Comments
921 - 940 of 2,234 Comments Last updated Saturday

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1127
Dec 10, 2011
 
ohhh I have this same fantasy, I want to be kidnapped and raped and I get so wet thinking about it.....I just wished it would happen and come true for me...
Ryann

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1129
Dec 12, 2011
 
I've always fantasized my boyfriend Orlando and his friends would gandbang me but I don't know why. I also wished that my back door neighbor would jump over my fence when I was out side , take me into his house and rape me .

“Hold on to my waist ”

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1130
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

well do you want to know when I get there or just be suprized??
babesailor wrote:
ohhh I have this same fantasy, I want to be kidnapped and raped and I get so wet thinking about it.....I just wished it would happen and come true for me...
Adult male

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1131
Dec 13, 2011
 
What attracts female rapists? I really want to know. Thanks.
urfantasi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1133
Dec 15, 2011
 
I have always imagined getting raped since I knew what a fantasy was. When I meet my husband he turned me into a Dick junky...I have been gangbanged which I what your fantasies are not being raped! The whole point of rape is they don't give a fuck who you are they are using your body to get there cocks off no matter how soft or violent they treat you....gangbanged on the other hand I have one or two a month...and they are more likely you care how your fussy feels the next morning...if your going to post about a fantasy make sure you calling it correctly....
I wanna be raped by women

Sturgeon Falls, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1134
Dec 15, 2011
 
I'm curious, like "Adult Male". What attracts female rapists? I hope that I can learn what female rapists are attracted to, so, I can get a fantasy fullfilled. Thanks.
Elizabeth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1135
Dec 15, 2011
 
i imagine being taken into the forest stripped totally naked -- and made to sit on a big thick long oily cock shaped stump in the ground -- i cant explain it -- all the men are watching and videoing me struggle to get it all up my vagina and then my anus -- i am totally humiliated !!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1136
Dec 16, 2011
 
yeah right like you will show up from California to Texas. I can only dream about it.
thatguy93550 wrote:
well do you want to know when I get there or just be suprized??
<quoted text>
Join Free
Who cares

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1137
Dec 16, 2011
 
Damn i just read that a guy watched his wife getting raped and liked it !! Dude i study human behavior and that sounded fucked up i mean we interpret ur behavior that u have a sexual attraction to men cz u wernt turned on by ur wife u were turned on by her getting raped. If i were u i would trake those guys down rape there women cut there balls and dicks off and feed it to them before stuffing there asses with snakes and hornets . How about that for a turn on .see how weird it is
lillylicker

Sudbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1138
Dec 16, 2011
 
Nameless wrote:
Eah its really sexy when a guy grabs the love of your life as shes screaming for him to stop its really arousong to be in lovve with her and try and accept all of i lt and worst is shes oregnet woth jis kid and shecdosent beleive in abortion really sexy :\
what the f*ck are you trying to say???
Anonymous

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1139
Dec 18, 2011
 
urfantasi wrote:
I have always imagined getting raped since I knew what a fantasy was. When I meet my husband he turned me into a Dick junky...I have been gangbanged which I what your fantasies are not being raped! The whole point of rape is they don't give a fuck who you are they are using your body to get there cocks off no matter how soft or violent they treat you....gangbanged on the other hand I have one or two a month...and they are more likely you care how your fussy feels the next morning...if your going to post about a fantasy make sure you calling it correctly....


Who are you to say her fantasy is wrong? Lol. Don't come into something just to go on about your own thing then tell someone else they're entirely wrong on THEIR OWN FANTASY AND OPINION. Jeeze people these days.
Sara

Newtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1140
Dec 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I've always wanted to be touched down there but when I was I hated it.
meow

Hackettstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1141
Dec 18, 2011
 
i thought i was the only one with that idea
meow

Hackettstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1142
Dec 18, 2011
 
i completly aggree, its like I like it but dont want it
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1145
Dec 19, 2011
 
This sounds extremely hot you should make videos of this, I know you would have at least one costumer anyway!!
Jenji_19 wrote:
That is a really common fantasy for girls, it's one me and my boyfriend and a couple of his friends play out sometimes. We live on acreage so in the summertime one were doing that in the lower field the guys can like wrestle my clothes off and then I "escape" and they chase me barefoot and naked down through the field until they catch me at the tree line and then the gang bang starts. It's really great fun if you get rid of your hangups and just go with it!

“Hold on to my waist ”

Since: Jun 11

And push and pull

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1146
Dec 19, 2011
 
I do go out there twice a year. so you can never know can you ......

If you are around Austin I am going there in the spring..
babesailor wrote:
yeah right like you will show up from California to Texas. I can only dream about it.
<quoted text>
Jewel

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1147
Dec 19, 2011
 
Looking for a older man in like his 40-60s to start an incestous family with. Email me at ferretlover608@gmail.com. Btw Im 14 and live in stjohns florida.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1148
Dec 19, 2011
 
Jewel wrote:
Looking for a older man in like his 40-60s to start an incestous family with. Email me at ferretlover608@gmail.com. Btw Im 14 and live in stjohns florida.
This is what's wrong with America it's bad enough you have all these perverts out there then you have little smartass kids like this. Wtf is your problem? I'm assuming you are making lies about being 14, and if you are, you are a sick person and need to be burried alive, if you are really a 14 yr old then you need counseling not Internet access! Stay off here it's no good
bella

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1149
Dec 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When i was Lil i always thought being raped was nothing serious.. but wen i was 13 there was this guy that was my first love and i was so crazy for him but he ended up taken advantage of that and raped me everywhere he could with no mercy and now i been with this new guy for 2 years and been traumatized from my past... being raped is no joke

“Liberal Married Aussie Woman”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1152
Dec 24, 2011
 
bella wrote:
When i was Lil i always thought being raped was nothing serious.. but wen i was 13 there was this guy that was my first love and i was so crazy for him but he ended up taken advantage of that and raped me everywhere he could with no mercy and now i been with this new guy for 2 years and been traumatized from my past... being raped is no joke
totally agree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6125 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Mrmrman1993 437,898
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Johnmat101 333,796
Trading all pics 4 min Mike22sav 1
gay fart sniffing topix (Apr '10) 4 min dark sniffer 318
19 m hung and I want your wife 4 min Danny19 510
Addicted to cheating 5 min Sarah 48
Do women like to show their boobs? (Mar '10) 5 min elyas 1,160
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min jason 134,803
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Prison breack 2,585
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Manchesterlad1133 243,844
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••