contraman

Hayes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

How big a humiliation is wanting to lick someone else's boots? Could be any combo ie men licking a men's or women's boots, & women licking men's or women's boots.
Also is it even MORE humiliating when it's inter racial boot licking, with verbal racial abuse taking place?
Also, any preference in the type of 'boot' being lickrd? Army jackboots, doc martens, women's platform heeled boots, women's 7 inch heeled ones, any other?
I apologise if there's a topix already on this, but it didn't appear on the 'search' site.
Any comments? Besharm vinay, if you are still around, do you lick the boots of your white masters before they fuck your wife?
mike

Gilford, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

im a fat boy who likes to lick a real mans cowboy boot
Crystal

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

I have a couple pair of boots you could lick clean :-) shoes and my feet as well!

superiorcrystal@att.net
owen phillps

Greenhithe, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

my black heels needs licking of a lesbian so i need a lesbian heels slave
Ojonx

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Is any males in London out there who would allow me to kneel down and lick their boots
Strap On Boy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

To me, licking the boots of a young girl, of age, but only just. Once had the pleasure of worshipping a 19 yr old girl in black leather thighboots. Unforgetable and something Id love to do again.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

I had the pleasure of massaging a few ladies feet, one I was crazy about had verry pretty feet, those I kissed, but the whole boot licking don't do it for me. I would think u would want to pleasur the women. What does ljicking her boot do, unless she gets off on humilating you??
Strap On Boy

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

docreflex wrote:
I had the pleasure of massaging a few ladies feet, one I was crazy about had verry pretty feet, those I kissed, but the whole boot licking don't do it for me. I would think u would want to pleasur the women. What does ljicking her boot do, unless she gets off on humilating you??
Bootlicking symbolises the submission of the licker and the wearer of the boots. In the case of femdom the male bootworshipper is usually ordered to strip by the boot wearing lady, and will sometimes also be leashed and or carefully supervised with a whip or electric shocks as threats should the licker not follow intructions.
Join Free
Billy

Southampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Hi I'm billy anyone got a snapchat
under

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Any female mistress with a bbm lokin for a slave ! 21A2BA41
under

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Wats ur bbm pin? Am willin to do muchhhh more

Since: Nov 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Strap On Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bootlicking symbolises the submission of the licker and the wearer of the boots. In the case of femdom the male bootworshipper is usually ordered to strip by the boot wearing lady, and will sometimes also be leashed and or carefully supervised with a whip or electric shocks as threats should the licker not follow intructions.
I see, does she only wear boots or does she have cloths on?? Or is it the doms choice if she has only boots on. Are you allowed to touch her or does it depend on her choice?? Very interesting!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

I love a slave or sissy licking my boots, though i enjoy it because if he looks up he gets an eyefull and i use it to symbolise submission, if done properply it can be like a stress position
Baldguy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Yesterday

I love licking my partner's boots. We are both into this. I can go for hours. Try it you'll like it !as you wish

Since: Apr 14

Middletown, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Yesterday

Anyone near Maryland? I would love to smell/lick your boots and your feet. Especially if your wearing sweaty socks. Male or female text me 4109208944

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6195 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
trade 3 min Rodge 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Sexgay 331,891
does showing off your gf/ wife turn you on? 3 min Derby 97
There are literally no women on here! 3 min blondie1975 11,820
Are there any Women over 60 posting on this forum? (Sep '07) 3 min Frank R 229
seen my sons naked (Feb '13) 3 min Karen 19
anal toys 3 min playtime 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Tyronetomlinson 209,349
Gay/bi K....k 4 min justlooking_01 63,533