southbound77

Cleveland, OH

#1027 Mar 21, 2012
pinkgirl wrote:
Would you rather smell her panties or smell her?
Id rather smell her, but I like the panties to
southbound77

Cleveland, OH

#1028 Mar 21, 2012
pinkgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
which would you like more and which would have a stronger smell
I think she would have a stronger smell. How old are you?
pinkgirl

UK

#1029 Mar 21, 2012
southbound77 wrote:
<quoted text>I think she would have a stronger smell. How old are you?
I'm 24 would u wanna smell my knickers after iv had sex in them and I done the dirtiest fart
Evan Politico

Mastic, NY

#1031 Mar 21, 2012
I wantz to wear a manz shortz over my head while I suckz hiz dick through the fly. Yo

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1032 Mar 21, 2012
she used to run with the panties so by the time i got to them they were wet, fragrant and full of waxy residue from her lady parts

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1033 Mar 22, 2012
My friends teen girl (Not saying age here, lol) has some great stains on her panties.

She is a very attractive looking Latina and a really big chunky butt. She has gotten into this exercise dance game for xbox called Zumba. She is trying to loose some extra baby fat, especially on her ass.

All I can say is that her panties are always crusty with stains in them, her butt stains are bar none the best! I once went over there and she had just gotten out of the shower after doing her routine. I went through the hamper and scored a fresh stained white cotton pair. Little pee/vag stain in the front and heavy brown streak in the back still wet from her sweaty butthole. One thing about this girl she doesn't wipe very well after going to the bathroom and for that I thanks her!
sean

UK

#1034 Mar 27, 2012
Did u ever smell her fart. I would love to watch her do a poo
A-lover wrote:
My friends teen girl (Not saying age here, lol) has some great stains on her panties.
She is a very attractive looking Latina and a really big chunky butt. She has gotten into this exercise dance game for xbox called Zumba. She is trying to loose some extra baby fat, especially on her ass.
All I can say is that her panties are always crusty with stains in them, her butt stains are bar none the best! I once went over there and she had just gotten out of the shower after doing her routine. I went through the hamper and scored a fresh stained white cotton pair. Little pee/vag stain in the front and heavy brown streak in the back still wet from her sweaty butthole. One thing about this girl she doesn't wipe very well after going to the bathroom and for that I thanks her!
Matt

Plainfield, IN

#1035 Mar 30, 2012
Wow your brother is SOOOO lucky. If i had a sister that was close to my age i would make dares with her and the loser had to get farted on or have to smell the winners feet and then i would lose every time. I wish i was taped to the floor with you sitting on my face and getting a full blast of your farts in my nose and mouth and then have you put the dirtiest pair of panties you have and tape them into my mouth and let you sit on my face while your watching tv (preferably in jeans) and have you farting all the time on me.
Join Free
sean

UK

#1038 Apr 2, 2012
Hey matt I love the smell of a girls anal smell. The smell of a girls fart is the bast
Matt wrote:
Wow your brother is SOOOO lucky. If i had a sister that was close to my age i would make dares with her and the loser had to get farted on or have to smell the winners feet and then i would lose every time. I wish i was taped to the floor with you sitting on my face and getting a full blast of your farts in my nose and mouth and then have you put the dirtiest pair of panties you have and tape them into my mouth and let you sit on my face while your watching tv (preferably in jeans) and have you farting all the time on me.
Panty-Plouse

Ashland, KY

#1039 Apr 9, 2012
Matt wrote:
.:P
Greg

Worcester, MA

#1040 Apr 16, 2012
Last night my wife gave me her dirty black silk thong to smell as she sucked me what a rush best bj when u can smell her ass on the thong and get sucked makes it insane panties were wet and could smell just were her ass was.
Dennis Ryan

AOL

#1041 Apr 17, 2012
romeo wrote:
many guys on here talk about sniffing panties, but I wonder how many of you guys like to smell the back end of a girls panties? I love to smell that musky smell of a girls ass on them, even if they have some little skidmarks on them. yummm such a nice smell. but there are lots that i wont smell such as old ladies or ugly girls. i
anyone else have this fetish?
Yes i do my ex girlfriend used to have skidmarks in her panty seat and they smelled great also the seat of jeans or shorts whatever she had been wearing a certin day even her nurses scrub pants if you e mail me at tguaria I have photos of my ex she is a 35 year old hot blonde believe me my friend you will like what you see I would takeher dirty pants and pantys out of her hamper and sniff the back end of them while masturabting also
yesss i have the fetish

Delhi, India

#1044 Apr 21, 2012
romeo wrote:
many guys on here talk about sniffing panties, but I wonder how many of you guys like to smell the back end of a girls panties? I love to smell that musky smell of a girls ass on them, even if they have some little skidmarks on them. yummm such a nice smell. but there are lots that i wont smell such as old ladies or ugly girls. i prefer younger very attractive slim girls, their panties are very wonderful to smell.
anyone else have this fetish?
yess i have this fetish i love smelling dirty used panties
nobody

Sri Lanka

#1045 Apr 29, 2012
Aryssa wrote:
<quoted text> No i'm single.
i really like u <3
Paul

Toronto, Canada

#1046 May 3, 2012
Shera wrote:
Someone please post a comment I'm very horny!!!
Paul can I east that ass?
panty pimp

Los Angeles, CA

#1049 May 6, 2012
my girl gets her pantiess wettt for me. anyone else like me got a hot gf wana trade panties.?
Greg

Upton, MA

#1050 May 6, 2012
panty pimp wrote:
my girl gets her pantiess wettt for me. anyone else like me got a hot gf wana trade panties.?
. Got a hot wife thongs always smell good from her ass really good when she goes to the gym. No better smell then that !

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1051 May 6, 2012
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>. Got a hot wife thongs always smell good from her ass really good when she goes to the gym. No better smell then that !
Dude, agree with you 100%, same here with my wife and my other two girlfriends. Can get enough on those strong smelling thongs.
Greg

East Granby, CT

#1052 May 6, 2012
The Army Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, agree with you 100%, same here with my wife and my other two girlfriends. Can get enough on those strong smelling thongs.
. The best is when u smell there ass on the thong that's hot!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1053 May 6, 2012
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>. The best is when u smell there ass on the thong that's hot!
You're right, thats what I do to get me an instant hard-on after my first nut. Love that sweaty smelly juicy azzcrack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 12 min ferdian 6,693
I Let Men Touch Me on the London Underground (Mar '11) 12 min jgoirut 1,390
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 12 min just in 8,364
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 12 min Dicerollingman 93,779
19 bi f on skyp 12 min jgoirut 5
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 13 min Snakeysnakeskin 492,606
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 13 min Price6991 224,149
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 14 min just in 46,123
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 15 min jennixoxo1 374,948
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 20 min ali 562,276