Really tempted to cheat on my husband...

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Not-So-Newlywed

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 14, 2011
 
I have been married to my husband for two years, and we lived together for five years before that. Our relationship is good right now. I love having sex with him (he's a good lover and has a great cock.)

We're poly, to an extent. I'm bisexual and am allowed to see other girls (and if something happens for him with a woman that's okay.) Before we were married I saw other men off and on. It's probably best to ignore my sex life with women for this topic, since that really doesn't effect how often I crave a man.

Here's the problem - my husband and I haven't been having sex as often since we got married. He claims he's "sick" often (with the flu or whatever) and doesn't feel like it a lot. He says his libido is just naturally not as high as mine. I have complete confidence in my sex appeal so it's frustrating.

And I just met a gorgeous guy, right around my age. My type physically - dark hair and thin build. Plus, he has a British accent. I am so insanely attracted to men with British accents I'm getting turned on just writing this.

So I asked my husband what he thought of me hooking up with this guy, very casually, and of course safely. My husband was completely threatened and told me, absolutely not. I love my husband and I don't want to destroy our relationship. But I'm so attracted to this British guy I can't even think straight. My husband says he might reconsider if he ever "loses his libido" and I have to look elsewhere, but I'm not getting enough male attention right now!! Help, what should I do?

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 15, 2011
 
Not-So-Newlywed wrote:
I have been married to my husband for two years, and we lived together for five years before that. Our relationship is good right now. I love having sex with him (he's a good lover and has a great cock.)
We're poly, to an extent. I'm bisexual and am allowed to see other girls (and if something happens for him with a woman that's okay.) Before we were married I saw other men off and on. It's probably best to ignore my sex life with women for this topic, since that really doesn't effect how often I crave a man.
Here's the problem - my husband and I haven't been having sex as often since we got married. He claims he's "sick" often (with the flu or whatever) and doesn't feel like it a lot. He says his libido is just naturally not as high as mine. I have complete confidence in my sex appeal so it's frustrating.
And I just met a gorgeous guy, right around my age. My type physically - dark hair and thin build. Plus, he has a British accent. I am so insanely attracted to men with British accents I'm getting turned on just writing this.
So I asked my husband what he thought of me hooking up with this guy, very casually, and of course safely. My husband was completely threatened and told me, absolutely not. I love my husband and I don't want to destroy our relationship. But I'm so attracted to this British guy I can't even think straight. My husband says he might reconsider if he ever "loses his libido" and I have to look elsewhere, but I'm not getting enough male attention right now!! Help, what should I do?
How often do yuo acutlaly have sex? ocne a week? twice a month?

I would tell your hsuband "I would not consider this at all if I felt like your libido wasn't too low ... honey, we are not having enough sex, I need YOU to step up here. That's what will stop me from being tempted by other men."

“Meow!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 15, 2011
 
franko wrote:
<quoted text>How often do yuo acutlaly have sex? ocne a week? twice a month?
I would tell your hsuband "I would not consider this at all if I felt like your libido wasn't too low ... honey, we are not having enough sex, I need YOU to step up here. That's what will stop me from being tempted by other men."
When we first got married we went from having sex about five times a week, to one or two. For the last year it's been maybe twice a month. He tells me I need to be more aggressive about asking for it but it's hard to keep asking when the answer is so often "maybe tomorrow." ...I don't know why this makes me feel so defensive, but let me repeat, I get plenty of appreciative looks from other men (and women.) And I know my husband loves my technique.

“Women dream not of equals,”

