First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 19, 2009
Does anyone want to discuss a fantasy of spanking my wife? You can choose what she wears, where it happens and who is present.
yahmil570@yahoo.com
Billy Uk

Cupar, UK

#2 Oct 19, 2009
I would prefer it if your wife spanked me. Would that be out of the question? Even better if you could persuade her to kick me in the nuts.
yahmil wrote:
Does anyone want to discuss a fantasy of spanking my wife? You can choose what she wears, where it happens and who is present.
yahmil570@yahoo.com
guest spanker

UK

#3 Oct 19, 2009
Lets discuss. tell me about her, what does she look like, what does\ she do for a living, has she spanked before if so by who (give all details) why do you want her spanked, what would you like her to wear (so that you can imagine me removing each piece that you chose) when I spank her. what would you like me to use on her, I have a wide range of implements although I like to use things from around her every day life so that when she next uses it for preparing your meal, cleaning, going to bed etc it reminds her of the day she got her bottom roasted. Crawley, not far from Gatwick and only about 30 mins from me - couldnt be more ideal. Reply by return as I am very busy and can not waste time on dreamers

Location hidden

#4 Oct 19, 2009
send me an email guest spanker and i will answer your questions.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 19, 2009
Billy, what if I kicked your nuts to make you spank my wife?
maidangela

Surbiton, UK

#6 Oct 19, 2009
I am with Billy I would rather she made me bend over and lifted my skirt and petticoat then took down my knickers and gave me a good spanking

Location hidden

#7 Oct 20, 2009
Mmm and interesting twist, it sounds like a horny idea to have my wife spanking you guys, as long as there is some return.

Let us start with the idea that we will meet in a hotel, in the bar first. My wife is wearing heels, black nylons and a skirt above the knee but not so short that she looks like a tart, and a white blouse with a black bra that is visible through the thin material.

We meet for a drink and whilst chatting my wife accidentally knocks a drink over the table. The liquid gets you wet and your response is "naughty girl, look what you have done! Now I will have to get changed. You'd better give me a hand".

Anyone want to continue with what happens next?
wandering palms

Bexleyheath, UK

#8 Oct 20, 2009
Yahmil, I would prefer you to answer on here so that all interested parties can join in. I could meet her at the Hilton Hotel at Gatwick and then maybe take her on somewhere from there. I want you to build the fantasy so that after we have left you at the hotel you can get excitedthinking about what you have prescribed for that beautiful wife of yours. I'm not sure who will be the most exhausted and fulfilled afterwards her or you. The next move is yours as I said Crawley is very handy for me and not a sore bottoms thought away for your wife.
Join Free

Location hidden

#9 Oct 20, 2009
She is 5'8'', brunette and works in an office. I have spanked her a few times, but I'd like someone more experienced to provide a session.

Take her to the hotel room and when you are there, use the phone to call my mobile so i can listen to what happens...
wandering palms

UK

#10 Oct 21, 2009
You seem to have a fairly good imaginination but I want you to exceed it now --what will she be wearing, what would you want me to spank her with do you want me to finish her off afterwards. You say you have spanked her before, come on then, tell us all about it. I think that if I am to give her more than a hand spanking then a hotel room might be a little thin walled. Why dont I come to yours and spank her in familiar sorroundings.
Come on Yahmil open up and give us more detail and then I will tell you exactly what I am going to do to her once I know more about her and her dress presentation. Looking forward to this one !!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#11 Oct 21, 2009
I described what she was wearing above with the exception of whether her nylons are stockings with suspenders, hold ups or tights/pantyhose, and whether she is wearing nickers, thong or nothing.

Looks like someone else needs to add some detail now. I don't mind which way it goes! Or how about several people giving alternative endings to the scene...
masterful

Bexleyheath, UK

#12 Dec 29, 2009
Yahmil are you still out there waiting for someone to spank your wife, if so please give more details of her stature, clothing, experience and also add more to your fantasy of what you would envisage me doing to her. Will you be there to watch, in another room to listen or outside in your car just anticipating the events. I would really like to get inside her knickers and give her a good seeing to dom and sexualally. Is she a willing partner or will I need to control her first. Let me know or any other males out there with a wife/GF/Partner that needs a spanking for misbehaviour/sexual/fun or any other reason whatsoever, just post details here and I will consider. Obviously best entry will get priority. I can travel but not accommodate so if you want to arrange at your place or a hotel then thats no problem.
Adjudicator

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Dec 29, 2009
Some women just scream for a bit of discipline, that's where i come in......
masterful

Bexleyheath, UK

#14 Dec 29, 2009
and your point is ??????????

Location hidden

#15 Dec 29, 2009
hey Masterfuk, I'm just looking to develop a fantasy not to actually meet.
masterful

Bexleyheath, UK

#16 Dec 30, 2009
Yahmil I realise that just trying to add a little reality to the fantasy so if interested still, a reply to my post would be welcome and I will respond in kind

Location hidden

#17 Jan 2, 2010
OK Masterful, sounds good to me. This would be her first time spanking and first time with another man. I want to be present but I want you to control the situation.
I will have her dressed up real sexy for you. Short leather skirt, black stockings and boots with heels. And a thong. White blouse with red bra that really pushes her 36c tits up and out. We meet in a car park...
masterful

Bexleyheath, UK

#18 Jan 3, 2010
come over to fetish.com and we can talk in private
masterful

Bexleyheath, UK

#19 Jan 3, 2010
you will have to let me know what time you will be there as it is a non record keeping site and I wont know unless we are on together. By the way ditch the red bra and thong I want her in Black bra and bikini knickers that cover her arse initially
PDSarge

Berlin, CT

#20 Jan 3, 2010
She'll enjoy it, and you have to watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 5 min Zoey 6,605
How many straight guys think about c...k 5 min mark 13
who the hell is hal ? 6 min Katie 578
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 6 min kan 27 london 85,069
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min nels456a 445,856
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 6 min joejhon 007 32,408
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Jan '12) 6 min p licker 15,362
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min SnpfunBD24 32,517
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min EcnirpJack 198,203
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min Zero1123 336,585
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min michal 526,618

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE