Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
stanger

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Has anyone been forced to sex by multiple guys? Whats ur story?
SexxyDiva

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I would like to be.
Da B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 17, 2012
 
In the shower at juvenile detention, I was 14yo and I was forced to blow four black17 yo''s just the first time after that I willingly took three showers a day n they'd just line up and take a turn wish I could get action like that today
jeff2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 17, 2012
 
SexxyDiva wrote:
I would like to be.
hey what u look like
Lonely mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Wow thats crazy you bring it up this recently happend to me , it was really scary at first but then i kinda started to enjoy it and got real into it. It was about 3 months ago i came home early from work and found my son who was supposed to be at school with 3 of his friends butt naked watchiin porn on his bed all 4 jacking off i was shocked when i opened the door ! One of my sons freind i guess was so horny he just went up to me and started hugging me and rubbing his genetils on me i was dumbfounded not knowin what to do i thought for sure my son was gettin up to help me but was surprised when he pulled my panties down from under my skirt after that iwas kinda turned on and i jus let them do whatever they wanted it was surprisingly amazing
life is a dream

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 17, 2012
 
Lonely mom wrote:
Wow thats crazy you bring it up this recently happend to me , it was really scary at first but then i kinda started to enjoy it and got real into it. It was about 3 months ago i came home early from work and found my son who was supposed to be at school with 3 of his friends butt naked watchiin porn on his bed all 4 jacking off i was shocked when i opened the door ! One of my sons freind i guess was so horny he just went up to me and started hugging me and rubbing his genetils on me i was dumbfounded not knowin what to do i thought for sure my son was gettin up to help me but was surprised when he pulled my panties down from under my skirt after that iwas kinda turned on and i jus let them do whatever they wanted it was surprisingly amazing
Hi lonely mom. That is a hot afortunado!
Da B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 17, 2012
 
life is a dream wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi lonely mom. That is a hot afortunado!
I think she should be removed from the home!!!! Can you say trailer trash white folk,???
Brandon

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 17, 2012
 
Da B wrote:
<quoted text>I think she should be removed from the home!!!! Can you say trailer trash white folk,???
wanna get attention from me? How old r u?
Join Free
Brandon

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 17, 2012
 
U male or female?
Da B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 17, 2012
 
Brandon wrote:
U male or female?
I'm male I'm 40 n I'm bi-sexual
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 18, 2012
 
my wife's first gang bang was by accident.We were at a adult club and a guy asked her if he could take her in the sex room.She went with him to the sex room and he no sooner got her down and opened her up and started banging her and next thing she knew she had 6 guys over her.She ended up getting her 3 holes worked over really good and they all filled her up!
ken

Bath, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 18, 2012
 
wife was when she was 18 just graduated from high school
doug

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 18, 2012
 
ken wrote:
wife was when she was 18 just graduated from high school
how many guys did she have bang her?
ken

Bath, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 18, 2012
 
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
how many guys did she have bang her?
her ex bf pluse his 5 friends

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 18, 2012
 
my gf agreed to have sex with another man for me, but I really wanna see her gangbanged. she might put up a little resistance but I'm hoping she gives in.
Sarah

Northbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

id like to be... For some reason its always been a fantasy of mine

Since: May 11

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 19, 2012
 
Sarah wrote:
id like to be... For some reason its always been a fantasy of mine
would luv for u to share the fantasy ;) chubknub@gmail.com

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 20, 2012
 
Sarah wrote:
id like to be... For some reason its always been a fantasy of mine
I am
Ready to role play that with you sweet thing. Let's fill all of your openings
Dave

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 20, 2012
 
Sarah wrote:
id like to be... For some reason its always been a fantasy of mine
would love to hear ur fantasy Sarah please x X

“:-)”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 25, 2012
 
ya I've been, send me an email & I'll let give u the details sxyfritzy@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6921 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Cowboysfan46 338,567
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min Jackyboyat69 441,673
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 1 min DirtyBoy69 7,045
GAY teens wanting sx in YORKSHIRE (May '13) 1 min Joey 412
I'm a girl and wanna trade nudes (Jun '11) 2 min Trade 56
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min sexynakedboy 137,613
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Chuckhere 247,772
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min nacht_slm 3,156
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••