bigbouncer

United States

#2364 Jun 30, 2011
LOL
Jimmasin

San Leandro, CA

#2365 Jun 30, 2011
bigbouncer wrote:
I was 14 and my mom came in ky room and started jacking me off. I immediately woke up and she had a silk nighty on, so I reached back and stuck my finger in her butthole. She stopped looked at me and said tonight u will fuk me until I come so much I woulda had to change the sheets. And she did. I lapped up every bit and then gave my mom the best rim job ever. Rip mom
I think this room is about Getting Caught, not crack fantasy.
Jimmy

Denver, CO

#2366 Jun 30, 2011
My Mom Caught me I was on the computer watching po r no
and rubbing hard in fast and my Mom came in and said continue , And did it with me we do it once a week when my Dad Is gone on double shifts sometimes she f***s me I love it:)
Mia

Livermore, CA

#2367 Jun 30, 2011
Solo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the long version?
So me and Alex were at the red lobster and were getting a six course meal. He told me that I was a, well I can not repeat it . It was private. Then I kick his c***k under the table and that started it. We left then went to the Hilton. We checked in and started kissin and more in the elevator. He was putting his hands in my skirt and in my shirt. Good thing no one was in the hall way. When he opened the door with the key card I was in buckling his belt and, we started instantly and since we were to busy, we did not put the do not disturb sign and about when we got up we kept kissing a touching around 10 and house keeping came in. We were so stunned that she just said sorry and hurried out. It was still the best day or night of my life.
Aaron

Chicago, IL

#2368 Jun 30, 2011
Mom has caught me masturbating onto a picture of her younger brother who is gay. I fantasize that we are having gay sex. I want his peter up my butt where I place my finger.

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#2369 Jun 30, 2011
ive never got caught before but i have come close.

if i ever did i would imagine this song playing

Lol

Westminster, CA

#2370 Jun 30, 2011
Nick Mn wrote:
I got caught by the janitor at our school. i went to the locker room. and got really horny. thought i was there myself. he came around the corner right as i started cumming. i thought i was going to be in trouble. but he was ok with it i guess
Lol dude the janitor

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2371 Jun 30, 2011
I jack it with my sister in the same room all the time.
Join Free
Shocked

Westminster, CA

#2372 Jun 30, 2011
Main Man wrote:
If you haven't done so already ask your mother to masterbate you. You never know she do it for you & you be able go futher with her & have full sex with her. Remember to use a condom if this does happen & if your mother is still of child bearing age.
HELL NO!!!!
Agreed

Westminster, CA

#2373 Jun 30, 2011
Lacy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a sick mother f**ker
Yes yes he is
Advice

Westminster, CA

#2374 Jun 30, 2011
DADDYBIGDICK wrote:
I CAUGHT MY LITTLE 13 YR OLD SIS NAKED POSING IN MY ROOM BATHROOM I LOKKED AND WATCHED HER FOR A GOOD 10MIN AND GOT REALLY HORNY I GOT NAKED TO TOOK MY 9IN DICK AND START MASTERBATING I JUST GOT TO THE POINT OF EJACULATION WHEN SHE SAW ME I CAM ALL OVER HER BUT THE THING IS SHE LIKED IT SHE ASKED ME IF SHE COULD MAKE ME DO IT AGAIN I DON'T33KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO HER IT HAPPENED A LITTLE WHILE AGO MAN SHES dSO HOT AND TIGHT BUT SHES MY SISTER doWHAT SHOULD I DO I LOVE HER IN SO do MANY WAY GOT I JUST WANT HER SO BAD doBUT I KNOW IT'S WRONG....GOD I'M do CONFUZED
do not have sexual relations with her if you read the bible it will tell that you don't do that and sex with a relative nasty
Shane

United States

#2375 Jul 2, 2011
Dude, don't bring the bible into this , because I am pretty sure incest was there in the beginning. I'm not saying it's cool to do ya 13 yr old sis, but, think about the consequences, and how it will affect ya relationship. Seriously advice, if ya gonna critisize a lifestyle, maybe you should ask yourself why your reading on this site. Don't be a hypocrit
Vendetta

Montréal, Canada

#2376 Jul 5, 2011
I was masturbating at my friend's house every one was sleeping then suddenly her mom came in the room and caught me masturbating she was hottttt with her huge boobs she finished me off and we had good anal for a hour
Jimmasin

Peoria, AZ

#2377 Jul 5, 2011
Vendetta wrote:
I was masturbating at my friend's house every one was sleeping then suddenly her mom came in the room and caught me masturbating she was hottttt with her huge boobs she finished me off and we had good anal for a hour
And the reality is, you woke up from you wet dream with a small stain on your Star Wars Pj's and his mom was laughing at you.
hot tamy

Lancaster, CA

#2378 Jul 6, 2011
i walked in on my bf brother doing himself to a poster on his door and he came on me as some as he did that i go turned on an licked up the mess
hot tamy

Lancaster, CA

#2379 Jul 6, 2011
Shane wrote:
Dude, don't bring the bible into this , because I am pretty sure incest was there in the beginning. I'm not saying it's cool to do ya 13 yr old sis, but, think about the consequences, and how it will affect ya relationship. Seriously advice, if ya gonna critisize a lifestyle, maybe you should ask yourself why your reading on this site. Don't be a hypocrit
ya y r u bringing the bible into it ur on an i walk in on people jerking off
Shane

United States

#2380 Jul 7, 2011
thanx hot tamy, In my opinion it isnt the catching part that makes you, its how you react afterwards, either way its fun to be caught, and to catch, I just love the reactions, whether its good or bad, its just fun for me..
Shane

United States

#2381 Jul 7, 2011
Hey Tamy.. good question for ya.. What was it that turned you on most, the fact that it was your BF brother, the fact that he was surprised, or just the simple idea of his stuff on you? or even just the thought of catching him?

“my body is firm, is yours?”

Since: Oct 08

somewhere in indiana

#2382 Jul 7, 2011
Play like a little kid and hit every floor on the elevator... then blow a guy... never had a guy last more that more than ten floors... then again, I usually pull him out and start jerking him onto my face each time the door pops open... not sure what's doing it for the guy, but it sure if fun ;)
Whatever

Winder, GA

#2383 Jul 7, 2011
There is nothing worse than getting caught. You've gotta make up a story and then everybody starts acting weird... Ya not the best thing ever. If it was I would get caught all the time... I WANT PIE!!!!!!!!!¡

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Oreo_nommon 13,765
No limit anything goes taboo group 3 min Lou3012 1
Hot guys on skype (Mar '13) 3 min wim wammes 4,198
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Cammy2341kik 279,759
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 3 min Ntondo 62,325
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Jwil92 161,310
Snapchat nudes anyone can leave there username (Dec '12) 3 min Hichox23 14,866
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Oreo_nommon 380,276
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min wim wammes 473,615
•••