Since: Mar 11

but of Masters.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Not-So-Newlywed wrote:
I have been married to my husband for two years, and we lived together for five years before that. Our relationship is good right now. I love having sex with him (he's a good lover and has a great cock.)
We're poly, to an extent. I'm bisexual and am allowed to see other girls (and if something happens for him with a woman that's okay.) Before we were married I saw other men off and on. It's probably best to ignore my sex life with women for this topic, since that really doesn't effect how often I crave a man.
Here's the problem - my husband and I haven't been having sex as often since we got married. He claims he's "sick" often (with the flu or whatever) and doesn't feel like it a lot. He says his libido is just naturally not as high as mine. I have complete confidence in my sex appeal so it's frustrating.
And I just met a gorgeous guy, right around my age. My type physically - dark hair and thin build. Plus, he has a British accent. I am so insanely attracted to men with British accents I'm getting turned on just writing this.
So I asked my husband what he thought of me hooking up with this guy, very casually, and of course safely. My husband was completely threatened and told me, absolutely not. I love my husband and I don't want to destroy our relationship. But I'm so attracted to this British guy I can't even think straight. My husband says he might reconsider if he ever "loses his libido" and I have to look elsewhere, but I'm not getting enough male attention right now!! Help, what should I do?
I'm not a doctor, but it sounds like he could be going thru a depression. Do you know if there are any problems at work, money troubles, maybe other family problems?

Has he been to the doctor to get checked out? Maybe it's a medical problem. If you both had a really active sex life in the beginning and it's all of a sudden starting to fade, get him to a doctor for a physical. It could be something very simple.

Again, I'm not a doctor, but it doesn't sound like it's a lack of interest in you. I think it's either depression or maybe a medical problem. I hope this helps.
Joemama

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 15, 2011
 
Quit asking and take it !!! Try something new. Seduce him.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 15, 2011
 
Not-So-Newlywed wrote:
<quoted text>
When we first got married we went from having sex about five times a week, to one or two. For the last year it's been maybe twice a month. He tells me I need to be more aggressive about asking for it but it's hard to keep asking when the answer is so often "maybe tomorrow." ...I don't know why this makes me feel so defensive, but let me repeat, I get plenty of appreciative looks from other men (and women.) And I know my husband loves my technique.
I wonder if you can get him to answer that question ... why he is not interested in sex more than twice a month. Very unusual for a man. I went through that in my marraige, my wife often made me wait 2 to 4 weeks and made me feel like I wasn't allowed to ask.

SHe even rejected those little shows of affection ... she felt like I expeced it to lead to sex ... so we grew quite distant and had very little contact most of the time. Your husband needs to understand that he is creating a growing emotional gap.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 15, 2011
 
Joemama wrote:
Quit asking and take it !!! Try something new. Seduce him.
it's certainly worth a try ... women will reject this but I wonder if a man would?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 15, 2011
 
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if you can get him to answer that question ... why he is not interested in sex more than twice a month. Very unusual for a man. I went through that in my marraige, my wife often made me wait 2 to 4 weeks and made me feel like I wasn't allowed to ask.
SHe even rejected those little shows of affection ... she felt like I expeced it to lead to sex ... so we grew quite distant and had very little contact most of the time. Your husband needs to understand that he is creating a growing emotional gap.
Hi franko, thanks for your support earlier regarding IdiotsayWhat!

Anyway, I know you've been married twice before so when you say your "wife" often made you wait 2 to 4 weeks for sex, are you talking about your 'wife' in your gay marriage or the real wife (actual woman) in your hetrosexual marriage, and is this why you really hate other guys now?

Just a friendly question so please don't take offense!
Join Free
Sarita

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 15, 2011
 
I am unsure why it seems living together is one thing, yet tie the knot and life becomes more complicated, even if the two were together for years.
I agree though with The above poster, Kitten. It sounds as if maybe something IS bothering him, and honestly, unless he opens up and talks, things can become more and more tense between you both.
I know your tempted, but honestly, If you love your husband, I'd forget about Mr. Tempting.

“4 out of 3 people have...”

Since: May 09

trouble with fractions.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 15, 2011
 
Not-So-Newlywed wrote:
<quoted text>
When we first got married we went from having sex about five times a week, to one or two. For the last year it's been maybe twice a month. He tells me I need to be more aggressive about asking for it but it's hard to keep asking when the answer is so often "maybe tomorrow." ...I don't know why this makes me feel so defensive, but let me repeat, I get plenty of appreciative looks from other men (and women.) And I know my husband loves my technique.
Don't be so quick to jump into an affair. Whatever problem your husband is having, may be something beyond his control. Have him see his dr for a complete workup, it may be a medical issue. If he's given a clean bill of health, sit him down and have a heart to heart. Talk to him, not at him, explain your feelings and allow him to do the same without interruption. Perhaps a long weekend away from the daily grind would work wonders.
ahunkahunkofburn inglove

