do men have a problem with their girls using sex toys without them there?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Jan 3, 2007
Hi, I just bought a new clit stimulator today to use at home by myself cos all my sex toys are at his house. We don't live together.
He starts tripping saying its something we should do together and he doesn't want me using it by myself ha ha ha.
I told him whatever and that I'm gonna use it anyways.
What I don't understand is why he was trippin. If he aint around and I'm horny would he rather me go and sex someone else? I don't think so, so can't understand his problem.
Can any of you guys give me an insite into the male mind and why he might be trippin?
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#2 Jan 3, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
Hi, I just bought a new clit stimulator today to use at home by myself cos all my sex toys are at his house. We don't live together.
He starts tripping saying its something we should do together and he doesn't want me using it by myself ha ha ha.
I told him whatever and that I'm gonna use it anyways.
What I don't understand is why he was trippin. If he aint around and I'm horny would he rather me go and sex someone else? I don't think so, so can't understand his problem.
Can any of you guys give me an insite into the male mind and why he might be trippin?
IT's hard for people to see some things from another's point fof view.

A guy is quite likley to masturbate 3 or 4 times in the 3 days that you don't see each other, so why should be be bothered if you do it? SOunds like a bit of a double-standard.

For some men, the issue may be that maybe he feels that if you need toys it is an indication that his penis alone is not enough to satisy you .. but if that was the issue then he would not use those toys when both of you are together either.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#3 Jan 3, 2007
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
IT's hard for people to see some things from another's point fof view.
A guy is quite likley to masturbate 3 or 4 times in the 3 days that you don't see each other, so why should be be bothered if you do it? SOunds like a bit of a double-standard.
For some men, the issue may be that maybe he feels that if you need toys it is an indication that his penis alone is not enough to satisy you .. but if that was the issue then he would not use those toys when both of you are together either.
That's exactly what I thought and I said all this to him when he started trippin.
But I forgot about him now ha ha I used the new toy and man, I feel like a woman ha ha ha.
Thanks for the info franko
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#5 Jan 3, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I thought and I said all this to him when he started trippin.
But I forgot about him now ha ha I used the new toy and man, I feel like a woman ha ha ha.
Thanks for the info franko
I wonder.. is the toy like 50% bigger than he is? Maybe that's what he's trippin about.

Or, maybe he thinks if you do yourself BY YOURSELF, then when you get together you won't have as much desire or energy for him?

Maybe mention that others have brought it up the same way you did (ie. it;s not just YOU that sees it that way).. maybe that will do it?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Jan 3, 2007
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder.. is the toy like 50% bigger than he is? Maybe that's what he's trippin about.
Or, maybe he thinks if you do yourself BY YOURSELF, then when you get together you won't have as much desire or energy for him?
Maybe mention that others have brought it up the same way you did (ie. it;s not just YOU that sees it that way).. maybe that will do it?
Franko, you know the rabbit ears that are on a rampany rabbit vibrator. Well just imagine the ears on a thin stick. That's what it is, the ears vibrate and it was really good when I used it ha ha ha I came twice ha ha.
That's all it is, I don't particularly like vibrators, just like the vibrating ears on them, I never stick the d**k part in me. So this toy was perfect for me.

So it was no way bigger than his. I think he's just worried that he will be made redundant ha ha. But I told him its not like that. Its just for when I get horny and he aint around.

Either way I did not listen to him and used it anyways because he did not give me any good reason why I shouldn't.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Jan 3, 2007
Stud wrote:
If you were my gal I wouldn't mind you using it if sometimes you let me watch and when I'm not there you tell me about it. It could really spice up phone sex. You popped something out of my boxers thinking about it
When were having sex together and he uses the vibrator on me I always take it and pleasure myself in front of him, so I don't think he's missing out on that, he loves that s**t ha ha ha.

I think he's just spoilt, so he on sex lock down for a bit until he cool off ha ha.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#8 Jan 3, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text>
Franko, you know the rabbit ears that are on a rampany rabbit vibrator. Well just imagine the ears on a thin stick. That's what it is, the ears vibrate and it was really good when I used it ha ha ha I came twice ha ha.
That's all it is, I don't particularly like vibrators, just like the vibrating ears on them, I never stick the d**k part in me. So this toy was perfect for me.
So it was no way bigger than his. I think he's just worried that he will be made redundant ha ha. But I told him its not like that. Its just for when I get horny and he aint around.
Either way I did not listen to him and used it anyways because he did not give me any good reason why I shouldn't.
WOuld you recommend this rabbit ears device to other women?

What IS the best sex toy ever invented?

