Since: Feb 08

Taipei, Taiwan

#111 Mar 30, 2009
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you are so sanguine about the situation - I still find it hard to digest that my wife had another man's child
you still have Male ego
Ryan

New York, NY

#112 Mar 30, 2009
besharm vinay wrote:
<quoted text>
you still have Male ego
Most of what ego I had is long gone - I've accepted that my wife sleeps with her colleague, for my family's sake....and I still do love her

Taipei, Taiwan

#113 Mar 31, 2009
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what ego I had is long gone - I've accepted that my wife sleeps with her colleague, for my family's sake....and I still do love her
alright. Thatz Good then :)
Ryan

New York, NY

#114 Mar 31, 2009
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
but it still makes me feel bad....and inadequate when I know she's with him

Taipei, Taiwan

#115 Mar 31, 2009
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
but it still makes me feel bad....and inadequate when I know she's with him
get used to it and if possible start liking The same and Appreciate it.

Taipei, Taiwan

#116 Mar 31, 2009
There Must be A Strong Reason to Why She Likes Him. Admitting to be a lesser man is NOT shameful, on the contrary it's a compliment.
my wife Loves me and Promised me she would Never leave me for i have always enjoyed being a wimpy cuckold slave faggot for her STUDS!!!
may be your concern is that your parents and siblings arent into this lifestyle and hence you feel shamed.
for me, my mom too cuckolded my dads.
so it's Not an issue
Ryan

New York, NY

#117 Mar 31, 2009
besharm vinay wrote:
<quoted text>
get used to it and if possible start liking The same and Appreciate it.
Way things stand, I have had to get used to it - I'm not sure I will ever like it though
Ryan

New York, NY

#118 Mar 31, 2009
besharm vinay wrote:
There Must be A Strong Reason to Why She Likes Him. Admitting to be a lesser man is NOT shameful, on the contrary it's a compliment.
my wife Loves me and Promised me she would Never leave me for i have always enjoyed being a wimpy cuckold slave faggot for her STUDS!!!
may be your concern is that your parents and siblings arent into this lifestyle and hence you feel shamed.
so it's Not an issue
Her relationship started as an affair when we were having a bad patch in our marriage, and she got pregnant. We finally decided to work things out between us, and so stayed together....but, she enjoys sleeping with him more, and has continued to do so....they go on out of town business trips often

My concern is not my family or anyone else - ultimately, I love her, and ideally i want her to be only with me.....but I'm trying to make the most of my situation for my family
Join Free
contraman

Diss, UK

#119 Mar 31, 2009
besharm vinay wrote:
so it's Not an issue
Yes, I've read this elsewhere, that cuckoldry is maybe genetic, a case of "like father like son", though I think the worst would be where a son actually SEES his mother being made love to by her lover.
Besharm, you once said that it was Muslim & Arabs who serviced your mother. Shame that she did not have the opportunity to experience the potent blond stud, like YOUR wife has!
contraman

Diss, UK

#120 Mar 31, 2009
Ryan & Hal, I reckon you are both white, as are your wives, AND their lovers. I only comment, as it is inter racial cuckold pregnancies that are potentially dynamite, where it is OBVIOUS that the husband is a cuckold; not just a cuckold, but the ULTIMATE cuckold---raising another man's child!

Taipei, Taiwan

#121 Mar 31, 2009
contraman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I've read this elsewhere, that cuckoldry is maybe genetic, a case of "like father like son", though I think the worst would be where a son actually SEES his mother being made love to by her lover.
Besharm, you once said that it was Muslim & Arabs who serviced your mother. Shame that she did not have the opportunity to experience the potent blond stud, like YOUR wife has!
Sir ContraMan, my mom did get FUCKed By Blonde STUDS And Other Caucasian HUNKS till she was 50, but after that she was "sold" at a Private Auction to Arab HUNKS, When They lost Interest in my mom!!!
Ryan

New York, NY

#122 Mar 31, 2009
contraman wrote:
Ryan & Hal, I reckon you are both white, as are your wives, AND their lovers. I only comment, as it is inter racial cuckold pregnancies that are potentially dynamite, where it is OBVIOUS that the husband is a cuckold; not just a cuckold, but the ULTIMATE cuckold---raising another man's child!
Yes, my wife and I are white, as is her lover - mercifully, the child looks like a bit like her
Hal

Mesquite, NV

#123 Mar 31, 2009
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Her relationship started as an affair when we were having a bad patch in our marriage, and she got pregnant. We finally decided to work things out between us, and so stayed together....but, she enjoys sleeping with him more, and has continued to do so....they go on out of town business trips often
My concern is not my family or anyone else - ultimately, I love her, and ideally i want her to be only with me.....but I'm trying to make the most of my situation for my family
That is the same as me. I was working and in school and what she did started as an affair. I was gone most of the time. After our second child (his) was born, the affair continued again with the sex still unprotected. She did not get pregnant again though. The thing is I also still love her and I have to admit the sex is even better now.

