Girls, what does it feel like to be penetrated?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bob

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Girls, what does penetration feel like? How did it feel for the very first time? How does it feel now?
cristie

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

it feels soooo good i luv it
Nick J

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

cristie wrote:
Wanna text?
Bob

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Could you describe the feeling to us guys who will never know what it feels like?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

it felt tight and maybe warm. i haven't experienced penis though. but sticked up some.

when in orgasm, my vagina is throbbing.
Sex kitten

Normal, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

it felt like being stabbed in the eye with a fork. SOOOO GOOOOD!!! i recommend doing it when youre hanging from the cieling fan. ITS THE BEST. also it tickles but suck it up! cuz youll get that vagina wetmmmmm slurp
Muffin

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I want to put a muffin up your butt
holley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sex kitten wrote:
it felt like being stabbed in the eye with a fork. SOOOO GOOOOD!!! i recommend doing it when youre hanging from the cieling fan. ITS THE BEST. also it tickles but suck it up! cuz youll get that vagina wetmmmmm slurp
im guessing ur a virgin
Join Free
sampson

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

cristie wrote:
have you a bf??
sampson

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Sex kitten wrote:
enlighten me! how does sticking a fork in your eye feel good???? maybe i,m dumb!!
sampson

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

kinky_girl wrote:
it felt tight and maybe warm. i haven't experienced penis though. but sticked up some.
when in orgasm, my vagina is throbbing.
would you like to??
Anthropology

Altoona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

It hurt a bit a first but its awesome.
Large Marge

Palau

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

I don't feel nuffin' cause my hole is bigger than the Grand Canyon!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

I'm not willing to share my first penetration story but I'll share this... And probably regret it later. ;)
There's no words to describe it. maybe phenomenal and magical.
It's not just the touch of him, it's also knowing that someone so strong, manly could be so gentle and sensitive and yet at the same time give so much pleasure. He is the same as his magical member. The only difference from his member is it is soft and then gets hard. He is hard and shows softness when he gets hard. Nothing hotter then that. To feel a man give in such a way, to give such pleasure to that special person, knowing that he has the power to do so much damage, but he choses to give such pleasure and gentleness, that alone gets me wet.

When I first feel his warm softness pressing up against my entrance, this sends my mind mixed messages of pleasure and confusion because as he presses the soft head against me, I feel the hardness and power behind it. But the softness that also comes with it. How is that possible, to be soft, smooth and hard at the same time. As I feel the warm softness pressing against my moistness, it's the most amazing sensation. Causing my breath to ketch. Nothing compares. Feeling my moist flesh move as his spongy hard head pushes against it, my body pulses when I feel his magical touch against the most sensitive part of my body. I instantly feel my juices begin to flow the second I feel his warmness against me. Causing
me to be even more soaked. Feeling such pleasure causes my whole body to open up, waiting for more. I can no longer think straight, my mind can only focus on his pleasure. Mmmm it feels so damn good. My body needs more.
Then as he pushes his head into my moist hole, the warm soft tip sends an instant warming pleasure up inside me, sending all my senses,signals to my body, that I will soon feel the complete uncontrollable pleasure. Telling my flower to get ready for the intrusion, for it will bring such pleasure. Making me ache for it. Waiting for it, is almost unbearable, I can feel myself begin to hold my breath in anticipation. I can feel my walls swell and my vagina begin to pulse as it takes over my body and mind. It now controls me. As he begins to push slowly into me, my moist swollen walls gripping its warm hardness, as it gently forces me to open up to your pleasure. The warmness of your shafts powerful hardness, fulfills me. mmmm I can't describe it. It's the most wonderful feeling. To feel your hardness that some how is soft and smooth radiating heat that causes my slit to swell and keep my flower moist so that you may slide deep inside me, so that I may have all of you. Feel the fullness of your pleasure. My body and mind, no longer belongs to me, freely given to the strong powerful man that gives it so much pleasure. I need and want such pleasure. As I feel you full inside me, I can feel the pain as you push deep. It hurts. It hurts so bad but feels so good. How? How can this hard intrusion give me so many different feelings at once. painful pleasure? I don't understand it, It's like a drug, I need more, will do anything for it. Please don't stop, more. I need more. As you slide yourself back down my long entrance my body goes wild with awaiting pleasure. Waiting to feel the pleasure of you sliding back up in me, to feel you deep inside me. Feel that painful pleasure again. I can't wait to feel you slide back in, feel you trying to push past your boundaries. To feel you go as deep as you can. As you push all the way in, I can feel your soft sack slap against my moistness. Mmmmm that feeling is hot. I love feeling balls pushing against me, slapping against me. I wish I could describe the pleasure it gives me, but I truly can't. I love getting an orgasm from the balls teasing me as it slaps against me, my body aches for more.
O boy I think that's enough for now. I don't know if this described it or not but def turned me on and made me hot for it. I'm done ;)

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

WOW!!! LC!! ya" sure do go into, detail!!!!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

David0407 wrote:
WOW!!! LC!! ya" sure do go into, detail!!!!:)
Hi David :) how are you??
Um sorry :\. I did tone it down and leave plenty out. ;)
Sam Buhay

Palau

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

@LC: My ex-wife used to tell me she liked the sensation of my balls slapping against her @zz.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

Sam Buhay wrote:
@LC: My ex-wife used to tell me she liked the sensation of my balls slapping against her @zz.
There's really no words to describe it. Also one of the big reasons I can't imagine ever wanting a big co ck. I would never want to give up that feeling. Love it. ;)

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Lovescocks wrote:
<quoted text>Hi David :) how are you??
Um sorry :\. I did tone it down and leave plenty out. ;)
Lol I'm good LC, ya" still did a good job, hope things are good with ya!! ;)
sister

Camp Wood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

I love my brother big round long 10" penis going deep in and out if me harder and faster he does me all kinds of ways when im on my back and face down we do it 13 different positions we been having sex for 2 years now mom know too she
Has sex with him too we want him to get us pregnant at the same time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5642 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Wanker 334,426
Any ladies want to share your nude or topless p... (Mar '12) 2 min lovergirls9031 620
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min jay 8,834
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 3 min Kie 4,329
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min prickboy 212,319
Gay/bi K....k 4 min ohhh_damnn 65,355
dirty ki..k 4 min jj_mufc 138,782
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 4 min aunt jenny 3,453
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••