guy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

anyone have any true stories about sex they've had? i found this site that has a bunch: http://truestorysex.com/

id love to see more
jff

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

i had sex with my best friend's sister while he was sleeping in the room next to us. it was hot.
Bebe

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Amazing! WIsh there were more stories...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

many years ago now, when I was still working, i was on until late, working as relief supervising at one of the depot offices, a portacabin. One of the female drivers often stayed back after she had finished,just to have a chat and keep me company until I locked up to head home. It was the height of summer, very warm, and I was dressed in shorts and an open neck shirt. On the forth night of her staying back to chat to me I was about to lock up the office and go when she got between me and the door, stopped, turned and started kissing me ... seriously, she dropped to her knees in front of me and performed oral. After, she stood up, smiled, kissed me the turned as if nothing had happened and walked out the door, got into her car and drove off. It only happened that once, and each time after that that I was working at that office, she was either early shift or not working. I never saw her again.
Jonathan

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Baggy that story is HOT. I wish I had a similar one to tell, but alas I am not as lucky.

I do have a story about my cousin when I was younger though. We were at a wedding and things got funnnn. I'll write it on this site though.. you guys should go promote it up to the front page.
HABTMany

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

sluttiest thing ive done is one time i was in the back of a car in the middle with my boyfriend at the time and his friend and two of my friends in the front. my boyfriend started rubbing my **** through my pants and i got turned on and we started making out. i dunno what got me to do it, but i started sucking his **** right there in front of all of them. his friend in the backseat with me started fondling my butt and **** while i was bent over sucking my boyfriend. i finished his friend off with my hand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

HABTMany wrote:
sluttiest thing ive done is one time i was in the back of a car in the middle with my boyfriend at the time and his friend and two of my friends in the front. my boyfriend started rubbing my **** through my pants and i got turned on and we started making out. i dunno what got me to do it, but i started sucking his **** right there in front of all of them. his friend in the backseat with me started fondling my butt and **** while i was bent over sucking my boyfriend. i finished his friend off with my hand.
That sounds cool :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Jonathan wrote:
Baggy that story is HOT. I wish I had a similar one to tell, but alas I am not as lucky.
I do have a story about my cousin when I was younger though. We were at a wedding and things got funnnn. I'll write it on this site though.. you guys should go promote it up to the front page.
Thank you Jonathon
Join Free
Jamie67

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

I had sex with my husband's brother over Christmas while we were right downstairs from him. We banged for hours and then I just went back upstairs and went to sleep with my husband.
Ted Laidlar

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

I've been made a cuckold most of my life. It doesn't bother me, I encourage my wife to sleep with who ever she wants.
rada

Georgetown, Guyana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

Satan is really fooling you ppl, jesus is coming soon, live for him! Hell is not nice at all!!!!!!!!1

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4280 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
reply if you are braless or topless...;) (Oct '12) 4 min smoothieannie 496
Females that post nude snapchat stories 4 min Kden9999 2,642
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Hung young cam 334,218
dirty ki..k 4 min fundude218 138,583
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min RyaanThomas 212,118
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min ste 8,794
So ashamed of myself 5 min Ally 109
Gay/bi K....k 10 min brahh22 65,228
•••