dman

Aurora, CO

#2297 Jul 18, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fear of femininity's showing.
Best put it away Herby.
So there's no mistakes!
Someone might think you're....., well, you know..........
A little funny!!!!
As in odd!!!!!!!!!!
Yessir... speaks the NAZARETH of molestation....(Correct spelling or anything else nazareth of fabrication)
hal

Sydney, Australia

#2298 Jul 18, 2012
dman wrote:
<quoted text> At twelve we were all a bit nieve.... Hopefully kids and adults will back away from each other on these fronts..
Why Herby????
Read Rogae's post, just above.
Sounds pretty sensible to me.
Let the parents decide.
What's wrong with that????
D'ya reckon????
Or would that just spoil all your gun fun????
Maybe you think the US girls just aren't up to it?
You've got some pretty strange attitudes to girls/women!
Too immature do you think????
Perhaps you could ask Zoey!
She should put you right!
Someone needs to!
anonymous

Hamilton, OH

#2299 Jul 18, 2012
Rogae wrote:
Western cultures are so arcane with their laws on sex, the age of consent in France is 15 for consensual sex and 12 with parental approval or in the case of early marriage or betrothal. French girls are women long before Western girls even have their first time! I feel this wastes some of their sexual best years by calling them children when those days are over and they are ready for the next stages in life
Oh, but think of all those poor innocent 37 year old CHILDREN! They simply MUST be protected from SEX at ALL costs! What are you, some AWFUL kind of PERVERT or CHILD MOLESTER to want to take them before their time?

(Tongue firmly in cheek, satire intended)
hal

Lindfield, Australia

#2300 Jul 18, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but think of all those poor innocent 37 year old CHILDREN! They simply MUST be protected from SEX at ALL costs! What are you, some AWFUL kind of PERVERT or CHILD MOLESTER to want to take them before their time?
(Tongue firmly in cheek, satire intended)
Even if we left sex till they were over 85, most would be dead by then, and the world would be awash with necrophiliacs.
Those middle classes have an answer for EVERYTHING!!!!
EVEN GLOBAL WARMING!!!!
That one's simple.
MAKE IT COOLER!!!!
Simple solutions for simple people.
LOL!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2301 Jul 18, 2012
"Ain't no Pedo gonna make it into heaven"
"Ain't no Pedo gonna make it into heaven"
hal

Lindfield, Australia

#2302 Jul 18, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
"Ain't no Pedo gonna make it into heaven"
"Ain't no Pedo gonna make it into heaven"
They don't need to.
They've got France, and Spain, and Vatican City, and pretty much everywhere now, US included.
Back to sleep idiot boy!

Since: Nov 11

Chicago, IL

#2303 Jul 21, 2012
Seems like someone always trying to controll someone elses pfussy, why not leave it free , born freee as it were? I think it is up to them to decide

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

N/A

#2304 Jul 23, 2012
Welcome to the Internet... Where men are men, women are men and children are the FBI.

<unknown author>
Join Free
hal

Sydney, Australia

#2306 Jul 23, 2012
ilovedesigirls wrote:
Welcome to the Internet... Where men are men, women are men and children are the FBI.
<unknown author>
Are you trying to spread urban myths?
In the US one person hits puberty every seven seconds.
Setting out on that voyage of discovery, up, out, and looking for action.
The FBI isn't big enough to cope.
Like I said, are you spreading urban myths????
hal

Sydney, Australia

#2307 Jul 23, 2012
Lil Treena wrote:
I think there should be no age of consent laws, it's not anybody's business but mine who I have sex with and how old they are and who they are or how young I am as long as I want to do it! Government needs to stay out of our business and just but out
Yep.
But they won't.
You're not competent to know any of that.
On your eighteenth birthday, suddenly everything you need to know will miraculously come into existence, as if by osmosis.
The veil will be lifted.
All will become clear.
Bit rough on Feb 29 leap year babies.
They don't hit 18 until 76!!!!
Just an aside.
I wonder how many virgins still exist on those 18th birthdays?
Perhaps they should do a poll.
Could be embarrassing for our lawmakers and moral guardians though.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#2308 Jul 23, 2012
Sorry.
Wrong.
My bad math.
72, it should have read.
Stupid hal.
Back to the corner!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2309 Jul 23, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to spread urban myths?
In the US one person hits puberty every seven seconds.
Setting out on that voyage of discovery, up, out, and looking for action.
The FBI isn't big enough to cope.
Like I said, are you spreading urban myths????
You even know the time period that they hit puberty? Such a Pedo Hal.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#2310 Jul 23, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You even know the time period that they hit puberty? Such a Pedo Hal.
I'm good at maths.
Although you wouldn't know from my post above.
Btw, Pedo refers to UNDER puberty, not over.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2311 Jul 23, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good at maths.
Although you wouldn't know from my post above.
Btw, Pedo refers to UNDER puberty, not over.
I know the difference. Pedo fits you so well since I doubt it matters too you what age he/she are.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#2312 Jul 23, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the difference. Pedo fits you so well since I doubt it matters too you what age he/she are.
As long as they're around 40 or more.
Why would anyone want younger?
Well, you might.
If only to match intellectually!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!
Flaker!
The only kiddy fiddler who's there for a brain match!
Wow!!!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2313 Jul 23, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they're around 40 or more.
Why would anyone want younger?
Well, you might.
If only to match intellectually!!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!
Flaker!
The only kiddy fiddler who's there for a brain match!
Wow!!!!
Your intelligence hasn't impressed me one bit. So much intelligence yet your called idi@t,mounds of sh@t etc etc etc. looks like that brain power sure is working for you. Last I seen when you did have a "intelligent" debate with a certain poster he made/makes you look like a idi@t all the time.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#2314 Jul 24, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intelligence hasn't impressed me one bit. So much intelligence yet your called idi@t,mounds of sh@t etc etc etc. looks like that brain power sure is working for you. Last I seen when you did have a "intelligent" debate with a certain poster he made/makes you look like a idi@t all the time.
Have no idea who you're referring to.
You'll have to enlighten me.
I won't hold my breath waiting though.
Unless you mean franko, of course.
What's happened to franko, I wonder?
He seems to have been swallowed up in an epitome of silence.
Could he be ill?
It's too long for a holiday, I would think!
And many would have communicated with him by pm.
So someone must know!
But not a whisper, except a very brief message, I think from Zoey.
The silence is remarkable.

“Try Me”

Since: Jun 08

N/A

#2315 Jul 24, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to spread urban myths?
In the US one person hits puberty every seven seconds.
Setting out on that voyage of discovery, up, out, and looking for action.
The FBI isn't big enough to cope.
Like I said, are you spreading urban myths????
I was merely trying to be funny but apparently I failed miserably. This being said the experience that women are men seems real to me at least on topix.
I wouldn't take the risk trying to find out whether 12 yo are real or not but that's just me.
hal

Sydney, Australia

#2316 Jul 24, 2012
ilovedesigirls wrote:
<quoted text>
I was merely trying to be funny but apparently I failed miserably. This being said the experience that women are men seems real to me at least on topix.
I wouldn't take the risk trying to find out whether 12 yo are real or not but that's just me.
Yeah, sorry, I know you were.
So no fail.
I just took the opportunity.
You're right about women=men though.
Not all, but quite a few.
I'm really fascinated why so many feel the need.
A professional psych report would be fascinating.
They tend to give themselves away though with their male ideas about how women think, and respond.
Women have a whole different approach to dealing with situations than men do.
They're more perceptive and intuitive than men, but they also tend to more deference than men would have.
It's all interesting!
hal

Sydney, Australia

#2317 Jul 28, 2012
I don't think the Age Of Consent needs to be lowered, any more.
I said a while back that it would not be changed, it would just fall into general disuse, and become forgotten and abandoned.
And one day be scrapped as an anachronism.
Well, I think I was wrong, at least in part.
It is not going to fall into disuse, and abandonment.
It already has!
Apart from the occasional zealot, or aggrieved soul (often a parent), seeking retribution, where anywhere are these laws still seriously policed?
Certainly not here in Australia.
And from what I hear, see, and read, not anywhere else either.
No one now, anywhere, seems to give them the slightest heed!
People treat sex among young people now as a given.
It's as if all those laws regarding sex at a young age have ceased to exist.
Once the public in general start treating the law like that, it might as well be true.
I notice this thread draws hardly any comment now!
A sure sign that the subject is passe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min hornyboychub 244,419
Bra size and age? 3 min sean6013 4,163
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min comeaddme 528,786
Girls - is bareback more fun for you? (Jan '11) 3 min julia 84
30th bday 3 min remington8424 1
Brothers/Sisters: Mutual masturbation to perven... (May '11) 3 min Nickie 55
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min Sparrowcvr 405,251
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min tman123 588,024
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Freddiexx 56,917
More from around the web