Comments
261 - 280 of 1,154 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 29
Alia

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#294
Nov 5, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

I do it all the time in class. No body notices and it's great. The only problem is i cant concentrate or write while i do it. Also, if i start with a little squeeze, i cant stop and i have to go all the way! Otherwise it's the best thing!
steve

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295
Nov 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I especially love watching women raise their feet on tiptoe while sitting, and ten banging their knees together, at first slowly, then sometimes a little faster.
Or crossing their legs, then jiggling their foot or squirming. I try to be inconspicuous, so they don't know I'm watching and will get bolder. I've known since high school that this gives them sexual pleasure.
I once had the privilege of watching a female classmate who I believe had just started doing thins, and was discovering the technique. She was sitting on the front edge of her chair when I entered the class, and was swinging her knees in and out, then she raised her feet straight out, rigid, and grasped the edges of her desk tightly, her knuckles white, face flushed, swinging her legs apart and then together, clearly having an orgasm. Unfortunately the teacher noticed her at that moment and sharply corrected her,'Susan, stop that!!" at which point she did and I never saw her repeat it. She would still cross her legs and squirm a little, but never again lost control.
father flannelshirt

Carpentersville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
Nov 14, 2010
 
mightymag wrote:
Jesus .... whoever said god was a man?
Have you ever seen jesus or god? UUMMM?
Wild Willie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#298
Nov 14, 2010
 
Juan wrote:
The real problem with this technique is that it is extremely difficult to learn to control ejaculation. Every man is born with premature ejaculation, so having it is perfectly normal – to start with. Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation.
Do not waste time or money on sprays, vitamins, herbs, dietary supplements or drugs. This is a learning problem and these things will not help you learn to control ejaculation any more than they can help you to learn to speak another language.
There are a lot of high-priced programs advertised online but all you need is an inexpensive little book written by a doctor and sex therapist that has been used successfully for more than 32 years.
It is called "Lasting Longer: The Treatment Program for Premature Ejaculation" by Dr. Sy Silverberg M.D. For more information just google the doctor’s name: Dr. Sy Silverberg M.D.
http://sextherapy-prematureejaculation.com
Gosh, I had no idea that MEN did this thing - to themselves!
steve

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#299
Nov 15, 2010
 
Here's a link to a you-tube clip, very obvious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Hi Everyone”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#300
Nov 15, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I've been able to get to orgasm through squeezing my thighs since I was about 13. I can do the movement itself pretty subtly, but it takes a long time for me to get to the point where I can cum when using this technique, which means I have to spend more time than I would like with a flushed face and gasping breath. If I'm alone, I usually just use my fingers (its a stronger orgasm), but I've done this before while sitting in class (mostly when I was 13 and somehow not paranoid about people catching on). Now I kind of reserve thigh squeezing for the rare occasion when I become either deathly bored or unusually horny in public (almost always during class, although I've also done in a plane and on a bus).
YoYo

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#301
Nov 15, 2010
 
what's this girl doing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Notaweirdo66

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#302
Nov 15, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

2

thighsqweeze lover wrote:
love it feels better than sex
I totally agree with u! Especially the ending of thigh thing is way too pleasurable!!! I cannot cum during sex, but can climax during thigh movements!! I'm a girl and have been doing it before elementary!
I thought I was the only one too. Glad to know I'm not
Join Free
Syntribate

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#303
Nov 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Hi ladies, guys who are interested in thigh squeezing masturbations by women. Google "syntribate" :-)

Since: Dec 08

Poughkeepsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#304
Nov 16, 2010
 
Syntribate wrote:
Hi ladies, guys who are interested in thigh squeezing masturbations by women. Google "syntribate" :-)
Very cool!!!!
BIGshooter

Newton Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#305
Nov 16, 2010
 
I've just discovered that I (male) can have many VERY intense 'orgasmic' feelings by laying on back..slowwly breathing OUT..while squeeezing my 'taint/hole' area!...I haven't done it to the point OF shooting, not sure I could..but I'll tell you guys..GO for it!...It is the most erotic fantastic new sensation and I cannot believe I never tried this before! The orgasmic sensations begin almost immediately once you relax into your breathing out and squeezing motions! OMG...
Tighs sqeeze lover