I don't think you will lose her if you just show understanding as you seem to be doing now. In the end it will be worth it. We have three kids and only the youngest is mine. Her first pregnancy was just before we married.

It is still on my mind, especially at those times we make love. I doubt that will ever change.

Keep in mind, many guys are raising kids that are not theirs and they have no idea. Our wives were honest with us so we know. You wife deserves credit for being honest with you. Your staying, in my opinion, was the right thing to do.

I feel I have a very sexy wife.
contraman

UK

#124 Mar 31, 2009
Hal, your comment, "Keep in mind, many guys are raising kids that are not theirs, & they have no idea" is SO true. Only recently, with DNA, lie detectors etc can one find out for sure. Imagine over the centuries---
Ryan

New York, NY

#125 Mar 31, 2009
contraman wrote:
Hal, your comment, "Keep in mind, many guys are raising kids that are not theirs, & they have no idea" is SO true. Only recently, with DNA, lie detectors etc can one find out for sure. Imagine over the centuries---
You are right, the numbers are probably very high....though I think most of those husbands are oblivious to the fact that the child is not theirs....not too many in my boat I think....
johnny rotten

Charlestown, Australia

#126 Apr 7, 2009
Hi I like helping indinan couples out ,the caste system is alive and well in india and each time i visit i spend time with at least one indian couple ,my blonde north europen genes have entered eight indian wombs in the past eleven years.Each child is lighter skinned either parent.
in iNDIA this is a huge advntage to the child growing up.One woman is currently carrying twin boys'her husband is very proud.His wife wants me to father at least one more child later next year.
John.
contraman

UK

#127 Apr 7, 2009
johnny rotten wrote:
Hi I like helping indinan couples out ,the caste system is alive and well in india and each time i visit i spend time with at least one indian couple ,my blonde north europen genes have entered eight indian wombs in the past eleven years.Each child is lighter skinned either parent.
in iNDIA this is a huge advntage to the child growing up.One woman is currently carrying twin boys'her husband is very proud.His wife wants me to father at least one more child later next year.
John.
Yours is a lovely post! Do the husbands watch as you breed their wives with your Aryan genes? It must be so good, not just for the wife carrying a fair skinned chikd, but also for the proud husband! Pse don't stop; maybe next time take a mate or two with you, also blond nd blue eyed, so that even MORE Indian wives are blond-bred! This is SO SO healthy!

Taipei, Taiwan

#128 Apr 8, 2009
johnny rotten wrote:
John.
Thatz Great SIR JOHN!!!
You Are MAN!!!!
Wish You Impregnate my wife too!!!!!!!
striker

New York, NY

#129 Apr 8, 2009
besharm vinay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatz Great SIR JOHN!!!
You Are MAN!!!!
Wish You Impregnate my wife too!!!!!!!
So are there actually a lot of Indian women who would prefer to be impregnated by whites rather than their own husbands? and by the looks of it, the husbands approve?
contraman

London, UK

#130 Apr 8, 2009
striker wrote:
<quoted text>
So are there actually a lot of Indian women who would prefer to be impregnated by whites rather than their own husbands? and by the looks of it, the husbands approve?
Gues it must be! India is 'opening up' to foreign investment, & by the sound of things, the words 'opening up', & 'foreign investment' have a double meaning!
But for sure, Indians, given a choice LOVE lighter skin, hence the sale of skin lightening lotions & the like! Thir ads on TV etc also---where a dark skinned person (boy or girl) does not 'score', but for sure, the boy or girl using the lotion ALWAYS seems to!
But whether Jonny Rotten's post is 'fact' or 'fiction', it neverthless is SO SO hot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gf in 20s rate plz 3 min cdgivens 3
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min HansJoachim 374,057
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min nickthegreat094 491,515
Older uk male... 4 min Wildthinguk 3
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min londonlad 223,597
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min swytheart11 561,486
sexting numbers (May '13) 4 min XxxOpenLegsEnterxxX 13,527
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min blk7801 45,800

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE