KelKel

Washington, IL

#6615 May 25, 2013
Ok so mine may be a bit offensive to most, so dont read if youre easily offeneded. I was 13 when i had my first: I got ahold of one of my dads porns and it showed 2 women covering each other in chocolate syrup, which turned me on. To mock it, I went to the kitchen, got some syrup, got naked and covered myself in it as well (dont judge, i was only 13!) So I started to rub myself all over while watching the porn and all of a sudden my door creaks opens, but it was only the dog. He went right up to my pussy and started licking. For the first second I was trying to stop him, but after a few licks, it was REEEALLY turning me on. With every lick of his rough tongue on my clitoris I was getting these tingly shivers up and down my body, then before i knew it, i was having contractions, my legs, hips, and my pussy, everywhere. I panicked because i had no clue what happened. He kept licking me down there, but I HAD to make him stop because it started to hurt. so yea...that was my first.
Gummybear

Boston, MA

#6617 May 26, 2013
I'm 12 and I want to have a orgasm but nothing work I'm still a Virginia and I really want to orgasm I watch porn it gets me horny but never orgasmed in my life
Lola

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#6618 May 27, 2013
Kari wrote:
I just turned 10 and me and my friend that was 13 were watching a porno and me and her started kissing and massaging each other and it started feeling really good when she rubbed in my slit and I spread my legs really wide and I humped my butt up n down against her fingers
That's called sexual attempt. You're a little young to have sexual attempts you shouldn't even be on this site if you JUST TURNED 10. I found out about just definition of sex at age of 16. However I first had a sexual affair when I was 26 now I'm 29 and I'm with the same guy.
Lola

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#6619 May 27, 2013
KelKel wrote:
Ok so mine may be a bit offensive to most, so dont read if youre easily offeneded. I was 13 when i had my first: I got ahold of one of my dads porns and it showed 2 women covering each other in chocolate syrup, which turned me on. To mock it, I went to the kitchen, got some syrup, got naked and covered myself in it as well (dont judge, i was only 13!) So I started to rub myself all over while watching the porn and all of a sudden my door creaks opens, but it was only the dog. He went right up to my pussy and started licking. For the first second I was trying to stop him, but after a few licks, it was REEEALLY turning me on. With every lick of his rough tongue on my clitoris I was getting these tingly shivers up and down my body, then before i knew it, i was having contractions, my legs, hips, and my pussy, everywhere. I panicked because i had no clue what happened. He kept licking me down there, but I HAD to make him stop because it started to hurt. so yea...that was my first.
That's really DISGUSTING. Do you know that the tongue he was using on a part where you're once going to have a baby is also been in poop throw up and who knows what else...
Wicked

Littleton, CO

#6622 May 28, 2013
I don't remember my first orgasm, but I remember my first time masturbating. I was in 6th or 7th grade and I remember I was reading Wicked and there was a scene with a stripper that got me horny. When I got home later I recreated the scene/ roleplayed it with a body pillow (me being the stripper and the body pillow being the customer) and then after I just started humping it and rubbing it against my clit
Joe101

Basildon, UK

#6623 May 29, 2013
I was 8 and my baby sitter was a 14 year old blond girl. When I was In the bath I was making a fuss and she looked at me and began laughing 5min later she took me out and I made another fuss and then she went out came back in and then pulled my pants down and sucked my cock I befan cumming and she said if I didn't tell she would do it to me again and now she gives it to me every time she babysits and yesterday she just had sex with me.
Hayley

Kent, WA

#6624 May 29, 2013
First time I masturbated was when I was 11. I was feeling horny and started to hump a pillow in my room until I felt this strong sensation between my legs and felt myself get wet
Sonny

Oklahoma City, OK

#6625 May 30, 2013
Hayley wrote:
First time I masturbated was when I was 11. I was feeling horny and started to hump a pillow in my room until I felt this strong sensation between my legs and felt myself get wet
Thats hott!!!!
Join Free
Becky

Taunton, UK

#6626 May 30, 2013
I had my first orgasm about a year ago and it was so amazing!
I was in the shower and i unhooked the detatchable shower head. I then unscrewed the shower head from the pipe thing that brought the water to it. You just have to unscrew it until it comes off.
Then i sat down in the shower and spread my vaj. The water was shotting out more because it didnt have the shower head to make it spray. So i found the right temperature and water pressure and found an amazing spot just above my clit. I moved it about in small circular motions and it started to feel amazing. The feeling got even more intense and i was tempted to stop because the feeling was so strong. Then i orgasmed and i moaned so loud. I didnt care though coz my parents were out. But the feeling was so good. If felt as if it was rushing through my body. It was the biggest feeling of pleasure i have ever felt.
I continued to do this every night and it still feels so good!
I recently found my mums vibrator and have been having some fun with that too! I love to use it whilst watching porn!
Chat to me if you want!!!
Becky

Taunton, UK

#6627 May 30, 2013
Im feeling so horny right now! Anyone want to email or chat on here?
Xoxo
Im 13 and a girl by the way! Lol
Hrny Older Male Bham UK

Walsall, UK

#6628 May 30, 2013
email/skype addy is bhamoldermale at hotmail dot co dot uk
john x

Burwood, Australia

#6629 May 30, 2013
Becky wrote:
I had my first orgasm about a year ago and it was so amazing!
I was in the shower and i unhooked the detatchable shower head. I then unscrewed the shower head from the pipe thing that brought the water to it. You just have to unscrew it until it comes off.
Then i sat down in the shower and spread my vaj. The water was shotting out more because it didnt have the shower head to make it spray. So i found the right temperature and water pressure and found an amazing spot just above my clit. I moved it about in small circular motions and it started to feel amazing. The feeling got even more intense and i was tempted to stop because the feeling was so strong. Then i orgasmed and i moaned so loud. I didnt care though coz my parents were out. But the feeling was so good. If felt as if it was rushing through my body. It was the biggest feeling of pleasure i have ever felt.
I continued to do this every night and it still feels so good!
I recently found my mums vibrator and have been having some fun with that too! I love to use it whilst watching porn!
Chat to me if you want!!!
NICE!! my wife is 31 and likes to masturbate!! she loves watching porn and will masturbate to it, but only by hand.
joe

Kilkenny, Ireland

#6635 May 31, 2013
the first time i mastubated was when i was 11 it was with a girl who was 13 and it felt so good when she mastubated me ever since i masturbate every night
sampson

Sydney, Australia

#6636 May 31, 2013
Becky wrote:
I had my first orgasm about a year ago and it was so amazing!
I was in the shower and i unhooked the detatchable shower head. I then unscrewed the shower head from the pipe thing that brought the water to it. You just have to unscrew it until it comes off.
Then i sat down in the shower and spread my vaj. The water was shotting out more because it didnt have the shower head to make it spray. So i found the right temperature and water pressure and found an amazing spot just above my clit. I moved it about in small circular motions and it started to feel amazing. The feeling got even more intense and i was tempted to stop because the feeling was so strong. Then i orgasmed and i moaned so loud. I didnt care though coz my parents were out. But the feeling was so good. If felt as if it was rushing through my body. It was the biggest feeling of pleasure i have ever felt.
I continued to do this every night and it still feels so good!
I recently found my mums vibrator and have been having some fun with that too! I love to use it whilst watching porn!
Chat to me if you want!!!
i guess you found out that mum,s vibrator is a better substitute that a shower head???
Tary

Wilmington, NC

#6638 Jun 3, 2013
First orgasm on my 11th birthday. What a present! It was 3:30 p.m., the sun was warm on my body as I changed out of school clothes. I had an erection and stroked a few times when a feeling became more intense than ever I had felt. I kept stroking faster until a nearly unbearable muscle contraction occurred and I shook with wild tremors. There was no emission that time, but it began after a few repetitions. I was a bit scared, but decided to do it again as often as I could!
I thought my backbone was crumbling and a flock of birds where flying out of my anus.I am now 87 years old, and can still orgasm.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#6639 Jun 3, 2013
I am 117 years old and work as a greeter at w-ww-wal-m-mar-t. And damn somma them trailer trash wemmen that come a- runnin in there, in damn near nothin on... boobs just a floppin ever where, belly hangin out, and OMG when I see their ass cheeks a hangin out!
I'm tellin ya sonny, I don't need none a them little blue pills... only problem is I cream in my pants about 6 or 7 times a shift with all that stuff runnin around loose in my store, it's better than any porn show!