Bischwiller, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#306
Nov 16, 2010
 
steve wrote:
I especially love watching women raise their feet on tiptoe while sitting, and ten banging their knees together, at first slowly, then sometimes a little faster.
Or crossing their legs, then jiggling their foot or squirming. I try to be inconspicuous, so they don't know I'm watching and will get bolder. I've known since high school that this gives them sexual pleasure.
I once had the privilege of watching a female classmate who I believe had just started doing thins, and was discovering the technique. She was sitting on the front edge of her chair when I entered the class, and was swinging her knees in and out, then she raised her feet straight out, rigid, and grasped the edges of her desk tightly, her knuckles white, face flushed, swinging her legs apart and then together, clearly having an orgasm. Unfortunately the teacher noticed her at that moment and sharply corrected her,'Susan, stop that!!" at which point she did and I never saw her repeat it. She would still cross her legs and squirm a little, but never again lost control.
OMG, the remark by the teacher !! I suppose many other guys (and women) were then aware something was happening ;-)
Susan, please, come here and tell us your story !!:-)
Tighs sqeeze lover

Bischwiller, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#307
Nov 16, 2010
 
laylalovely wrote:
I've been able to get to orgasm through squeezing my thighs since I was about 13. I can do the movement itself pretty subtly, but it takes a long time for me to get to the point where I can cum when using this technique, which means I have to spend more time than I would like with a flushed face and gasping breath. If I'm alone, I usually just use my fingers (its a stronger orgasm), but I've done this before while sitting in class (mostly when I was 13 and somehow not paranoid about people catching on). Now I kind of reserve thigh squeezing for the rare occasion when I become either deathly bored or unusually horny in public (almost always during class, although I've also done in a plane and on a bus).
Sure, teens are often not afraid to be caught (excepted by parents !), I have souvenirs about that, but I'm afraid it's not quite legal to talk about teens (but we're of course allowed to talk about ourselves when we were young).
hot_mamii

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#308
Nov 19, 2010
 
kitty wrote:
<quoted text>oh I want to try it! Squish his penis! That sounds like fun!
HEY ALL I GOT GOOD NEW'S FOR ALL YALL GIRLS WHO HAVE TROUBLE HAVING AN ORGASM WHILE INTERCOURE. RECENTLY ME & MY BOYFRIEND HAVE BEEN HAVING AMAZING SEX!..SINCE I COULD ONLY ORGASM THAT WAY & WHILE MASTERBATING WELL FIRST,I LAY DOWN I START TOUCHING & RUBBING MY CLIT & I ADD PRESSURE TO MY LEGS USING MY MUSCLES FROM MY LEGS ITS LIKE WHEN UR SQUEEZING UR THIGHS TO ORGASM & I KEEP DOING IT,WHILE MY BF WATCHES HE PREPARES HIMSELF FOR ME & I LAY ON HIS WHILE HE DOES IT SLOWLY & I ORGASM,AFTER THIS I GET ON TOP OF HIM WHILE I CROSS MY LEGS & WE BOTH DO IT SLOWLY & OMG IT FEELS SOO GOOD!!SERIOUSLY YALL SHOULD TRY IT WE DO THIS TILL I ORGASM AT LEAST 4 TIMES & AFTER THIS MY LEGS HURT BAD!!;) BUT WE HAVE TRIED IT SIDEWAYS & STUFF...I WILL TRY TO POST PICTURES OF POSITIONS 7 EVERYTHING TO HELP!!BUT I AM SOO0 HAPPY I AM ABLE TO ORGASM WITHOUT CROSSING MY LEGS IT'S ALL ABOUT DISCOVERING URSELFS...U CAN USE VIBRATORS AT FIRST IF U CANT FIND UR HOT SPOTS,AFTER THAT USE UR FINGERS AND DON'T GIVE UP!WATCH PORN IF THAT HELPS I DID IT & I KNOW YALL CAN!!=)
hot_mamii

