Naomi Doorbell

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

I've slipped my bottoms off in church (skirt, pantyhose and panty) and in the local mall, when it was at its busiest. A month ago I let a boyfriend take me to a restaurant and to the theatre bottomless, him and me both. When have you gone bottomless in public?
Maralyn

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

My boyfriend likes me to be bottomless all the time we are together!
SkypeBoy

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Judged:

Maralyn wrote:
My boyfriend likes me to be bottomless all the time we are together!
I'll show my bottomless self on skype...wanna try me?
Yumm

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Any pix girls...??
Ummmmt@gmail.com
SkypeBoy

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Naomi Doorbell wrote:
I've slipped my bottoms off in church (skirt, pantyhose and panty) and in the local mall, when it was at its busiest. A month ago I let a boyfriend take me to a restaurant and to the theatre bottomless, him and me both. When have you gone bottomless in public?
Naomi? Marilyn? Either of you on Skype? send me a message Mauichris1234
Naomi Doorbell

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

SkypeBoy wrote:
Naomi? Marilyn? Either of you on Skype?
You can email me at sexinchurch@trashmail.net. Please, no obscenity and no pictures.
SkypeBoy

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Naomi Doorbell wrote:
<quoted text>
You can email me at sexinchurch@trashmail.net. Please, no obscenity and no pictures.
Sent you an email
wizard

Sierra Vista, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

do it when ever able to get out in the woods
Join Free

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

A couple of years ago my husband was working out of town. He was gone two weeks then would come home on the weekends. We would sext and chat for those two weeks he was away. To show him how happy I was to have him home I would pick him up at the airport wearing a skirt and top...no bra, no panties. We could be quite a show for the vehicles around us on the way home.
smoothboi

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

great idea!... my gf and i luv to be bottomless... we must try it in public :)
The bottomless accountant

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

I am an American lady of thirty summers. I work for an Costers (name changed) accountancy practice based in Docklands so I see lots of wealthy company directors regularly.

Today I had to meet a group of four directors from a wealth management corporation, essentially a private bank, in order to present to them a revised plan for investments. They've been a bit lacklustre recently and they need to take more risks to get a better return. I knew the directors would find the presentation fairly dull, and I needed their agreement more than I needed their attention to detail. I spoke to my manager, William (name changed), and with his knowledge and permission I gave the forty-minute presentation bottomless.

In the meeting room there are heavy leather chairs with occasional tables for the clients and a desk and stool for the presenter. The lights are dim so that the slides appear bright and imposing on the screen. There is a drinks cabinet so the participants usually have a glass of something 40% alcohol, regularly replenished throughout the meeting.

I welcomed the guys into the presentation room wearing a brown business suit over a figure hugging red angora sweater, with a heavy copper pendant necklace to show my breasts off. I am 36D and I wear padded bras so I get a lot of lustful looks at that region. I said welcome and then I said, "I'm going to try to make this presentation memorable," and I slid out of my skirt, revealing lace top stockings with real garters and a filmy black panty. "Do you think this'll work?" Then I turned around and slipped out of the panty, showing my backside off. I'm a size 14 panty, and I gave the panty to the nearest of the client team. Rupert (name changed,) he's the guy who pays my fees. By the time I turned around, the team seemed already to have decided to accept my recommendations.

Throughout the presentation I kept moving my feet so that the guys would get an occasional glimpse of shaven oyster as I went through the return on capital employed, the predicted sector by sector growth percentages, and the declining fortunes of algorithmic traders in the commodity futures market. I was keeping their interest with deliberate double entendres as I spoke, like "Do you want to get into this market?" and "An opening has become available for substantial investors," so as to leave no doubt about what I had in mind.

Presentation over, all our heads full of numbers, I suggested the guys come with me to a bar where they could see more of the opening that I was presenting to them. We went to Gold,(name changed) a candle lit, windowless basement bar in the old East End. I shared a six seater taxi with the clients, still bottomless. The guys were touching my upper thighs. I didn't mind although I didn't let them touch the target area.

