First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#73 Sep 28, 2012
Mine is preggo now and her boobs are bigger. We went swimming, in a tank top, and when we were done she might as well not have been wearing a shirt. Lol everything was pretty visible
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#74 Sep 28, 2012
I definitely love what I have. I know that I'm lucky

Since: Sep 11

United States

#76 Sep 28, 2012
Laurennerual wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the days when I was that size lol. Wish I had them now instead of DD's to be honest.
My GF would luv to go braless (and topless if possible) but she is DDD/F size and it is too uncomfortable for her to free them up ...
James

New York, NY

#77 Sep 28, 2012
You are a lucky guy.
lovecurves

United States

#83 Oct 3, 2012
Laurennerual wrote:
From a girl's point of view, it's rather nice not wearing a bra, way more comfortable. mine are somewhat large so not wearing one isn't always that easy, but i go braless as much as I can. Good for your gf, as she is smaller and can do it as often as she likes. what size is she?
Not sure if ur askin bout my gf or the original poster....but my gf is a 38D. So hers r quite large. Aside from her size, her nipples give her away. They r always hard n even show thru some padded bras.
Brad

Livermore, CA

#84 Oct 9, 2012
lovecurves wrote:
<quoted text>
My gf used to wear a bra all the time, even to bed. After lotsa compliments n a few test runs, she only wears one to work. She takes it off on her way home. She likes the attn cuz she knows I enjoy the attn she gets. Constantly answers the door without a bra n very noticeable.
Sounds similar to my current girlfriend. She stopped wearing a bra except to work and to the gym to workout. She has perky 34B with perfect nipples.
Steve

Rehoboth, MA

#89 Jan 14, 2013
dak12345 wrote:
My girlfriend never wears a bra. She has small boobs but their sexy. Its easy to see right down to the nipple everytime she bends down. Caught more than a few guys looking and it seriously turns me on, whe their looking and she's completely clueless
I'd like to see her pics as well , she sounds like a great find

“Horny silver haired guy”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#90 Jan 14, 2013
My wife has really large breasts and goes braless except when we have to go somewhere in public. I love seeing her nipples poking through all day.
bigbadbobby

Rockaway, NJ

#92 Jan 14, 2013
My wifes doctor said women should never wear a bra. The cause cancer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 3 min stephen northeast 20,754
Any big c@ck boys? 3 min Bigcockforyou 11
Hot Straight Muscular Guys on Skype 3 min Dave 5
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min sxymale69 54,986
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Big dick 451,017
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min 6767DDF 530,929
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Jonathan_teo 33,848
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Gemma 340,597
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Miloflashlight1 201,000

Human Sexuality People Search