Domination

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 13)

Showing posts 241 - 260 of457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#338
Jan 8, 2013
 
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>lol who else would i look for? it is surprisingly warm here 50 is just too warm for an Iowa December
All your snow Is going to melt.
Wisconsin's not far behind

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#339
Jan 8, 2013
 
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>lol who else would i look for? it is surprisingly warm here 50 is just too warm for an Iowa December
You are too sweet
James

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#340
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
did u disappear on me?
Don't wanna talk to me Nikki?
Nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#341
Jan 9, 2013
 
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too sweet
i am just a sweet person
James

Wappingers Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#343
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
i am just a sweet person
I bet you are
Nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#344
Jan 9, 2013
 
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are
lol r we rowdy?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#345
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>i am just a sweet person
Nikki,
I sense jealousy from the others here.

And I love it!

Perhaps you need to be more inclusive as I see you are.
James

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#346
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol r we rowdy?
Don't wanna talk?
Join Free
Nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#347
Jan 9, 2013
 
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't wanna talk?
its nothing personal, but i do not give out my personal number
Nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#348
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nikki,
I sense jealousy from the others here.
And I love it!
Perhaps you need to be more inclusive as I see you are.
it is nothing personal to others but you have not crossed the line privacy and i respect that :) also i just enjoy conversing with you and kinky but i don't thinly he likes me anymore. lol but that's ok
Crazy Guy

Gardena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#349
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
it is nothing personal to others but you have not crossed the line privacy and i respect that :) also i just enjoy conversing with you and kinky but i don't thinly he likes me anymore. lol but that's ok
Skype me and watch me play with my toys
paloicane1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#350
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>it is nothing personal to others but you have not crossed the line privacy and i respect that :) also i just enjoy conversing with you and kinky but i don't thinly he likes me anymore. lol but that's ok
What will it take for me to cross the line? I must not be trying hard enough.

So, as I recall we were discussing your desire to be spanked, but hubby is not into it.
Nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#351
Jan 10, 2013
 
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
What will it take for me to cross the line? I must not be trying hard enough.
So, as I recall we were discussing your desire to be spanked, but hubby is not into it.
Asking for my personal information for me is crossing the line. I respect that about you :)
I got a little bit of spanking action last night, so i guess it is a work in progress! I am super excited about it

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>Asking for my personal information for me is crossing the line. I respect that about you :)
I got a little bit of spanking action last night, so i guess it is a work in progress! I am super excited about it
That is exciting Nikki.
Were they firm? Stinging?
Did it intensify the rest of the experience?
Did they leave your ass warm and pink?
Did he call you dirty names while doing it?
Nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#353
Jan 11, 2013
 
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exciting Nikki.
Were they firm? Stinging?
Did it intensify the rest of the experience?
Did they leave your ass warm and pink?
Did he call you dirty names while doing it?
lol no they were kinda firm but not firm enough, however it was a start so that counts for something! He calls me dirty names frequently which i always enjoy:) once he started getting vanilla on me, i shoved him on the bed, told him to get his hands in my hair and took it how i wanted lol

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#359
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I have been reading and following several of these types of threads. And I think it is important to differenciate a Dominate/submissive dynamic vs. rough sex.

And it appears to me, most in these threads want rough sex, so state that. There is a lot of work involved in D/s relationship, if not more so compared to a vanilla relationship. The gift of submission and giving up control of oneself takes a lot of trust and time to build.

And quite frankly, someone stating I want to be dominated and then some wannabe dom says Skype me bitch I own you, cheapens the dynamic and continues the negative conatations associated with
BDSM.

Think of it in the vanilla world. If someone says I want to be married, would you give your personal information to the first guy that says I will be your husband, of course not.

D/s is a committment, true can be varying degrees of committment, but one non the less..so treat it as such.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#362
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>lol no they were kinda firm but not firm enough, however it was a start so that counts for something! He calls me dirty names frequently which i always enjoy:) once he started getting vanilla on me, i shoved him on the bed, told him to get his hands in my hair and took it how i wanted lol
Nikki you are a wild girl. not sure when you take control like that that you are truly submissive But you definitely like being dominated In the bedroom

I have to admit I wouldn't mind if my wife to charge Once in a while
Nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#363
Jan 11, 2013
 
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nikki you are a wild girl. not sure when you take control like that that you are truly submissive But you definitely like being dominated In the bedroom
I have to admit I wouldn't mind if my wife to charge Once in a while
lol when i try to make him tell me what to do he wants no part of it , however i love sex so onward with the business.
Nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#364
Jan 11, 2013
 
J Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Nikki you are a wild girl. not sure when you take control like that that you are truly submissive But you definitely like being dominated In the bedroom
I have to admit I wouldn't mind if my wife to charge Once in a while
if i waited for him to take control i would wait all night so a girls got to do what a girls got to do
free libya

Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#365
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

i want a girl just like u nikki

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6330 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min caputuk26 130,024
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min mattwink4 431,741
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min Scouse 19,935
Katie talk to me here 5 min Josh 466
older gay guys/dads wanted for skype to chat (Apr '12) 5 min The king 7,471
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Hung 325,643
Yahoo a messenger ID list XXX (Jan '13) 5 min CruzerMike 558
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min That One Guy 237,128
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 16 min guy 1,663
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••