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Jan 3, 2007
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
WOuld you recommend this rabbit ears device to other women?
What IS the best sex toy ever invented?
Oh hell yea ha ha most women will tell you that all they want is the ears on the vibrator, not everygirl really uses the d&^k part.
Join Free
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#10 Jan 3, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell yea ha ha most women will tell you that all they want is the ears on the vibrator, not everygirl really uses the d&^k part.
OK. I am noting this in my daytimer "NExt time I pass the sex toys shop : Buy rabbit ears thingy "

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#11 Jan 4, 2007
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. I am noting this in my daytimer "NExt time I pass the sex toys shop : Buy rabbit ears thingy "
Ha ha ha s**t, if you start of with some oral and then use rabbit ear thing then you better have a cup handy cos you wil be lapping up a lot of love juice ha ha ha.
Do it and let me know how it turned out ha ha.
DD Auto Body

Saint Petersburg, FL

#12 Jan 4, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha s**t, if you start of with some oral and then use rabbit ear thing then you better have a cup handy cos you wil be lapping up a lot of love juice ha ha ha.
Do it and let me know how it turned out ha ha.
Double dong for her is the way to go. Cover all the bases all at once. Then the real thing.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13 Jan 4, 2007
DD Auto Body wrote:
<quoted text> Double dong for her is the way to go. Cover all the bases all at once. Then the real thing.
what is a double dong?
grace

Australia

#14 Jan 4, 2007
funny this my boyfriend is goint to buy a vibrator for a friend of mine because she has to keep it a secret from hers weird i think

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#15 Jan 4, 2007
grace wrote:
funny this my boyfriend is goint to buy a vibrator for a friend of mine because she has to keep it a secret from hers weird i think
You mean your BF is buying a friend of yours a vibrator? interesting ha ha.
why does she have to hide it? doesnt her man like the idea of her using one.

my man just dont want me using one on my own, but he aint my daddy so i'll do what i wanna do ha ha ha.
grace

Australia

#16 Jan 4, 2007
as wud i but id rather be with my boy....yes he knows his place i guess its his own special shopping list its ok ive added a few other things hes allowed to get that hed like

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17 Jan 4, 2007
grace wrote:
as wud i but id rather be with my boy....yes he knows his place i guess its his own special shopping list its ok ive added a few other things hes allowed to get that hed like
Yeah I understand, but we don't live together, so if I'm horny and need to have sex and he aint or can't be around what can I do? Hold it in and be raging maniac ha ha ha
Nah, I'm taking care of the situation. Its better than doing it with someone else who is available isn't it? Not that I would do that anyways ha ha ha I love him to much to do that.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#18 Jan 4, 2007
ccheeksd wrote:
<quoted text>
what is a double dong?
I once had a GF with a double dong ... it ws 18 inches long and had a penis head on both ends. THis is the design for lesbians, but it can also be bent so a woman could put one end in the pussy1801
and the other end in the tush.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#19 Jan 4, 2007
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
I once had a GF with a double dong ... it ws 18 inches long and had a penis head on both ends. THis is the design for lesbians, but it can also be bent so a woman could put one end in the pussy1801
and the other end in the tush.
Well now I know that that device is certainly noy for me ha ha ha thanks for filling me in though. I don't nothing around my tush going in. Its not my idea of pleasure.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#20 Jan 5, 2007
Wow franko we had a full scale arguement about me using the stimulator.
when I told that I used it and how we should do it together next time we meet, well he went crazy, talking all this BS about how we should of discussed it firther before I used it, how I should of used it with him there first, how I could of atleast let him know I was gonna use it even though he didn't want me to. Saying I went behind his back.

I am very disappointed in him. Its like its all about him and he's not understanding why I bought it
What do you think, do you think he's right?
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#21 Jan 5, 2007
THis is a tough one to comment on.

He seems as jealous as if you had gone with another man.

I wonder, was it possible for you to get and use the new toy without him knowing? I know it's "keeping secrets" but would it be one of those white lies that results in nobody getting hurt?

THe question may be "why did you tell him if you knew he would get upset?"

IS the question "Are you, Cheeks, bothered by his trying to tell you what to do, and so now you are acting defiantly against him?"

In other words, is this a bit of a test, or power struggle, between the two of you? He trying to tell you what to do, and you saying "you can't tell me what to do!"

Ultimately a man should not have the right, even if married, to tell his woman what to do. Same as no woman should have the right to tell her man what to do.

OUr behaviour, as a loving couple however, should also be to show respect for each other's wishes and feelings, and in the end the behaviour of both should be to act in a way that does not hurt our partner. REASON should decide, for both people, what actions can one do, even selfish actions, without hurting our partner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min mluofi 444,623
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Lilminaj2 335,565
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 1 min Robert D Smith -58 7,926
who the hell is hal ? 2 min Katie 512
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Lilminaj2 197,541
looking for gay males in LEEDS, UK 3 min leedsmale19 2
where is my katie?? 3 min David0407 75
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Bbc king 32,209
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Benny 525,652

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE