Georgetown, SC

#22 Feb 25, 2013
Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you cant go by the size of a girl what she can take.
Like men. some tall guys can be have smaller cocks & some short guys are hung. I seen that for myself at the nude beach last summer. I seen like guys who R so small they dont hang. Like they stick out an inch or 2. Mostly fat guys. Skinny guys were usually longer. But some guy about 5'7" tall had like a snake hanging down.lol.
I have never been to a nude beach, but I have thought about it. Did you enjoy it?
Lisa W

Shirley, NY

#23 Feb 25, 2013
Hand cannon 38 wrote:
<quoted text>I have never been to a nude beach, but I have thought about it. Did you enjoy it?
I alaways wanted to go after hearing about it. last year I got my car so I was able to go. Its CO so I didnt have to strip but after a half hour I did it. It feels freeing. Very good to feel the sun and breezes over your naked body. Of course I never saw so many naked men & boys. I had sunglasses on so could look all I wanted. I loved seeing some of the more nicer looking guys nude.
Lots of fat old men too. Not too hot,lol. I had to get used to guys scoping me out too. One tall good looking guy with sunglasses, walked all the way from one spot over to me so he could take a closer look. He passed by very close & slow. It was strange to be in that position but I had the fun of seeing his cock wagging as he walked too. Wooooeee.

Georgetown, SC

#24 Feb 25, 2013
Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
I alaways wanted to go after hearing about it. last year I got my car so I was able to go. Its CO so I didnt have to strip but after a half hour I did it. It feels freeing. Very good to feel the sun and breezes over your naked body. Of course I never saw so many naked men & boys. I had sunglasses on so could look all I wanted. I loved seeing some of the more nicer looking guys nude.
Lots of fat old men too. Not too hot,lol. I had to get used to guys scoping me out too. One tall good looking guy with sunglasses, walked all the way from one spot over to me so he could take a closer look. He passed by very close & slow. It was strange to be in that position but I had the fun of seeing his cock wagging as he walked too. Wooooeee.
Very cool I would love to go sometime. I am sure all the guys were checking you out you sound very attractive. I am a little afraid if I went I would be looking at all the hot women and get hard as a rock. Did you see many guys like that?
Lisa W

Shirley, NY

#25 Feb 25, 2013
Hand cannon 38 wrote:
<quoted text>Very cool I would love to go sometime. I am sure all the guys were checking you out you sound very attractive. I am a little afraid if I went I would be looking at all the hot women and get hard as a rock. Did you see many guys like that?
I saw a few but most guys were soft. Then some might have had half erections. Some guys werent hanging down but were standing out like part of the way. I dont know for sure if a guys cock has to be hanging totally to be fully soft? The few I saw get hardons were with females. Makes sense. One guy came in & set up neaerby me. He was putting lotion all over his body & he got fully hard. It was big too. I guess feeling himself up did it,lol. Glad for my sunglasses so I could look all I wanted.

Georgetown, SC

#26 Feb 25, 2013
Lisa W wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a few but most guys were soft. Then some might have had half erections. Some guys werent hanging down but were standing out like part of the way. I dont know for sure if a guys cock has to be hanging totally to be fully soft? The few I saw get hardons were with females. Makes sense. One guy came in & set up neaerby me. He was putting lotion all over his body & he got fully hard. It was big too. I guess feeling himself up did it,lol. Glad for my sunglasses so I could look all I wanted.
that is cool that you got to look all you wanted. I will have wear my shades when I go. Sounds like I need to take a female so I won be so obvious when I get hard. I think I know the perfect person to.
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#27 Feb 25, 2013
Lisa that guy that put the lotion on and got hard maybe it was because of you.Did you want to feel him inside of you to know how a big co k felt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BBW Girls 2 min dogbone420 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Casey paddon 36,604
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Joshwhite2121 459,334
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 2 min jaketaylor5 12,347
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 2 min The guy 65,616
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min hulk 537,478
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 3 min sexymatt33 6,000
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min jaked1111 347,331
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min hairy_dude 205,851

Human Sexuality People Search