In Gold we had a small room and bar to ourselves. Lunch was one of these dense, gristly school dinner affairs which wealthy ex public schoolboys love, and when we reached the steamed pudding and custard I asked their barman if I could make a further presentation from the stage for a moment. Seeing me exposed as I was, his only comment was -- I swear to you -- "Gor' blimey!"

I stepped onto the stage, still bottomless, and when the barman turned on the lights and started the music I danced and discarded my jacket, then the sweater and the bra underneath. Naked except for stockings and garters, I sat on Rupert's lap, kissed him on the mouth and shifted my buttocks until he messed the front of his pants. I kissed the other guys and we were still in the bar at five in the evening.

When we left to go back to Costers I was wearing my jacket but still bottomless. I led the guys back into the meeting room and gave them the contract to sign. I and HM Inland Revenue were between us several thousands of pounds richer as they left.

I put my bottoms back on and reported my success back to William. He was disappointed that I had covered up but he agreed I had done an excellent job.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

I am an American lady of thirty summers. I work for an Costers (name changed) accountancy practice based in Docklands so I see lots of wealthy company directors regularly.

Today I had to meet a group of four directors from a wealth management corporation, essentially a private bank, in order to present to them a revised plan for investments. They've been a bit lacklustre recently and they need to take more risks to get a better return. I knew the directors would find the presentation fairly dull, and I needed their agreement more than I needed their attention to detail. I spoke to my manager, William (name changed), and with his knowledge and permission I gave the forty-minute presentation bottomless.

In the meeting room there are heavy leather chairs with occasional tables for the clients and a desk and stool for the presenter. The lights are dim so that the slides appear bright and imposing on the screen. There is a drinks cabinet so the participants usually have a glass of something 40% alcohol, regularly replenished throughout the meeting.

I welcomed the guys into the presentation room wearing a brown business suit over a figure hugging red angora sweater, with a heavy copper pendant necklace to show my breasts off. I am 36D and I wear padded bras so I get a lot of lustful looks at that region. I said welcome and then I said, "I'm going to try to make this presentation memorable," and I slid out of my skirt, revealing lace top stockings with real garters and a filmy black panty. "Do you think this'll work?" Then I turned around and slipped out of the panty, showing my backside off. I'm a size 14 panty, and I gave the panty to the nearest of the client team. Rupert (name changed,) he's the guy who pays my fees. By the time I turned around, the team seemed already to have decided to accept my recommendations.

Throughout the presentation I kept moving my feet so that the guys would get an occasional glimpse of shaven oyster as I went through the return on capital employed, the predicted sector by sector growth percentages, and the declining fortunes of algorithmic traders in the commodity futures market. I was keeping their interest with deliberate double entendres as I spoke, like "Do you want to get into this market?" and "An opening has become available for substantial investors," so as to leave no doubt about what I had in mind.

More...

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

Continues...

Presentation over, all our heads full of numbers, I suggested the guys come with me to a bar where they could see more of the opening that I was presenting to them. We went to Gold,(name changed) a candle lit, windowless basement bar in the old East End. I shared a six seater taxi with the clients, still bottomless. The guys were touching my upper thighs. I didn't mind although I didn't let them touch the target area.

In Gold we had a small room and bar to ourselves. Lunch was one of these dense, gristly school dinner affairs which wealthy ex public schoolboys love, and when we reached the steamed pudding and custard I asked their barman if I could make a further presentation from the stage for a moment. Seeing me exposed as I was, his only comment was -- I swear to you -- "Gor' blimey!"

I stepped onto the stage, still bottomless, and when the barman turned on the lights and started the music I danced and discarded my jacket, then the sweater and the bra underneath. Naked except for stockings and garters, I sat on Rupert's lap, kissed him on the mouth and shifted my buttocks until he messed the front of his pants. I kissed the other guys and we were still in the bar at five in the evening.

