Since: Dec 13

Trinity, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Be detailed about it, high school stories only.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Vansvansvans389 wrote:
do you mean in general or with teachers

Since: Dec 13

Trinity, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

hornyana wrote:
<quoted text>do you mean in general or with teachers
ethier but mostly in general
Mary

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Vansvansvans389 wrote:
<quoted text>ethier but mostly in general
When I was 15 I had passionate sex with a guy in the toilets.I snuck him at break and pulled down his pants and I pulled down my skirt and I rode him hard.We humped each other for ten minutes and then went back to our classes.I had caught him staring at me for weeks before and I knew he fancied the knickers off me so I said 'to hell' Ill just do him and I did.I think he liked it.He was a shy guy with glasses my age and not to brag but I was kinda hot so it was all good.
hornyguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was 15 I had passionate sex with a guy in the toilets.I snuck him at break and pulled down his pants and I pulled down my skirt and I rode him hard.We humped each other for ten minutes and then went back to our classes.I had caught him staring at me for weeks before and I knew he fancied the knickers off me so I said 'to hell' Ill just do him and I did.I think he liked it.He was a shy guy with glasses my age and not to brag but I was kinda hot so it was all good.
mmm that's hot r u wet and horny right now
Mary

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

hornyguy wrote:
<quoted text> mmm that's hot r u wet and horny right now
yes very!!!!
Hannah B

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

I dragged my boyfriend into the girls toilets and started wanking him off. I then pulled him into the toilet and locked the door. I life's up my skirt and shoved his cock up my pussy. He thrusted several times before he came. We then ran to our next lesson and got a detention for being late. It was well worth it though
hornyguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
yes very!!!!
I wish I was that guy u fu#ked r u playing with ur self
Join Free
Mary

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

hornyguy wrote:
<quoted text> I wish I was that guy u fu#ked r u playing with ur self
would you have liked to have been in his position.I am fingering myself
Bigcockaj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
. You got snapchat or out
hornyguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
yea I would love it if u rode my co ck and I help finger ur puss

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

used to finger x gf in class all the time and she would reach up my shorts and jerk me off..one time i came so much she had to get paper towels to clean it up ..was all over her and me and the desk and floor ..we would fuck in bathrooms that was hot she would ride me in the girls bathroom while i sat on the toilet ..sometimes would bend her over hands and knees and pound her ..always had to hold hand over her mouth when people walked in ..always wanted girl to come in and watch and rub herself
Sybian Princess

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Vansvansvans389 wrote:
When I was in HS I guess I was a naughty bad girl, LOL I had one free period during the day would go out behind the gym to the empty bleachers to hang [with the other naughty bad kids:-] sometimes we play pass the doobie, and sometimes not but we almost always knocked off a couple of BJ's and there were sometimes when I were a skirt, I get down on all 4 and with my panties down around my knees if I wore panties that day one of the guys would with my skirt up over my back and start having at me, LOL I never will forget the time we got caught doing that by the boys gym teacher! He was standing at the corner of the building watching and when we noticed him, didn't know how long he'd been there but I notice the bulge behind his gym teacher shorts. He told us to knock it off and said "if I catch you doing that I have to report it" then he turned and walked away. One of the guys there setting up on the bleachers while it was happening was my bro and he said the next time in gym class, the gym teacher smiled at him but never said anything about the incident. Anyway we would sometimes go into the boys restroom and do the same things in there, when I was just starting my senior year we would be doing that and guys would come into use the room and we would just keep doing it usually up against the wall, whatever. Those were good years! I think it's where I developed my love for doing it while being watched.
DirtyLittleSlut

Stockton-on-tees, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Used to drag guys into the bathroom and let them f*ck me against the wall ;) Guess who was the school slut?
20_M_USA

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Sybian Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was in HS I guess I was a naughty bad girl, LOL I had one free period during the day would go out behind the gym to the empty bleachers to hang [with the other naughty bad kids:-] sometimes we play pass the doobie, and sometimes not but we almost always knocked off a couple of BJ's and there were sometimes when I were a skirt, I get down on all 4 and with my panties down around my knees if I wore panties that day one of the guys would with my skirt up over my back and start having at me, LOL I never will forget the time we got caught doing that by the boys gym teacher! He was standing at the corner of the building watching and when we noticed him, didn't know how long he'd been there but I notice the bulge behind his gym teacher shorts. He told us to knock it off and said "if I catch you doing that I have to report it" then he turned and walked away. One of the guys there setting up on the bleachers while it was happening was my bro and he said the next time in gym class, the gym teacher smiled at him but never said anything about the incident. Anyway we would sometimes go into the boys restroom and do the same things in there, when I was just starting my senior year we would be doing that and guys would come into use the room and we would just keep doing it usually up against the wall, whatever. Those were good years! I think it's where I developed my love for doing it while being watched.
That is so hot, and so dirty at the same time.
connie

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

I did the whole football team in the locker room and after they was done with me it took me awhile to walk then my brother saw me in the guys room and ask if I want to doing good and long I said why not the football team did me so he did me really hard and deep and fast at first then he was doing slow and deep we did it for 2 hours and we skip school and went home and he did me anal really good and hard and deep for a long time I felt his big penis deep in me the whole time he just didn't fu*k he was making out and love too it felt awesome but I was sore afterwards.
Hrny Older West Mids Male

Walsall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

DirtyLittleSlut wrote:
Used to drag guys into the bathroom and let them f*ck me against the wall ;) Guess who was the school slut?
Lucky guys Naughty older Male from West Midlands Area up for fun on or offline. Skype is brummiemale email addy is brummiemale at hotmail dot co dot uk
Josh

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

The only thing I did was take a gf to the bathroom with me and had her strip to her panties before giving me a good and long BJ. We would have had sex but their wasn't enough time. Plus someone would have heard because the bathroom made sound bounce all around.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

lost my cherry at school
Heather

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Ya I had sex at school all the time! I would stay after school for volleyball practice and a guy I liked would be in the weight room training for football. Between the gym and the weight room was a storage area for the mats and stuff like that. We would meet in there and I would bend over the mat and he would do me for a few minutes before he would shoot his load! I miss high school.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4552 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there really a difference in penis size betw... (Sep '08) 3 min japleseed 139
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 3 min Jabari 9,815
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Slave 329,553
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Skyer2skyer 434,436
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Slave 132,211
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Georgia 2,052
Skype names! (Dec '12) 4 min skypemeskype85 738
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 8 min greatbigballs 240,275
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search