Lansing, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 15, 2011
 
Space Husband 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi franko, thanks for your support earlier regarding IdiotsayWhat!
Anyway, I know you've been married twice before so when you say your "wife" often made you wait 2 to 4 weeks for sex, are you talking about your 'wife' in your gay marriage or the real wife (actual woman) in your hetrosexual marriage, and is this why you really hate other guys now?
Just a friendly question so please don't take offense!
Why are you 'here'..ROFLMAO!!
Looking for someone? LOL
Or are you looking for answers. LOL

“Meow!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 17, 2011
 
Thanks for the advice, guys. I talked to my husband specifically about how tempted I was by Mr. Handsome Brit. So although I still have a way to contact him and I'm very tempted to do so, it seems like there's less threat of actually doing it. I feel like, if I did it now, my husband would definitely know.

The day after that conversation we had sex in the afternoon, then had a threesome with my girlfriend in the evening. I'm still craving that accent HARD (especially attached to such a cute guy) but it seems like my husband is definitely trying to step up his game.
john

Chalmette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 17, 2011
 
Not-So-Newlywed wrote:
Thanks for the advice, guys. I talked to my husband specifically about how tempted I was by Mr. Handsome Brit. So although I still have a way to contact him and I'm very tempted to do so, it seems like there's less threat of actually doing it. I feel like, if I did it now, my husband would definitely know.
The day after that conversation we had sex in the afternoon, then had a threesome with my girlfriend in the evening. I'm still craving that accent HARD (especially attached to such a cute guy) but it seems like my husband is definitely trying to step up his game.
wears sexy outfits lots of perfume if he still won't do wait til he falls asleep and use a vibrater so it wakes him up and when what you doing tell him need something this of Mr. Brit. See what he says then

“4 out of 3 people have...”

Since: May 09

trouble with fractions.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 17, 2011
 
Not-So-Newlywed wrote:
Thanks for the advice, guys. I talked to my husband specifically about how tempted I was by Mr. Handsome Brit. So although I still have a way to contact him and I'm very tempted to do so, it seems like there's less threat of actually doing it. I feel like, if I did it now, my husband would definitely know.
The day after that conversation we had sex in the afternoon, then had a threesome with my girlfriend in the evening. I'm still craving that accent HARD (especially attached to such a cute guy) but it seems like my husband is definitely trying to step up his game.
Very good news! Hope things work out for you.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 17, 2011
 
Not-So-Newlywed wrote:
Thanks for the advice, guys. I talked to my husband specifically about how tempted I was by Mr. Handsome Brit. So although I still have a way to contact him and I'm very tempted to do so, it seems like there's less threat of actually doing it. I feel like, if I did it now, my husband would definitely know.
The day after that conversation we had sex in the afternoon, then had a threesome with my girlfriend in the evening. I'm still craving that accent HARD (especially attached to such a cute guy) but it seems like my husband is definitely trying to step up his game.
ask hubby to work on his british accent ... it can be a role play thing.

If you are having FFM threesomes with yuor hubby he's a most lucky guy ...
masterbate

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 17, 2011
 
I say just go get it out your system
JaySanita

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 17, 2013
 
We are Indian British .. Does any couples live near Leeds in UK and maybe wanna meet ? But we are only for each other and prolly always will be. But the thought of another couple excited us .. A lot xx
Chris

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 17, 2013
 
Get him to have a 3some with this guy, that way you get to have him and he gets to watch and join in. I want to watch my wife f*ck so bad I cannot stand it. I know I would probably c*m the minute his huge head started to pierce my wifes fat c*nt. I could really go for feeling her when she is full of hot sticky c*m

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5757 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k 1 min fizz 62,825
First time orgasm in the hot tub? 2 min Fun-guy2010 54
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min GAYUM3 330,798
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min pic4pic fun 208,115
Hot guys on skype (Mar '13) 3 min Davey B 3,624
Registered members 4 min Jeanie 2
Looking for some family fun 4 min Astroboy200017 10
dirty ki..k 4 min Illfxckanything 135,051
Females that post nude snapchat stories 8 min zoelitchfieldx 2,438
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••