Fisher

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2009

I WANNA SUCK YOU! LET ME SUCK YOU! MY FIRST ORGASM WAS WITH A POLE! I was climbing it, then all of sudden I felt like I was going to piss. It was in first grade. I am in sixth grade now, 10 years old, and I hump a build a bear. When I hump it, i get this amazing feeling and start moaning and saying stuff like"YOU BITCH! PUSH HARDER!" and "OH MY GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Also I put my old cell phone on vibrate, and set and alarm, then I put it into my panties and let it rub my clit. i can't believe you bitches put a * where the e in sex is supposed to be and stuff. LOGAN KRANCHER, DATE ME! YOU FUCKING TEXT ME EVERY DAY! JUST ASK ME BECAUSE I KNOW YOU LIKE ME!
asian babe

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

my first time was in the shower...i was 13 I laid on the bathtub n let the faucet hit my pussy n 5 mins later I was orgasmin like crazy I had to cover my mouth ..after a good orgasm it started to tingle n I felt vey weak ...ladies yall should try it if yhavent yet all u do is lay n open ur legs under the warm water

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

I was in the bathtub. I think I was 13 or 14. I was really irritated and tense and I just couldn't relax...one thing led to another and I had a really great orgasm. when i was getting out to dry off my legs were still trembling.
Shoe

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

Judged:

Susie Q wrote:
My parents and younger brother and I went to visit my aunt and uncle for 3 days in another state. My grandparents were also there and sleeping space was tight so my brother, my 15 yo cousin and his 10 yo sister and me all slept in a tent in the back yard. We had a little fire and roasted marshmallows & hot dogs and sang songs. When we crawled in the tent to sleep, I was next to my 15 yo cousin. We all kept talking for awhile and the younger ones went to sleep, then he started feeling me. My boobs were just starting to develop and I just had a little fuzz for pubic hair. Then he kissed me a few times and whispered to quietly sneak out of the tent with him. He brought a blanket along and before long he had me naked and was screwing me under the stars. We did it twice that night and twice the next night. The last night we had finished our second time and he was laying on me still inside me and I didn't want it to end so when he started to roll off I wrapped my arms and legs around him and kept him there. Then I started grinding on him - up to that point all I had done was simply lay there and let him pound away. He got hard again and we both started thrusting away
with everything we had. When I felt his warm cum
inside me again, it sent me over the top for my first orgasm. Fortunately he was kissing me at the moment of our mutual orgasm or my screams would have awakened everyone.
ok that is the hottest thing I've read on here. Wow!
ajaxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

I was 12 with my 2 cousins. 13yo boy and 10yo girl. it was incredible.
sail00li

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2009

ajaxman wrote:
I was 12 with my 2 cousins. 13yo boy and 10yo girl. it was incredible.
Yummy :)
Jeff

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

Horny Guy wrote:
My priest gave me a hand job after sunday school.I was 12.
And priests wonder why people think they're gay pedophiles
Debbie

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

I too was "abused" by an adult. I didnt think of it as abuse even from the start. It was always oral on me and nothing else. I had my first orgasm that way while he was down on me. As Cathy said, it is still a positive memory for me too. It started at 10 and ended at 16 and happened twice a month. I often initiated it or sought it out and still dream of those days. He was a single father I babysat for.
Join Free
Hopelessly Romantic

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

When I was raped at the age of 7.

52yo man.
help me with orgasm

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2009

omg i tried everything lol, someone help me reach an orgasmmm. tell me what to do. i rub myself and it feels realllly good, and then i feel a tingeling sensation, so i keep going and i expect an orgasm but then nothing comes, it just feels that good until i stop. i can keep going for like 30 minutes. what am i doing wrong? please, fast reply. I WANNA HAVE AN ORGASM.
Beenthere_Doneth at

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

The first time I ever came, it scared the HELL out of me!(I was alone at the time)
NIKKI

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

IWasTooYoungToEnjoyIt wrote:
My first orgasm was about the 6th time I had intercourse with an adult woman about 40 years ago. I was only 10--way too young. It was a multiple orgasm, about 5 or more times the usual orgasm probably because I was too young to ejaculate. She later told about how she enjoyed memories of watching me come, a young boy physically express being overwhelmed with the pleasure intended only for adults to experience. But, because I was so young we got in a lot of trouble--it was not worth it.
WHOAH how old was she? and what kind of trouble ? ;-)
h-man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

help me with orgasm wrote:
omg i tried everything lol, someone help me reach an orgasmmm. tell me what to do. i rub myself and it feels realllly good, and then i feel a tingeling sensation, so i keep going and i expect an orgasm but then nothing comes, it just feels that good until i stop. i can keep going for like 30 minutes. what am i doing wrong? please, fast reply. I WANNA HAVE AN ORGASM.
Stop thinking about your orgasm, just keep playing and enjoying. The big O will happen when you focus on the pleasure instead of the orgasm.
Mookie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Judged:

When I was five I discovered the joy of climbing the poles in the schoolyard. Soon after I learned to grab the top of my closet door and shimmy up and down for a minute or so to sweet release. Around twelve I noticed my little sister had a nice body so I told her I could make her feel really good if she let me rub her. I started out rubbing her panties and legs and she agreed that it felt really good. Then I told her it would feel even better if I took her panties off so she lifted her hips and I slid them off. Then I used the back of my hand for extra sensitivity and gently back stroked her little peach until she breathed real heavy and her hips moved from the bed. Then she said that was enough. I did not know it at the time, but I had just given my sweet eight year old sister her first orgasm. It excites me today just thinking about it.
CCC

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

I was with my boyfriend and we didn't want to have sex yet so we were just like humping with underclothes on. He was so big and hard and it felt so good. I was really wet and I was moaning and he started to do it even harder and faster. I got really hot all over and sensitive then it just happened. I was screaming and shaking and it felt so so good. I was just dead tired afterwards. I had never felt that way before and now I just wanna do that again and again.
ThatDudeOverTher e

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

um my first was when i was Eleven, It shocked the hell out of me.
Mookie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

Mariah wrote:
Hey Steve, Thankz again but I think that I have seen every possible YouTube vid relating to pole (or rope) shinnying already...... PoleLover,Jenn (by whatever name she is using now )..... etc.! The Pole Lover ones are kind of "bogus"... being staged and mostly repetitive !Looking for some new-stuff somewhere??? Anyways....my girlfriend Rachel and I would usually stop at the local park on our way home from school each day ! This was about grade5-6 as I remember . There was a great climbing structure with a sort-of fort-like building in one part of the playground where Rach and I found some privacy from prying eyes of boys ! After doing a little playing around on the various other climbing bars and stuff, we made our way to the big firemnan's pole (I think that's what it is called !)! Some days we would go up to the top landing (where the pole stopped and you could "get-on" to do a normal slide-down )! It faced the woods in back of the park where no one could see us ! Rach would usually go first (cause she was the most "horny" as I look back on it now!!!) She would talk about and "plan" our climbing episodes at lunch hour even !!! She would get on the pole while I sat right next to her on the landing... no more than a foot or two away...eye-to-eye"! She liked to look me face-to-face too, it seemed ! One last look around by me to check on any nosy boys and then a nod and off she went ! More to come....
Mariah
Check out "rope climbing in the Garage"
Jeff

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Jeebok wrote:
The sky was dark
The moon was high
All alone
Just her and I
Her hair so soft
Her eyes so blue
I knew just what
She wanted to do
Her skin so soft
Her legs so fine
I ran my fingers
Down her spine
I didn't know how
But I tried my best
To place my hand
On her breasts
I remember my fear
My fast beating heart
But slowly she spread
Her legs apart
And when she did it
I felt no shame
All at once
The white stuff came
At last it's finished
It's all over now
My first time
Milking a COW!
That was BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOL
teen orgasm

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

if anyone wants to chat i am tucsonwb@msn.com on MSN
14yroldduhr

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2009

I was 13 and i had a few friends at school talkin about it so one day my mom and dad went xmas shopping so i ran to my room ripped off my pants and boxers and went at it and when it happend it felt like something took over my body and i shot whitd ouey guey stuff on my tummy it was kinda freaky.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6070 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min hungire 339,878
kK girl pics swap 3 min dr13py 78
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Jamesmcbride78 442,657
Watch me maturbate 4 min Karlxqc91 18
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min batt80y 248,664
How many men like getting rim jobs? (Apr '09) 4 min DATY69 225
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 4 min hey girls 89,103
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Mandingo_man11 138,419
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 19 min Sam jones 1,227