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#309
Nov 19, 2010
 
O0OH YES KITTY I DID SQUISH IT LOL!!
Wild Willie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#310
Nov 19, 2010
 
hot_mamii wrote:
<quoted text>HEY ALL I GOT GOOD NEW'S FOR ALL YALL GIRLS WHO HAVE TROUBLE HAVING AN ORGASM WHILE INTERCOURE. RECENTLY ME & MY BOYFRIEND HAVE BEEN HAVING AMAZING SEX!..SINCE I COULD ONLY ORGASM THAT WAY & WHILE MASTERBATING WELL FIRST,I LAY DOWN I START TOUCHING & RUBBING MY CLIT & I ADD PRESSURE TO MY LEGS USING MY MUSCLES FROM MY LEGS ITS LIKE WHEN UR SQUEEZING UR THIGHS TO ORGASM & I KEEP DOING IT,WHILE MY BF WATCHES HE PREPARES HIMSELF FOR ME & I LAY ON HIS WHILE HE DOES IT SLOWLY & I ORGASM,AFTER THIS I GET ON TOP OF HIM WHILE I CROSS MY LEGS & WE BOTH DO IT SLOWLY & OMG IT FEELS SOO GOOD!!SERIOUSLY YALL SHOULD TRY IT WE DO THIS TILL I ORGASM AT LEAST 4 TIMES & AFTER THIS MY LEGS HURT BAD!!;) BUT WE HAVE TRIED IT SIDEWAYS & STUFF...I WILL TRY TO POST PICTURES OF POSITIONS 7 EVERYTHING TO HELP!!BUT I AM SOO0 HAPPY I AM ABLE TO ORGASM WITHOUT CROSSING MY LEGS IT'S ALL ABOUT DISCOVERING URSELFS...U CAN USE VIBRATORS AT FIRST IF U CANT FIND UR HOT SPOTS,AFTER THAT USE UR FINGERS AND DON'T GIVE UP!WATCH PORN IF THAT HELPS I DID IT & I KNOW YALL CAN!!=)
...and when your boyfriend ain't around you can 'practise' by placing a tennis ball at the top of your thighs and sqeeezing on that! This will build up both your inner thigh muscles and your vaginal ones (particularly if you do the PC pump as well) Yes, you do need to try different positions, because (as you've probably found)some positions are better than others to get maximum grip on the penis; and will also vary depending on the physical make-up of both partners.Happy experimenting - it's the spice of life!
hot_mamii

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#311
Nov 19, 2010
 
Wild Willie wrote:
<quoted text>
...and when your boyfriend ain't around you can 'practise' by placing a tennis ball at the top of your thighs and sqeeezing on that! This will build up both your inner thigh muscles and your vaginal ones (particularly if you do the PC pump as well) Yes, you do need to try different positions, because (as you've probably found)some positions are better than others to get maximum grip on the penis; and will also vary depending on the physical make-up of both partners.Happy experimenting - it's the spice of life!
really that is totally awesome. i will try it!..so it's like working out ur thighs? i would like my outer thighs more built also.yes i do kegel exercises as well.we're both skinny kind of athletic.he is 6 foot tall & im 5 foot lol so he's a lil too tall for me,but we make it work!!oook!!;)
Maclol34

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#312
Nov 21, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

3

sorry it's been like a few months! I discorvered it when i was 11, and I was watching porn, and I
had this sensation down there, so I crossed my legs to "contain" it. Then the sensation came back so I started rubbing my legs together. I just kept rubbing them together, and then I had a orgasm. I didn't findout it was an orgasm or masterbation 4 a few months. I do it all the time now!
Rob_600 wrote:
For Maclo34
How old were you when you started doing this and how did you discover it?
ohyeahbaby

Westford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#313
Nov 22, 2010
 

Judged:

4

4

4

yes, i can do this! i thought i was the only one... i can do this for 2 hours sometimes. i used to do it class in the 4th grade but i didnt know what it was, and now i know why the teacher made me sit next to her when she read to the class! lolz. but i thought it was very abnormal but now im glad im not the only one. girls...its even better if you put a hand or a couple fingers on your clit and then cross your legs and squeeze. make your fingers vibrate or rub them up and down on your clit while your legs are squeezing. AMAZING.
john

Cambridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#314
Nov 24, 2010
 
hey every one, My Step dau 24 does this all the time in front of me. Very hot to watch and she red hair freckles that make it even hotter.

just the other day she put her leg under between the love nest and I could tell looking where heal was going,

Then she started to rock on the chair foot under

WOW do you think she knows how much it turns me on,

I she trying to make a move on me ?

We will see

thank

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4290 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Uk couple 3 min Jimmy 6
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Atlhetic boy21 443,011
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min 14mblack 138,752
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min add pi1405 340,363
Dirty snapchat 4 min Fearghussloan M 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Itsowenjones 3,359
Masterbate on skype with piss and scat (Apr '13) 5 min kinkyfetish420 4
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Jenn 249,023
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••