DamonSkyllz

Tiranė, Albania

#171 Nov 7, 2010
i'm 13 and have a amazingly hot 16 year old sister that plays volleyball in the varsity high school team. Like often, one day i watched her play in the regional league. it was a very hot and humid day here in texas and they had two very hard-fought games which went around 1 1/2 hours each. after the games she stayed at her friends house while i drove home with my mom. after arriving home she went on shopping and left me home alone, thats when i sensed my chance. i opened her sports bag and there i saw her spandex short and a beautiful little white thong she wore in the games. i never done it before but i took her thong to the bathroom and began sniffing her wonderful scent, it was amazing! shes very clean but the physical effort of two intense volley games left some marks on her completely white thong :) her white thong was very still very sweaty and there were some stains of pee and pussy juice and soft but perceptible skid marks in the back. i got so exited sniffing especially the skid marks in the back of her thong, knowing that it has been rubbing her beautiful ass during several hours of two intense volley games. the physical effort left a nice sweaty and musky smell of her ass. after intensive sniffing i couldn't help myself but to lick her thong clean first in the front and then went on to taste her sweaty butthole. the skid marks in the back had a strong and kinda yuckily-delicious taste. i almost sucked all the stains from her thong while i came for the third time. it was great and since i often try to get her panties and thongs, specially the volleyball thongs smell and taste deliciously of her gorgeous little butt! dont think she has ever noticed since i always take care that i can place them back where i got them :)

Since: Oct 10

United States

#172 Nov 7, 2010
Send me a pair.
DamonSkyllz wrote:
i'm 13 and have a amazingly hot 16 year old sister that plays volleyball in the varsity high school team. Like often, one day i watched her play in the regional league. it was a very hot and humid day here in texas and they had two very hard-fought games which went around 1 1/2 hours each. after the games she stayed at her friends house while i drove home with my mom. after arriving home she went on shopping and left me home alone, thats when i sensed my chance. i opened her sports bag and there i saw her spandex short and a beautiful little white thong she wore in the games. i never done it before but i took her thong to the bathroom and began sniffing her wonderful scent, it was amazing! shes very clean but the physical effort of two intense volley games left some marks on her completely white thong :) her white thong was very still very sweaty and there were some stains of pee and pussy juice and soft but perceptible skid marks in the back. i got so exited sniffing especially the skid marks in the back of her thong, knowing that it has been rubbing her beautiful ass during several hours of two intense volley games. the physical effort left a nice sweaty and musky smell of her ass. after intensive sniffing i couldn't help myself but to lick her thong clean first in the front and then went on to taste her sweaty butthole. the skid marks in the back had a strong and kinda yuckily-delicious taste. i almost sucked all the stains from her thong while i came for the third time. it was great and since i often try to get her panties and thongs, specially the volleyball thongs smell and taste deliciously of her gorgeous little butt! dont think she has ever noticed since i always take care that i can place them back where i got them :)

Since: Nov 10

Dallas, TX

#173 Nov 7, 2010
Damn that is one Hott story Damon, I got hard just reading it. Next time you do that, snap some pics of the dirty crotch before you lick them clean and send them to me.

manavarro777@gmail.com
mike

United States

#174 Nov 10, 2010
pinkgirl wrote:
I have been wearing the same panties for 3 days now. Who wants to smell them?
I would loveeeeeeee to smell them baby reply back
jon4001

Southampton, UK

#175 Nov 11, 2010
i sniff the back end of my steps dirty panties and love to in them mmmm
tommie

Quitman, AR

#176 Nov 17, 2010
romeo wrote:
many guys on here talk about sniffing panties, but I wonder how many of you guys like to smell the back end of a girls panties? I love to smell that musky smell of a girls ass on them, even if they have some little skidmarks on them. yummm such a nice smell. but there are lots that i wont smell such as old ladies or ugly girls. i prefer younger very attractive slim girls, their panties are very wonderful to smell.
anyone else have this fetish?
you are hot love those skidmarks too. little girl panties are so yummie hourseutoit@yahoo.com
tommie

Quitman, AR

#177 Nov 17, 2010
thecmoney wrote:
ya i love to smell the back where the girls asses where but i have a question have u guys ever smelled ur sister or mothers panties
im 56 and yes i loved my mothers panties please tell me more hourseutoit@yahoo.com

Point Comfort, TX

#178 Nov 18, 2010
Sell me a pair, maycmv53@gmail.com
DamonSkyllz wrote:
Join Free
Kres