When we left to go back to Costers I was wearing my jacket but still bottomless. I led the guys back into the meeting room and gave them the contract to sign. I and HM Inland Revenue were between us several thousands of pounds richer as they left.

I put my bottoms back on and reported my success back to William. He was disappointed that I had covered up but he agreed I had done an excellent job.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Sorry about the multiple posting. The postings didn't appear until I'd reposted my account a couple of times.
smoothboi

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

well im bottomless, stroking my small cock after that story!
Natalia

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Judged:

For the skeptics, there does exist an accountancy practice which became well known for hiring pretty women accountants and sending them to meetings in states of partial undress. You had to be under 24, first class degree and at least 38C before they would hire you.

A female friend of mine, Vanessa, blonde/blue with a fabulous figure, at least 42DD, calculator for a brain, worked in the Moscow branch and was expected to be topless for customer meetings. So all eyes were on her! Undressing was referred to as their "customer retention strategy" and by all accounts it worked.

Since her commissions were so high, Vanessa would gladly have worked naked and had sex with the customers, had she been asked to do so! She did have "offsite meetings" often. And she was actually an excellent boardroom accountant.

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Natalia is so right! William is male of course but his manager is female, a woman in her fifties with stunning voluptuous looks, a bit like Terri Jane (who in case you've never heard of her is 42K -- do a Google search for her!)

In the past I've been in meetings with her and male customers and she insisted that both she and I wear micro skirts and heels, taking our tops completely off and showing bare breasts. Her justification for manipulating the men in this way was, "It makes them want to come back."

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2011

Had a phone call from Sandra, William's boss and a high up in the partnership hierarchy, yesterday evening. Could I come up and help with some tax write down issues?

Knowing Sandra was always topless in meetings, I slid my skirt and panties off and went in waistcoat, silk blouse and heels. Got a few interested looks in the corridor! Anyway in the meeting Sandra was showing her magnificent breasts and wearing only a short skirt and what looked like gloss tights and heels, sat at a table with the manager of a very well known boy band!

He looked at me and said, "You look as though you can sort this out by yourself. Just show me where to sign," in a sexy Irish accent, staring at my thigh tops. I told him to sign a random piece of paper, and I'll get him to sign the real thing when I've written it.

"Are you leaving straight away," I asked him, "or could you stay for a while and enjoy the view?" Sandra came around and stood beside him, her magnificent breasts an inch from his lips. His hands went to her skirt and grasped her pantyhose, sliding them to the ground. Sandra, unfazed, slid her shoes off, gave the client her pantyhose, straddled him and, well, penetration occurred. He gave both me and Sandra's pantyhose a thorough fingering while he was doing it. He didn't take long, and a second penetration took place on the carpet, me watching and Sandra supplying.

We could both tell this man hadn't had sex in a while. With all that money it's hard to see why some men don't have harems of women to satisfy their needs.

We left the office in the early hours of the morning, Sandra covered up and me still bottomless.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Toronto Guy wrote:
I wish there was a way to legally go bottomless in public, but sadly there isn't, and men don't have the advantage of wearing a skirt with no panties and then just hiking it up whenever they like.
Of course you can wear a skirt and no panties. Go ahead and wear one (or its Scots equivalent), you'll look mouthwatering. Or why not simply go bottomless, if that's what you want to do?
Dude

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

It only works if the girl has a really great ass! Big fat asses are a no no.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6502 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Asked and Answered (Mar '13) 2 min blondie1975 14,775
wank over uk sky babestation girls now (Apr '13) 2 min Phone 2,932
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min James 333,907
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min young boy 211,697
Feel free to step in and say hello! :) (Jul '13) 3 min Marissa_xo 1,473
Wife and gf pics wanted 3 min Hey 5
toss off over my wifes pic on yahoo messenger 3 min ants 2
dirty ki..k 5 min calhorny13 138,164
Gay/bi K....k 6 min Anon 64,978