worlds most handsome man with largest cock

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: Jul 08

India

#1 Jul 30, 2008
Find out Dream Boy Handsome Hunks For Dating

This site may contain images of world's most handsome man with largest penis

Here on Monsterhuntlive.
sel diul - 13

Palau

#3 Oct 26, 2008
i want to date one of the handsome man. i want to feel the penis if its hard. I WANT HARD. I want when we have a hard sex.
Fireman

Winfield, Canada

#6 May 30, 2009
sel diul - 13 wrote:
i want to date one of the handsome man. i want to feel the penis if its hard. I WANT HARD. I want when we have a hard sex.
Well I am very handsome I have a 9" cock which becomes rock hard
Contraman

Slough, UK

#7 May 30, 2009
Don't know how big his cock is, but the Cricketer Stuart Broad is sure handsome--the classic blond stud, the type of stud MANY MANY women, I think, would LOVE to be bred by!
Now how can anyone find out about his cock size? But whatever its size, if it's as attractive as he is, then size would not be an issue!
Anyone agree?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#8 Jun 20, 2009
Contraman wrote:
Don't know how big his cock is, but the Cricketer Stuart Broad is sure handsome--the classic blond stud, the type of stud MANY MANY women, I think, would LOVE to be bred by!
Now how can anyone find out about his cock size? But whatever its size, if it's as attractive as he is, then size would not be an issue!
Anyone agree?
Stuart Broad is amazingly delicious and hot.

http://republiquecricket.com/2009/05/26/alast...

I dont know his d**k size, but I know I would have fun with this gorgeous hunk of a man regardless if he was big or small.
stupid addict

Philippines

#10 Jan 4, 2010
can i see the most handsome men on net with the largest cocks?wow, next time, porn stars should give it all.
Tom

London, UK

#11 Jan 5, 2010
Mohammed Ali was sexy when he was younger. Wonder how hung he is?
fmartini

Sydney, Australia

#12 Nov 25, 2010
Contraman wrote:
Don't know how big his cock is, but the Cricketer Stuart Broad is sure handsome--the classic blond stud, the type of stud MANY MANY women, I think, would LOVE to be bred by!
Now how can anyone find out about his cock size? But whatever its size, if it's as attractive as he is, then size would not be an issue!
Anyone agree?
Of average size and uncut.
Join Free

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#13 Jan 4, 2011
Contraman wrote:
Don't know how big his cock is, but the Cricketer Stuart Broad is sure handsome--the classic blond stud, the type of stud MANY MANY women, I think, would LOVE to be bred by!
Now how can anyone find out about his cock size? But whatever its size, if it's as attractive as he is, then size would not be an issue!
Anyone agree?
Yes He is Hot , but i Prefer A Macho like Andrew Flintoff or A Hottie like Kevin Pietersen or A Thug like Shoaib Akthar or A STUD like Yuvraj Singh or A Hunk like Shane Warne!!!
i Heard Shane Warne's COCK is Comparable in Size to JEFF STRYKER'S!!!
mike

Faridabad, India

#14 Jan 16, 2011
PoliticallyInclined4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes He is Hot , but i Prefer A Macho like Andrew Flintoff or A Hottie like Kevin Pietersen or A Thug like Shoaib Akthar or A STUD like Yuvraj Singh or A Hunk like Shane Warne!!!
i Heard Shane Warne's COCK is Comparable in Size to JEFF STRYKER'S!!!
YEAH Shane Warne is a sexy hunk....with a little more hair on his chest and forearms he would be the most sexy guy in the world..But i wonder if his cock is any bigger than 7"..it may be usually erect but not big
Princess Kitana

Santa Clara, CA

#16 Feb 16, 2011
How bitch are the handsome men is! I hate them all! Im sure that even they're g0od l0oking, their head is off in space, so stupid hell..! DUH..
sexy hunk

UK

#17 Jun 14, 2011
heey babe wanna meet up ?? xxxx
sexy hunk

UK

#18 Jun 14, 2011
fireman wrote

Well I am very handsome I have a 9" cock which becomes rock hard

i would like to chat ???XXXX big boy !!!!
jack

Mumbai, India

#19 Sep 25, 2011
Wud u like to meet in bombay
sexy hunk wrote:
fireman wrote
Well I am very handsome I have a 9" cock which becomes rock hard
i would like to chat ???XXXX big boy !!!!
Jam

Richmond, Canada

#21 Nov 16, 2012
Please MSG me ASAP? My Pof acct is all mixed. Sorry. Willing to travel.
horny

UK

#22 Nov 28, 2012
Fireman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am very handsome I have a 9" cock which becomes rock hard
Maybe i could sit on it too?
aman

Satellite Provider

#24 Mar 1, 2013
Brett lee is damn handsome..Shane warne is too good with 8inch bulge in his pants...damn hunk cricketers both of them and smart as well..wish i could get them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny nun 5 min thekid21 12
Y.n.g vids klk trade 5 min Ynggrlxx 33
Men wearing panties chat sites (Apr '12) 5 min Glen 1,062
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min mtt 420,048
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min hornycock9669 314,973
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 6 min beejay 12,200
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Nausica 25,657
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Joshboro13 184,353
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min shotlots 506,166

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE