Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

i just want to know if you guys out there would like to catch your wife masterbating with a large toy
like em old

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

hell yes big toy little toy anythings good
Husband

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Yes my wife loves to do it with a well endowed black dude
Brian

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

I at a meeting for work and thought i was going to go out with the guys after, We all decided to home after only about an hour. I went home and was real quite so I wouldn't wake my g/f. i walked down the hall and could see her ass she was humping her pillow like she said she did when she was young while reading penthouse forum letters.

Since: Feb 10

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

topaz694 wrote:
i just want to know if you guys out there would like to catch your wife masterbating with a large toy
I see that all the time.Its really nothing new but still hot.
HondaDA9

Seguin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

wish my woman would do something hot like that lol! damn my girl was brainwashed as a child to never look or touch that area lol damn her parents lol
Rohe

Bowling Green, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

I recently caught my wife. She thought I was going to be gone for a couple of hours but I forgot my cell phone so I went back to get it. I went in and didn't see her.I eventually found her in the den on the couch rubbing herself to an orgasm. I left without saying anything. My wife is over sixty years old and I never knew her to do anything like that. I'm not sure I like it. She has been trying new things that we have never done before. Do you think she is becoming active with someone. She never really seemed overly interested in sex not even when she was young.
Gary

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Husband wrote:
Yes my wife loves to do it with a well endowed black dude
Yeah but is your wife good looking. Some wives are just hoes, especially those who go with dudes.
Join Free

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

When I was dating my wife, she would masturbate while I was out running in the morning, so she told me. I never caught her though. She admitted that she was sort of trying to get caught.

A few years ago we were on vacation in a condo with a jacuzzi. I went downstairs to get some wine. Well, suddenly I hear some moaning and screaming coming from the upstairs, so I go back up. The bathroom had a window with blinds you could look through, and she was going at it with the jacuzzi jets massaging her c#nt, and loving every second of it. I stayed outside for a bit playing with myself, savoring every second...
she is a masturbator

Lilydale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

she also masturbates in the car while she driving, she pulls her skirt up shows all of her panties, slips her finger in, and off she goes, when she gets stopped at a red light the car next to her can see what she is doing, but she doesnt care, and wont stop until she cums.
she is a masturbator

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

she is a masturbator wrote:
<quoted text> My wife just read what I wrote about her, and she loves it!!! it made her wet!! she made me feel her pussy!! and now she wants me to describe her pussy in full detail!!OMG, she has just pulled it open, it is so pink inside, I will describe it in detail, but not today.
Any body that likes reading about a woman that masturbates, will love my wife, if you would ask her for a demonstration, there would be no hesitation, she would pull her skirt up, pull her panties down, and show you close up how its done, she is always giving demos.
Betty Boopsy

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

I'm bisexual. I do it in front of guys AND gals.
she is a mastubator

Lilydale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Betty Boopsy wrote:
I'm bisexual. I do it in front of guys AND gals.
My wife would love you,she mastubates in front of anyone, she has even done it in front of her mother, while she was driving the car, her mother was in the back seat, and she said to her mother, I am horny and need to masturbate, she pulled up her skirt, openened her legs, put her finger up the side of her panties and masturbated.
she is a masturbator

Bayswater, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

<quoted text>Any body that likes reading about a woman that masturbates, will love my wife, if you would ask her for a demonstration, there would be no hesitation, she would pull her skirt up, pull her panties down, and show you close up how its done, she is always giving demos.
She is a very naughty girl, but she knows how to enjoy herself!!
Betty Boopsy

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

She sounds very hot. My kind of friend.
kpz

Milton Keynes, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

<quoted text>Any body that likes reading about a woman that masturbates, will love my wife, if you would ask her for a demonstration, there would be no hesitation, she would pull her skirt up, pull her panties down, and show you close up how its done, she is always giving demos.
would love to watch your wife my addy romany67@hotmail.com
she is a masturbator

Bayswater, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Betty Boopsy wrote:
She sounds very hot. My kind of friend.
She is very special, and very hot!! she is also bi!
Brian

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Brian wrote:
I at a meeting for work and thought i was going to go out with the guys after, We all decided to home after only about an hour. I went home and was real quite so I wouldn't wake my g/f. i walked down the hall and could see her ass she was humping her pillow like she said she did when she was young while reading penthouse forum letters.
We have since did for each other alot. We do it like we did when we were young.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

My wife was f#cked by a well hung black man a few times before she met me. So, for a present one holiday, I bought her a long, thick, black dildo. She gave me a sly, funny look when she opened it and saw it. She has definately enjoyed using it iver the years, and can take the whole thing in fairly easily. When she pulls it out, her c#nt will stay open for a few seconds. I've filmed her using this on herself, and it is totaly hot....
over 50

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

It's ok if she does as I'm getting sex often, if not, then I'd be teed off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6138 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 4 min ajay 4,553
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min PrivateMcFly 440,409
Need snapchat usernames sexting ;) (Mar '13) 4 min Boy 11,881
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Ctc0025 246,304
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min adam4876 336,835
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 4 min nickcx 8,182
Ladies, need your advice 4 min Help a guy out 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Portokev 136,572
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Nudes 2,943