A Girl Around 19

A Girl Around 40

“Just an everyday girl”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4749 Sep 23, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
well I'm glad your feeling better and yes I'm doing good thanks for asking pm me anytime :)
I still am not 100%.

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#4750 Sep 23, 2012
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you are feeling better now Kate. We have all been sick here too. I am better now thankfully.
I had a flu that made me really sick. I glad you are better. I got messed up. But getting better with my friends.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#4751 Sep 23, 2012
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmm..don't tempt me. You know I love the beach. I'm jealous.:) Hope you had a blast.
Once I a m feeling better you are coming with us.!!!

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#4752 Sep 23, 2012
iamabamafan wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad you're better. I hope it wasn't air sickness. Too many barrel rolls and loop the loops.
Believe it or not. Tha plane would make me feel better.:)

“wanna sit on Santas lap?”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4754 Sep 24, 2012
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
The humidity in the south pretty much sucks doesn't it? I have a question for you. Why is it every time I come through Alabama they are doing road work on I-65 near Montgomery or Birmingham? Even on Sunday? One time there was a two hour delay, traffic down to a crawl in 100 degree heat because the were reseeding the grass along the interstate. Wth? is that all about? Sorry...just venting and curious.
I live between Birmingham and montgomery so I gravel I 65 a lot and it seems like they are constantly working on it. They just finished a big project near Birmingham that they have been working on for about 3 years but they did a lot of that work at night. I went to Montgomery about a month ago and it was all clear.
You might want to plan a trip now before they start a new project.
I don't work on interstates but I do highway maintenance and construction and I can tell you there's nothing like working on a highway in Alabama in July when its 100 and high humidity. You had better make sure you have plenty of water

“Life is meant”

Since: Apr 11

to be lived..

#4756 Sep 24, 2012
iamabamafan wrote:
<quoted text> I live between Birmingham and montgomery so I gravel I 65 a lot and it seems like they are constantly working on it. They just finished a big project near Birmingham that they have been working on for about 3 years but they did a lot of that work at night. I went to Montgomery about a month ago and it was all clear.
You might want to plan a trip now before they start a new project.
I don't work on interstates but I do highway maintenance and construction and I can tell you there's nothing like working on a highway in Alabama in July when its 100 and high humidity. You had better make sure you have plenty of water
I can only imagine how brutal that must be. The last 3 summers I traveled I-65 in July in 100 degree weather. This summer we headed to FL at night and drove through the night. We hit that area about 4 a.m. and didn't have any delays but saw the construction still going on. In Ky there is seldom any construction going on at night or the weekend so it always surprises me when I see other states working on the weekend or even on the 4th of July holiday weekend. I guess KY is too cheap to pay all that OT and DT for Holiday pay.:O Thanks for replying and stay safe when working out on the interstates.:)

“Life is meant”

Since: Apr 11

to be lived..

#4757 Sep 24, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Once I a m feeling better you are coming with us.!!!
I was hoping to get out on the lake one more time this summer but the wind has been to strong and the temps are falling.:(

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#4758 Sep 24, 2012
a horny gentlemen wrote:
<quoted text> hi Kate what's up?
I am back. How are you hunni?
Join Free

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#4759 Sep 24, 2012
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping to get out on the lake one more time this summer but the wind has been to strong and the temps are falling.:(
Yea. it seems like summer is coming to an end.:( Do you waterski? I love to waterski. I am just glad to be back feelling better.:)

“wanna sit on Santas lap?”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4760 Sep 24, 2012
just me alone wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only imagine how brutal that must be. The last 3 summers I traveled I-65 in July in 100 degree weather. This summer we headed to FL at night and drove through the night. We hit that area about 4 a.m. and didn't have any delays but saw the construction still going on. In Ky there is seldom any construction going on at night or the weekend so it always surprises me when I see other states working on the weekend or even on the 4th of July holiday weekend. I guess KY is too cheap to pay all that OT and DT for Holiday pay.:O Thanks for replying and stay safe when working out on the interstates.:)
they do a lot of the interstate work around here at night to avoid most of the traffic and the heat in the summer.
I don't have to do any interstate work, just local county roads. But sometimes it can get dangerous, with people talking on the phone or reading or just not paying attention.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4763 Sep 25, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea. it seems like summer is coming to an end.:( Do you waterski? I love to waterski. I am just glad to be back feelling better.:)
yummy

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#4764 Sep 25, 2012
MrJohn wrote:
Here in the Netherlands it sometimes happens that car drivers with a purpose drive into road workers and hit them, because they are annoyed with al those road works which delay the traffic.
We have traffic laws here ic Cali that require that you slow down in work zones.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#4765 Sep 25, 2012
David0407 wrote:
Well glad your back kate
:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#4766 Sep 25, 2012
kellinat wrote:
<quoted text>yummy
You like to waterski?:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#4769 Sep 25, 2012
iamabamafan wrote:
<quoted text> we have those here too. Double fines for speeding in a work zone.
Most people respect the fact that we have work to do and obey the law but it only takes one person not paying attention or acting stupid to cause a problem.
If I do a low fly over the freeway in a P-51 at 400 knots will they be chasing me? LOL.

Location hidden

#4771 Sep 25, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to waterski?:)
on you

Cadillac MI

#4773 Sep 25, 2012
Hey Kate I made a thread of where's Sophie just thought it would be cool to talk to her too. :D

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#4774 Sep 25, 2012
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol now that would be awesome to do
Grab the camera..:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#4775 Sep 25, 2012
kellinat wrote:
<quoted text>on you
On a waterski silly...:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#4776 Sep 25, 2012
iamabamafan wrote:
<quoted text> I'll be sure to tell law inforcement to be on the lookout for you.
I will do a fly by and a quick climb. ATC will clear the fly by. LOL Wanna fly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min MarM 588,148
Guy wearing panties 1 min Bisooo 10
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 2 min dar 94,457
Cute girl nudes 2 min Azi590 11
Will you do her and send pics 2 min Cum4me90 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min absnv69 244,546
sissy 2 min shakenbake 2
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min londonboy 56,969
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min PrinceDemiG 405,398
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min g335577 is my sc 528,957