“Stahrman returns!!”

Since: May 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

#6641 Jun 4, 2013
Wow!!! 117 yo guy creamin' his jeans, just from watching. Hell I'm only 68yo and I have to work to get cream.
He's a fortunate man.
Paige

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6642 Jun 13, 2013
I can happily & shamefully say my first honest orgasm was when I was just out of diapers (4 years old). My mom & dad didn't live together but were still cordial. He was, very much like me now, enthralled by all things sex. He used to come over & hide a big stack of nude magazines in a paper sack under my old crib in the spare bedroom. His had to hide them from his new wife lol. I remember feeling down there long before the first time I saw him bring the bag but had no luck in finishing. I watched him set the bag down one day & curiosity told me to look. The first magazine on top had a cover with black bbw with very big tits. I flipped through a little & was surprised at how many there were. I was really exited about it & my panties got wet. A few weeks later I remember starting to play more. The day in particular...my mom was out if the house for a few mins. I remember leaning over the arm of the couch standing on my tip ties with my panties around my ankles. I reached down & rubbed. It didn't take very long before I felt a wave crash over me & I pissed all over the floor almost collapsing lol. There was a huge puddle & my panties were soaked. I didn't get it cleaned up in time before my mom came in. She cleaned it up & fussed at me for hours. I just remember how horny I smelled & what seemed like cups & cups of slimy goo running out of me lol. I am being truthful when I tell this story. It was so hot & I've been playing ever since. I mastered it when I was around 12. I could break away for just a few seconds, lay down, finish, & go on like nothing happened. Walking away satisfied with raisiny finger tips smelling so sweet like virgin sex. I miss it so much lol. I lost my v card when I was just 18. I'll be 21 next month & I've slept with a dangerous amount of men. I'm sex crazed & would t trade it for anything in the world lol. With the excepting of having that sweet young scent back :\
Peter

Colorado Springs, CO

#6643 Jun 13, 2013
I was 13 and it was after school. I'd masturbated before then up until the point where I stated heavily breathing, and it occurred to me that there was nothing stopping me from going further. So I got into bed, whipped out my member, and went at it. I went to the point I usually stopped, and kept going. It burned like a mofo, due to the friction, but soon I was enjoying it. I went a little further, and BOOM! Off I went. I had this intense tingly throbbing sensation all over my body, and I could feel my pulse all throughout my nether regions. Then, I ejaculated, and A LOT too. It squirted everywhere, all over my shirt, chest, legs, and hands. Then I felt really weak in the knees and couldn't stand up or walk strait for a few minutes, since then I've been masturbating 4-5 times a week, and come everywhere every time.
David

UK

#6645 Jun 16, 2013
I was 13 and had been going to bed with hard erections and having difficulty getting to sleep. One night I just started to rub it randomly and let my imagination wander to all the girls at school I fancied. I did this for at least ten minutes before a really intense pleasure began in my penis and it subsided after about 10 seconds. I thought I'd peed in the bed, but couldn't see any liquid. The next day at school I couldn't concentrate and couldn't wait to get home. When I did, I rushed into the toilet and began stroking it with more purpose. After a couple of minutes I had my second very intense orgasm and this time I saw the white fluid spurt out. I knew immediately what it was and from then on I was hooked! At my peak I was masturbating at least 14 times a week.
Nowadays I can only enjoy it if I am watching porn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 2 min Sarahfields1999 25,010
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Treelover6969 312,745
Married women who are gangbanged without their ... (Jul '11) 3 min christian222 64
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min nickyboi32111 417,566
gay meet up in hitchin hertfordshire 3 min laurence0973 77
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min don 504,155
all girl pic trade group (Feb '14) 4 min filipesantos82 926
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min stockard77 182,951

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE