Any girl ever had a coach touch them

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
NikonMe

Euless, TX

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Coach wrote:
Girls would you ever do it with your coach?
i had a coach that always flirted with me and that I teased almost everyday for 3 years, but we never really did much. We did fun stuff
NikonMe

Euless, TX

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Coach wrote:
Girls would you ever do it with your coach?
are you a coach?
sxy paki

UK

#4 Oct 8, 2012
NikonMe wrote:
<quoted text>are you a coach?
my 42 yr olf sister is having sex with her sex coach
dman

Aurora, CO

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Coach wrote:
Girls would you ever do it with your coach?
Weaksand aka robsan5 aka lapiz wrote a book on it...
NikonMe

Euless, TX

#6 Oct 8, 2012
sxy paki wrote:
<quoted text>my 42 yr olf sister is having sex with her sex coach
i played with a high school assistant coach who also taught world history to juniors. I first encountered him while I was a sophomore and wash very shy flirty with him. He knew I thought he was hot and he must of liked me. I would catch him looking at me a lot. When I had him in class, I was a little older and started to feel really sexy around him. I wanted him. I specifically remember When I stayed after for an exam, I made sure I was the last to turn it in. He flirted with me then and gave me an answer to the test. He was standing next to the podium and I dropped my bag right infront of him as I was turning in my exam. I knelt down seriously right infront of his crotch and gathered my bag and looked straight up at him. My chin could have grazed his crotch I was right there. I got up and never took my eyes off him and said with a playful voice, "I could get used to that" and he flustered and said wow. That was the first time we had an incident
sxy paki

UK

#7 Oct 8, 2012
she is also suxking him off nice . what a turm on
NikonMe

Euless, TX

#8 Oct 8, 2012
My senior year, I asked him to help me study American history either during lunch times or after school. I would go up to the coaches office which was above the gym in a secluded area. He would quiz me and stuff but I remember walking around trying to memorize something and I sat on his lap as he kept flirting with me. A couple minutes went by and I started flexing my butt muscles on his crotch and moving I circles. He started to get uncomfortable because the next thing I felt was a buldge in his pants. I told him not to worry and I got up and we carried on. He told me if I would have kept going, he would have had a mess to clean up. I smiled and told him I would have cleaned it up for him.
Coach

Tyler, TX

#10 Oct 8, 2012
NikonMe wrote:
My senior year, I asked him to help me study American history either during lunch times or after school. I would go up to the coaches office which was above the gym in a secluded area. He would quiz me and stuff but I remember walking around trying to memorize something and I sat on his lap as he kept flirting with me. A couple minutes went by and I started flexing my butt muscles on his crotch and moving I circles. He started to get uncomfortable because the next thing I felt was a buldge in his pants. I told him not to worry and I got up and we carried on. He told me if I would have kept going, he would have had a mess to clean up. I smiled and told him I would have cleaned it up for him.
That is so hot. I'd love to be able tutor a young girl
Join Free
NikonMe

Shreveport, LA

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so hot. I'd love to be able tutor a young girl
the older I got the more comfortable I became. He tutored me several times. I would catch him checking me out everytime and it became a thing for us that was playful. I wore a skirt one day and he kept looking at my thighs. My pencil fell out of my hair and I picked it up, and asked him to help me put it back in. he didnt hear what i said so i leaned over him and whispered in his ear "will you stick it in me"? I kissed his earlobe and straddled his lap putting my panties on his pants. He kissed me and then backed off and said that we need to settle down lol

Since: Oct 12

Kansas City, MO

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Thats hot!!!
free4you

El Monte, CA

#13 Oct 8, 2012
hey can i get a pic of you? niki
NikonMe

Shreveport, LA

#14 Oct 8, 2012
free4you wrote:
hey can i get a pic of you? niki
nicolecoxx1985 at hotmail dot com

Since: Oct 12

Kansas City, MO

#15 Oct 8, 2012
me too?
NikonMe

Shreveport, LA

#16 Oct 8, 2012
Holly Cute wrote:
Thats hot!!!
my best friend in school was a little flirt too. Coach asked me if I wanted to come over the weekend before we graduated and watch a movie. I so wanted to and my best friend said she would go with me. I told him that Laura and I would be there with me. We went over there with a plan to tease him. We both wore short shirt skirts and flashy tops. He had some boones farm that we all drank. We were sitting on the couch and my friend threw my phone on the floor and I went right infront of coach and bent over exposing my panties to him. He asked if I could do that again and I threw my friends phone Out there and she did the same thing. He made us swear we wouldn't tell anyone about this and I guess it was ok since both if us were 18 anyway and he was 34. We turned the movie off and unzipped his pants and we both blew him. That was pretty much the last time we saw eachother in high school. I pretty much banged him all summer until I went off to school.
Nature Boy

Bronx, NY

#17 Oct 8, 2012
I coached girls softball in high school. I patted some girls on their asses after good plays some times. Hell, sometimes I did it if they made bad plays. Most of them seemed to like it. I never did anything with any of them. Just felt them up a bit and occasionally watched them change.
NikonMe

Euless, TX

#18 Oct 8, 2012
Nature Boy wrote:
I coached girls softball in high school. I patted some girls on their asses after good plays some times. Hell, sometimes I did it if they made bad plays. Most of them seemed to like it. I never did anything with any of them. Just felt them up a bit and occasionally watched them change.
yeah when I would walk by and no one was around, he always put his hand on my ass. Or put his hand up my skirt and laugh
Sexybeast101

UK

#19 Oct 8, 2012
When I was 16 I f*cked my pe teacher even to this day she was the best shag I had and I do anything to get her in bed again
Coach

Euless, TX

#20 Oct 9, 2012
NikonMe wrote:
<quoted text>are you a coach?
Yes, I'm a coach.
Contact me at sportzcenterz@ yahoo dot com
Nature Boy

Bronx, NY

#21 Oct 9, 2012
NikonMe wrote:
<quoted text>yeah when I would walk by and no one was around, he always put his hand on my ass. Or put his hand up my skirt and laugh
I never tried to screw my girls or ask for bjs or anything like that. I think that's probably over the line. But a pat on the ass here and there and stuff like that... I think everybody enjoyed that. I know I did and the girls seemed like they thought it was cool that I thought they were hot.
Nature Boy

Bronx, NY

#22 Oct 9, 2012
NikonMe wrote:
<quoted text>yeah when I would walk by and no one was around, he always put his hand on my ass. Or put his hand up my skirt and laugh
NikonMe... Did u like when your coach did that? Did it piss you off or did you love it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any girls willing to send pics via snapchat? 25 min horny_pat247 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 26 min dalotion 486,521
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 26 min Ollywalker1234 370,261
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 27 min anomnom121 6,565
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 27 min swappper 44,271
Looking for girls under18 27 min Sarah99 2
Tribute my wifea pics on k/k 28 min Coronet 2
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 30 min swappper 221,059
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 30 min DBizz89 557,992

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE