Cd guy

Dade City, FL

#60 Jan 13, 2013
Camryn78729 wrote:
I have had many girls / ladies enjoy watching as I let their men feel me up and explore my "boy thing" under my skirts. Even straight guys can't turn down the opportunity to feel up sexy, girly legs that are in 5"heels... The girls love it when their "straight" guy finds my "boy thing" and sucks it. It is quite erotic for them and very erotic for me as well. Of course, I give the girls the rest of the show by sucking their guys while they watch. I have had several girls ask me to teach them how I "deep throat". What a compliment!
My girlfriend and I are both very BI. She gets extremely turned on watching me doing oral on another guy. We had a couple of guy friends over for fun once so my GFhad me dress up in a garterbelt and fishnet sockings and lie on the bed. She had the 2 guys kneel on each side of my head while she jerked them both off to completion shooting their loads all over my mouth and face. She had an orgasm just watching me get my face covered in cum. She gave me a BJ as the 2 guys watched and happily swallowed it all!
jurgie

Quezon City, Philippines

#62 Feb 26, 2013
hi im jurgie ang im 18 years old can you be my freind

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#64 Jun 19, 2013
Peter Rabit wrote:
How many woman out there are turned on by bisexual men or would enjoy watching their man perform oral on another man?
My husband is bisexual, has been since before we got married. He travels frequently for business and connects with men in his hotel room when he is away. I don't have any desire to watch him blow another man, but when he is away, I do wonder if he is in his room with another man.

I tolerate it, it doesn't turn me on though.
tangerine

United States

#65 Jul 18, 2013
bi men drivr me 59crazy
tangerine

United States

#66 Jul 18, 2013
Mistress Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>i love it..just the thought and im so hot...
My husband is bisexual, has been since before we got married. He travels frequently for business and connects with men in his hotel room when he is away. I don't have any desire to watch him blow another man, but when he is away, I do wonder if he is in his room with another man.
I tolerate it, it doesn't turn me on though.
i love it...just the thought gets me so hot!

Since: Jun 13

Swansea, UK

#67 Jul 18, 2013
me and my wife are both bi and love to watch the other getting with someone of the same sex or talking about it if one of us do something and we are not there to watch it gets us so hot
Anonymous

Cumberland, WI

#68 Jul 18, 2013
Peter Rabit wrote:
How many woman out there are turned on by bisexual men or would enjoy watching their man perform oral on another man?

i'm bi and have been looking for a bi boyfriend, to tell ya the truth gay/bi male porn turns me on more than anyother type
Fave

UK

#69 Jul 18, 2013
BiChik wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm bi and have been looking for a bi boyfriend, to tell ya the truth gay/bi male porn turns me on more than anyother type
I'm just abt to put big toy up my ass
Join Free

“Depravity abounds...”

Since: Mar 13

Orlando, FL

#70 Jul 18, 2013
Very hot subject, my wife and I have fantasized about this but never acted upon it. She has known of my bi curious nature ever since I talked her into trying a strap-on with me, and it turns her on a lot.

But as others have mentioned, finding a good 3rd wheel is not easy.
9inch

South Africa

#71 Jul 18, 2013
I'm bi and I'd love to meet up don't mind if a girl wanna come watch add me 293E2F52
Ted

Barry, UK

#73 Jul 18, 2013
My wife and I were having a 3some and the guy asked her if he could have her *ass. She said if he wanted *ss he could have mine. I told her i was not a pouf but she insisted so to shut her up i agreed. I laid on my belly on the bed and my wife guided this guys cock into my anus. It didn't hurt but it was uncomfortable...like needing a sh8t. She was encouraging him. Fortunately he finished quickly. I have to say, feeling him ejaculate inside me was a turn on although I didn't admit it.
Chris

Bakersfield, CA

#77 Jul 18, 2013
BiChik wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm bi and have been looking for a bi boyfriend, to tell ya the truth gay/bi male porn turns me on more than anyother type
I have been looking for a bi couple here in Bakersfield California where the female is dominate that would make me perform oral on her hubby then make me lay on my back and she would straddle my face on all fours. Then he would enter her then tell me to lick both of them. Then when he came he would pull out and she would set down on my mouth and she would command me to lick her until she came. Also to add to the humiliation she would ask me what it is that I want
I had better tell her that I wanted to suck his c*m out of her or she would punish my pathetic little c**k . Ladies please read topix watching my wife page 109 the 12th post down where I wrote to Jenny telling her of an email I want to send to my wife. Please tell me what you think my wife will think and say. She knows I want to clean her and I wished it was her idea and what she really wanted without me bring it up

“Depravity abounds...”

