Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Anybody else have this problem? What do you do to hide it? In our school, trunks are compulsory but I get hard and my bulge is really noticeable. A few have commented on it.
Jam

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

In my experience I either try to find an excuse to stay in the water till I can get it down, or put my Hand in my pocket and try to cover it up

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

At the beach in the summer? I think the question you should be asking is how can you not bulge? lols
Davey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

maria wrote:
<quoted text>you just dont hide it;dont be a prude,go to the showers and pull down your trunks,other guys wil admire your erection.Also afterwards find a cute girl you might know and lose your virginity to her;you will enjoy that incredibly, so will she!
i once had an erection in a sauna in holland,2 women stared at me!
Sam

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

maria wrote:
<quoted text>wonderful: erections are attractive to see,and if possible, to touch!
Hey maria how are you??:)
Davey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

maria wrote:
<quoted text>wonderful: erections are attractive to see,and if possible, to touch!
then i went in the swimming pool and ejeculated!wanna chat maria?
Sam

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

maria wrote:
<quoted text>yep! You start here.Tell eyes and hair color, age, height, body build, butts, penis size and girth, cut or uncut! If you do this I will also describe myself naked and you might go crazy at the description!
Maria I would be happy to chat with you!! Do you have skype or yahoo messenger?
Davey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

maria wrote:
<quoted text>yep! You start here.Tell eyes and hair color, age, height, body build, butts, penis size and girth, cut or uncut! If you do this I will also describe myself naked and you might go crazy at the description!
oh maria,maybe we will get to take it out of here,

Green eyes,dark brown hair,height 5' 7" ,slim skinny build,cute butt,penis size 7" you would arore it,girth is fat!uncut and lots of pubes too xo now your turn[email?]
Join Free
stiff1990

Hull, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

maria wrote:
<quoted text>I am white, black hair, height 1mt 65cms,well rounded tits, slim waist, wide haunches, big buttocks men like to gran, beautiful legs, and when laying in bed legs wide open, you will see my purplish vulva ready for your penetration with that awesome penis of yours, but after hot foreplay! How would you do me foreplay? Eager for a response, you seem so sexy!!!
maria got snapchat?
Davey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

maria wrote:
<quoted text>I am white, black hair, height 1mt 65cms,well rounded tits, slim waist, wide haunches, big buttocks men like to gran, beautiful legs, and when laying in bed legs wide open, you will see my purplish vulva ready for your penetration with that awesome penis of yours, but after hot foreplay! How would you do me foreplay? Eager for a response, you seem so sexy!!!
I would kiss and lick your body in foreplay,i wish i can see you any chance? mmmm i worship that bodu of yours,wanna explore every inch before i pentrate it,being uncut my pennis has a big end,i's very white!email me?
Anonymous

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Such an awkward moment..ooops thats why I wear briefs under my trunks ....can't fall out that way lol
Robsan5

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

'Maria' from Lima, Peru also posts as Pablo, among other names. A well-known troll.

Robert

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Meaning small dick and no vag. Now that i think of it no dick either

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I would wear double pairs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
'Maria' from Lima, Peru also posts as Pablo, among other names. A well-known troll.
Robert
bad liar too. dumb c**t
Davey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

maria wrote:
<quoted text>waiting for you to continue, answer my question and tell if you'd like to have sex with me! You are attracive, awesome penis, ILOVE YOU!
yes i would have actual sex with a woman like you if you really are and not another guy trolling! if you are prove it!
Robsan5

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

maria wrote:
<quoted text>Even if I had not been trolled, proof woulhave been neceesary at one moment or another. Witin two weeks I am flying to London invired to a Ecomomics seminar.I can travel to the town where you live, and if we agree on the pace an ime to meet, you will see or yourself.iwill rent an hotel room with bathroom and if you wish we can meet there for hot sex.Like the idea or no?Be candid.On the meanwhile you can answer my question contaied inmy last post and we can continue to chat, only of you so wish.I still love you Davey.Up to you! That TROLL is a gay troll, now trolling a thread about the Bible.
Pablo, you can't even spell "economics", but you are traveling to London to attend a seminar on the subject?!?
Sure you are.

Robert
Davey

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

maria wrote:
<quoted text>Even if I had not been trolled, proof woulhave been neceesary at one moment or another. Witin two weeks I am flying to London invired to a Ecomomics seminar.I can travel to the town where you live, and if we agree on the pace an ime to meet, you will see or yourself.iwill rent an hotel room with bathroom and if you wish we can meet there for hot sex.Like the idea or no?Be candid.On the meanwhile you can answer my question contaied inmy last post and we can continue to chat, only of you so wish.I still love you Davey.Up to you! That TROLL is a gay troll, now trolling a thread about the Bible.
ok maria,i am interested,i am in london for the night of th 15th leaving next morning ok hun.
Anonymous

Dundee, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Seb wrote:
Anybody else have this problem? What do you do to hide it? In our school, trunks are compulsory but I get hard and my bulge is really noticeable. A few have commented on it.
This happene to me once in a pool with the girls in my class. I got a hard on an it was rather noticeable. A couple of the girls where staring at me and I noticed them looking at my crotch. I looked down to notice the erection. Well I swiftly got in the pool to say the least. I approached one of the two girls while we were in the pool, she was brunette with a fantastic figure. She was wearing the smallest swimsuit I have seen and her breast were basically popping out. Well I approached her and asked if she liked what she saw and her reply was "more than definetley." I asked if she wanted to touch and she said yes. So the moral of the story I if you get one and a girl notices go ask her an you might get a handjob like I did.
Robsan5

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Here's an assortment of threads that have been started about Maria/Pablo etc...

"Pablo/Maria/Charlie "

"maria the lying troll from peru"

"LIMA, PERU WARNING (dave, pete, mary, maria etc)"

"Dont beleive Maria! Aka dave aka thor"

"who wants to ban pablo/ maria from peru from topix ? and let the moderators deci"

There are many more, just do a search on topix for "Maria/Pablo" to see for yourself.

Robert

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7290 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for little slave boys 4 min Mramigo 298
Do any guys enjoy a hairy Vagina? (Apr '11) 4 min iceman 1,167
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Gpride2013 135,008
Ibhentse/ikuku (Jan '11) 4 min leleh 59,801
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Nathanielgeorge96 244,107
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min funkenschlag1 438,232
looking for a couple 4 min 4acplnwest 1
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min vycomm 2,627
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Hornyginger93 334,097