Ladies who can suck really BIG ones

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ben

Huron, OH

#1 Aug 21, 2012
How big, and how did you master your skills?

Since: Aug 12

Stafford, TX

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Girth is more of an issue then length. Obviously your mouth can only open so wide. I think some people are possibly just born with either no or a reduced gag reflex and some of it is just learning to control it. Average width I know i can go about 8", if everything was right possibly more
Ben

Huron, OH

#3 Aug 21, 2012
kittykatt9999 wrote:
Girth is more of an issue then length. Obviously your mouth can only open so wide. I think some people are possibly just born with either no or a reduced gag reflex and some of it is just learning to control it. Average width I know i can go about 8", if everything was right possibly more
Average girth, 8", Wow, you're talented
MelanieUK

UK

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Yes, same here. Hubby is 8" and I can deep throat him with my nose touching his stomach

Since: Aug 12

Stafford, TX

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Average girth, 8", Wow, you're talented
I don't know about talented but people just do what they can do even if its something sexual.

Since: Jun 12

New York, NY

#8 Aug 21, 2012
MelanieUK wrote:
Yes, same here. Hubby is 8" and I can deep throat him with my nose touching his stomach
can u prove it:)?
Stu

UK

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Bigd62 wrote:
<quoted text> can u prove it:)?
How? What do you suggest?
Stu

UK

#10 Aug 21, 2012
She's a married lady, have some respect
Join Free

Since: Aug 12

Stafford, TX

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Stu wrote:
<quoted text> How? What do you suggest?
Good question. LOL

Since: Jun 12

New York, NY

#12 Aug 21, 2012
kittykatt9999 wrote:
<quoted text>Good question. LOL
a pic ?

Since: Aug 12

Stafford, TX

#13 Aug 21, 2012
Bigd62 wrote:
<quoted text> a pic ?
It's always about pictures isnt it?
Ben

Huron, OH

#14 Aug 21, 2012
kittykatt9999 wrote:
<quoted text>It's always about pictures isnt it?
Yon think some of these people EVER get laid? LMAO
brandan4

Syracuse, NY

#15 Aug 21, 2012
kittykatt9999 wrote:
<quoted text>It's always about pictures isnt it?
How about a chit chat kittykatt? Lots of girth and weight here

“naked is best”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 21, 2012
Im not to keen if the girth is to thick I like about 4" not the same if my mouth is streached to much

Since: Aug 12

Stafford, TX

#17 Aug 21, 2012
brandan4 wrote:
<quoted text> How about a chit chat kittykatt? Lots of girth and weight here
i can im on yahoo
Ben

Huron, OH

#18 Aug 21, 2012
kittykatt9999 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about talented but people just do what they can do even if its something sexual.
Like your profile pic....looks like you have a great rack.
brandan4

Syracuse, NY

#19 Aug 21, 2012
nude gurl wrote:
Im not to keen if the girth is to thick I like about 4" not the same if my mouth is streached to much
well, i'm thicker than that, more like 5 3/4

Since: Jun 12

New York, NY

#20 Aug 21, 2012
kittykatt9999 wrote:
<quoted text>It's always about pictures isnt it?
yes lol :)
brandan4

Syracuse, NY

#21 Aug 21, 2012
kittykatt9999 wrote:
<quoted text>i can im on yahoo
E-mail me at Brandan486@hotmail, we can try to arrange a chat

Since: Aug 12

Stafford, TX

#23 Aug 21, 2012
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Like your profile pic....looks like you have a great rack.
So you had to choose the one way to referance it that most women hate but ty anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min Marcus 458,563
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 7 min 20 male 33,944
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 7 min pussyhero 6,462
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 7 min dropout666 6,415
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Looking for fun 346,643
Girls ever been caught masturbation (Dec '11) 7 min ellie 1,148
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min geno7878 536,772
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min bi college boy 205,366
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 18 min wylie 36,383

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE