Comments
21 - 40 of 70 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2012

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 9, 2011
 
biglabia wrote:
i would like to show them to hopefully get a better opinion.
if you have any interest in seeing them cam or pic let me know
youwillneverknoww@gmail.com
20female
i would love to see if youre still offering. my gf has the same thing and i would like to see what others look like

Since: Aug 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 9, 2011
 
Any women willing to share pictures please send to me at cecil_dymond@yahoo.com
JAC

Fort Belvoir, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 3, 2011
 
Mine are not huge or anything. But I really want to get the surgery. I already scheduled the appointment but this surgery is 3,000 can anyone tell me- if they would not recommend this. I mean I hate how it rubs against my jeans-- it hurts in a way and I dont like how it looks, but guys do????? Please respond!
bored guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 3, 2011
 
Jac I think you should do what will make you feel better. Email me at guitarguy211@hotmail.com
Daemon

Verulam, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 3, 2011
 
Ladies send pics and I'll let u know eat I think. Or send me ur Skype name and I can see over cam.. Inbox me cycacia42@yahoo.com

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 3, 2011
 
Any girl out here willing to share some shots of your big labia. would love to see them :)

poizonsting9 at yahoo.ca
older gent

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 3, 2011
 
JAC wrote:
Mine are not huge or anything. But I really want to get the surgery. I already scheduled the appointment but this surgery is 3,000 can anyone tell me- if they would not recommend this. I mean I hate how it rubs against my jeans-- it hurts in a way and I dont like how it looks, but guys do????? Please respond!
I think that large or small labia are sexy, who you are is more important than a small part of your body. If a man really runs away from you because of this, he wasn't worth the time spent to find that out. The main question is how you feel, not what some man now or in the future thinks. If this is causing you pain, and you have tried different ways to correct that issue, and they have failed, have the surgery and take care of you. I personally like larger labia, but that would not make me think more or less of a women, whether she had large or small labia, more important that she likes herself, that makes a women truly sexy.
Those are my thoughts hope that helps
JAC

Fort Belvoir, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 4, 2011
 
All these comments helped. I think I am just going to get the surgery. Thanks! I have an appointment soon.
Join Free
pics

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 4, 2011
 
JAC wrote:
All these comments helped. I think I am just going to get the surgery. Thanks! I have an appointment soon.
Can I see muphotog@yahoo.com
JAC

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 4, 2011
 
I dont have pictures of mine-- maybe I should take some. Why do you want to see?
JAC

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 4, 2011
 
What is your opinion on this issue?
john

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 4, 2011
 
JAC wrote:
What is your opinion on this issue?
I would like to see because some girls I know have this and I wanna know if they are different and send me some after the surgery pics and I will tell u wat I think

Johnthesurfer@gmail.com
older gent

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Nov 4, 2011
 
JAC wrote:
I dont have pictures of mine-- maybe I should take some. Why do you want to see?
It would not hurt to have before and after pictures, most likely the surgeon will do this anyway. That being said, what purpose for you personal will these do? After all there will be no going back, I just would want you to be comfortable with your decision, and not have a need to look back.

Since: Oct 11

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Nov 4, 2011
 
biglabia wrote:
i would like to show them to hopefully get a better opinion.
if you have any interest in seeing them cam or pic let me know
youwillneverknoww@gmail.com
20female
Definitely email me the pics, happy to let you know ;-) rocketman_sk@yahoo.com
pics

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 6, 2011
 
JAC wrote:
I dont have pictures of mine-- maybe I should take some. Why do you want to see?
I would like to see pics of your labia before you have the procedure my wife has fairly large lips and I love it the way it wraps around me during sex. I'll send pics of her if you reply
muphotog@yahoo.com

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 6, 2011
 
older gent wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that large or small labia are sexy, who you are is more important than a small part of your body. If a man really runs away from you because of this, he wasn't worth the time spent to find that out. The main question is how you feel, not what some man now or in the future thinks. If this is causing you pain, and you have tried different ways to correct that issue, and they have failed, have the surgery and take care of you. I personally like larger labia, but that would not make me think more or less of a women, whether she had large or small labia, more important that she likes herself, that makes a women truly sexy.
Those are my thoughts hope that helps
Good answer - you are a wise man.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Nov 7, 2011
 
No one wants to share their labia pics :s

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Nov 7, 2011
 
The bigger the better. Love large ones anytime.
everstec

San Juan, Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Nov 7, 2011
 
i will love to compare them with my wife own,,send pics or any other way to me...EVERSTEC2010@HOTMAIL.COM

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Nov 7, 2011
 
everstec wrote:
i will love to compare them with my wife own,,send pics or any other way to me...EVERSTEC2010@HOTMAIL.COM
Can I possibly see your wife's big labia?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5552 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Pretzel1996 246,130
Mistress Looking for K...k Slave boy 4 min Noodle17x 290
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 4 min Fxck1122 88,929
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min jzackxonan 440,182
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 5 min Dizzy dazza 21,056
family breeding 5 min john 20
Gay snapchat username exchange (Nov '12) 5 min Big D 2,772
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Nyla 2,920
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min jackson6667 336,582
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 11 min fundrive 136,446
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••