Borehamwood, UK

#179 Nov 20, 2010
I was visiting a slim lady who had invited me upstairs to see some photos of her last holidy and her baby started crying downstairs, which took her away for a time to deal with things.
I saw her hamper in the room and opened it seeing a pair of her white cotton soft panties there which I picked up inspected and started sniffing the creamy and brown skid marks. They smell very strong indeed and it was very intoxicating indeed. I had not noticed her return and she looked at me and said that was very naughty and that \i needed punishment. I said I was sorry and she said she need to cane me. I agreed and she tethered my hands and legs apart on her bed and put the stinky knickers over my head so my nose was right on her skid marks. She then gave 20 really hard strokes of a can she clearly liked to use. It hurt very much and without the intoxication smell of her dirty panty I think I might have complained. All I could do was gasp after every stroke and take in even more the odours. I resulted in an enormous erection on my part and the rest of the story was lovely but unfortunately history now unless there are any other lurking panty owners in London. kres@post.com
tommie

Quitman, AR

#180 Nov 21, 2010
Kat Kelly wrote:
Hehe! Wow, you guys sure are descriptive- that's so hot!
I love that guys smell my panties. You could even say it is one of my favorite turn ons.
I normally don't leave skid marks but wow, you all seem to like the way hot girl's asses smell. ;)
Hey, I have a favour to ask of you guys- could you check out my website and tell me what you think? www.dirtywornpanties.com
I'm trying to sell my dirty panties and I was hoping some of you cuties could give me advice.
you are a rip off
tommie

Quitman, AR

#181 Nov 21, 2010
jon4001 wrote:
i sniff the back end of my steps dirty panties and love to in them mmmm
yes baby u are so hot horseutoit@yahoo.com
tommie

Quitman, AR

#182 Nov 21, 2010
Stiffdick wrote:
My neighbor recently asked me to watch their house and bring in the mail for them while the family was on vacation. They have the hottest daughter. On my second trip over I couldn't resist myself and went up to her room and rummaged her hamper. Oh My God!!
She had about six pairs of dirty panties in there. Bikini-style, thongs, cotton and satin. Every pair smelled musky and sweet; crotch area was heavily crusted and the thongs literally smelled like her asshole. I blew a load in one pair right on the crotch and ass-stains and put em back in the hamper. Also stole a pair for keepsake. They still smell amazing.
love to taste those ass stains after u wear them horseutoit@yahoo.com
tommie

Quitman, AR

#183 Nov 21, 2010
thecmoney wrote:
ya i love to smell the back where the girls asses where but i have a question have u guys ever smelled ur sister or mothers panties
i loved my mothers undies did u horseutoit@yahoo.com
LuckyNicole

El Paso, TX

#184 Nov 25, 2010
http://luckynicole.webs.com/

I sell used panties!
tommie

Quitman, AR

#185 Nov 25, 2010
LuckyNicole wrote:
http://luckynicole.webs.com/
I sell used panties!
tell me please
lovass

Fall River, MA

#186 Dec 1, 2010
i once was so horney i jerked off with my moms skidup brown pantys and came thank you

Since: Nov 10

Europe

#187 Dec 1, 2010
I had a chance of getting my cousin's panties, but they were odorless :(((

“Couple That Likes Panties”

Location hidden

#188 Dec 22, 2010
Most men enjoy smelling panties, would be hard not to find a guy who has not smelled a pair at some point in there life. All men love panties its just something we guys have a fascination with. Panties are close to that certain female part that drives us men crazy, the sight, the smells and there are few men who can resist panties, and when the real thing is not available the next best thing is a pair of panties with those scents on it. LOTS of guys do this and that are are many woman who accept this and even get turned on by a guy who uses there panties. Using panties is totally normal and most guys cannot resist examining a pair of panties laying on the floor, or in the hamper or laying in a pile of cloths ready for the wash. I love smelling all parts of panties, front back they each have the own turn on for me. As long as the back smell is not to much it does turn me on. Check out our profile for more about us.

Since: Dec 10

Paris, TN

#189 Dec 22, 2010
pinkgirl if you want to make your panties smell even better you might try masturbateing and cumming in them while wearing them I love the smell of sweet girl cum and the aroma of sexuality in a ladies panties yes just as a buck deer or even a dog thats a scent that brings out the animal in all of us
well hung stud

Mount Prospect, IL

#190 Dec 22, 2010
pinkgirl wrote:
how long should I wear my panties to get the best smell? Anything else I could do to increase the smell?
Eat some taco's with beans!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min carlsbergiii 528,450
The complaint department, for men AND women 2 min NinaRocks 212
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Bust99bust 587,814
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min absnv69 244,265
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min h_jass 404,998
Girls ever been caught masturbation (Dec '11) 3 min no strings 1,270
Asked and Answered (Mar '13) 3 min hal 18,071
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min Ddamien77130 56,829
More from around the web