Since: Mar 13

Orlando, FL

#80 Jul 18, 2013
Yes if only Chris was on the East coast, we'd love to make his fantasy and ours come true at the same time.

Still luck no out there in Cali bud?

“Bi curious, male, life's grand”

Since: Oct 12

Myrtle Beach, SC

#82 Oct 3, 2013
I would love to meet a woman weather she is Bi or not, that gets turned on watching me and another guy sucking each other off. I know watching 2 women together gets me turned on. I think it's twice the pleasure, licking cream pie and sucking cock...WOW!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#83 Oct 3, 2013
Cockyme1948 wrote:
I would love to meet a woman weather she is Bi or not, that gets turned on watching me and another guy sucking each other off. I know watching 2 women together gets me turned on. I think it's twice the pleasure, licking cream pie and sucking cock...WOW!
You would be a great catch for the right woman.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#84 Dec 1, 2013
My husband's bisexuality doesn't turn me on, but I do enjoy verbally abusing him about it. I found out he gave BJ's to a couple of black men in his hotel room while traveling for business. If we are arguing, I enjoy reminding him I have that knowledge, and like to call it "our little secret" that I know about.
would you

Leeds, UK

#85 Dec 1, 2013
I recently confessed my bi curious interests to my gf and she has been very supportive. We snapchat pics of guys dicks and rate/talk about them together, gets us both so turned on. Id love to play with a guy in front of her, would have to be decent, friendly, polite, slim and under 35. We're 32 and 31 from uk, snapchat wouldyou32
James LA

United States

#86 Feb 11, 2014
Need more women that enjoy it. Most won't date a guys who admits it. Sharing dick with a girl is so hot
Stacey

Sydney, Australia

#87 Mar 18, 2014
My partner really wanted me to go down on him but I hate giving head. Had a bad experience once where a guy forced my head down and I actually choked so much that I had to be resuscitated. Very gross I know but unfortunately true that you can drown from semen in the lungs.
I told him I would go down on him only if he would blow a guy first so he knew what it was REALLY like. He eventually agreed and ended up in a 69 with a gay friend of mine while I watched to make sure he swallowed.
I didn't realise it would turn me on so much to watch it and I love watching him get his ass pounded too. He also found he really enjoys both so it's win win cause I still haven't given him head and I get to play with myself while watching him suck, be sucked and fcuked by another gorgeous gay guy. It's like my own live porn show at home and yes I love to watch it

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#88 Mar 21, 2014
Stacey wrote:
My partner really wanted me to go down on him but I hate giving head. Had a bad experience once where a guy forced my head down and I actually choked so much that I had to be resuscitated. Very gross I know but unfortunately true that you can drown from semen in the lungs.
I told him I would go down on him only if he would blow a guy first so he knew what it was REALLY like. He eventually agreed and ended up in a 69 with a gay friend of mine while I watched to make sure he swallowed.
I didn't realise it would turn me on so much to watch it and I love watching him get his ass pounded too. He also found he really enjoys both so it's win win cause I still haven't given him head and I get to play with myself while watching him suck, be sucked and fcuked by another gorgeous gay guy. It's like my own live porn show at home and yes I love to watch it
Very sensuous and exciting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 4 min gazz1919 6,904
any gay or bi men or teens in wiltshire.. (Apr '13) 4 min Monkix7 64
What's app numbers females only 4 min Scouser 5
who's naked right now 4 min Joe 16
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Ricky068 531,433
UK girls bra size nix size age 4 min badboy 187
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min thetm123 245,964
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Andypandyx 407,259
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Phil4U 57,579
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min satulleners 589,979
More from around the web