doggy

Chiang Mai, Thailand

#1708 Nov 9, 2012
ruff ruff
goooood lord

Ottawa, Canada

#1709 Nov 23, 2012
quite happy the man you are with! i envy him!
goooood lord

Ottawa, Canada

#1710 Nov 23, 2012
quite happy must be your man! i envy him!

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1712 Nov 23, 2012
Rough sometimes, loving sometimes, controlled to some degree most always. Very hot.

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Location hidden

#1713 Nov 23, 2012
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at me.... No I said look at me... You need to be a goodd girl as I spank you.
Why my friend, k8! I didn't know you were the punishing kind.
mmmm...I see you in a whole new light.

“Just an everyday girl”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1714 Nov 24, 2012
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why my friend, k8! I didn't know you were the punishing kind.
mmmm...I see you in a whole new light.
1 word. offline.

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#1717 Nov 26, 2012
natalieW wrote:
<quoted text>IF you do i want
OK. But say it :)

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#1721 Nov 26, 2012
modernhippie wrote:
Rough sometimes, loving sometimes, controlled to some degree most always. Very hot.
variety is the spice of life eh?
Join Free

“guess who Lois?”

#1722 Nov 26, 2012
lilfilly wrote:
Being a very petite girl, I'm not sure I could handle it very rough.
as long as yuo and yuor partner are careful and take small steps you can determine together what yuor limit is, so you both know how far to go without going too far.
Kbaby13

United States

#1723 Nov 26, 2012
I don't know, it depends. If a guy, or girl, is rough on me, sometimes I love it. But others, I want to be fondled, loved, and have soft sex...just depends on my mood.

Location hidden

#1724 Nov 26, 2012
Kbaby13 wrote:
I don't know, it depends. If a guy, or girl, is rough on me, sometimes I love it. But others, I want to be fondled, loved, and have soft sex...just depends on my mood.
very well put miss, the mood determines
Florida Gal

Woodstock, GA

#1725 Nov 26, 2012
I always prefer a pretty physical kind of sex, things like the guy thrusting really hard and gripping me firmly, etc. Don't know why, but I seem to especially like rough sex--but no major pain!!--in the days just before my monthlies. Probably some kind of biological thing, but just curious if others experience the urge more around that time.

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Location hidden

#1726 Nov 26, 2012
Florida Gal wrote:
I always prefer a pretty physical kind of sex, things like the guy thrusting really hard and gripping me firmly, etc. Don't know why, but I seem to especially like rough sex--but no major pain!!--in the days just before my monthlies. Probably some kind of biological thing, but just curious if others experience the urge more around that time.
I actually started a thread about that awhile back, Florida Gal. I always get hotter before my period. And sometimes during I am nearly delirious with desire. I actually get a physical fever with it. I make a joke that I know what a vampire feels like when they are ravenous. Can't remember what I called the thread exactly. something like "Do you like having sex with a girl during her period' or 'Do you like sex during your period. Still listed somewhere from a week or so ago maybe?
Florida Gal

Woodstock, GA

#1728 Nov 26, 2012
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually started a thread about that awhile back, Florida Gal. I always get hotter before my period. And sometimes during I am nearly delirious with desire. I actually get a physical fever with it. I make a joke that I know what a vampire feels like when they are ravenous. Can't remember what I called the thread exactly. something like "Do you like having sex with a girl during her period' or 'Do you like sex during your period. Still listed somewhere from a week or so ago maybe?
Thanks for the response! I'll try to find your thread. And the way you describe how you feel before your period is sooo similar to me. I've had a few guys that noticed this phenomena and actually try to keep up with my cycle and always want me to find a little time for them just before my period. Can make for a kinda hectic--but fun time--when that happens, especially since hubby also knows that my sex drive is elevated even more just before my monthlies...lol!!

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#1729 Nov 26, 2012
natalieW wrote:
<quoted text>I LOVE YOU
Well now.:) Why don't you just say it.:) I bet it is more after this afternoon? LOL.

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#1730 Nov 26, 2012
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
I do too. I get really excited before and during my period. I just grab a towel.:)

“guess who Lois?”

#1731 Nov 26, 2012
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet quite a few women, and men, would rather not have sex at all during the period ... they feel self conscious about the blood. But most women I ever dated were more horney just before and during their period.

I don't mind myself and the woman sometimes gets that much more passionate .. and who doesn't want passionate sex?

“Just an everyday girl”

Location hidden

#1732 Nov 26, 2012
franko wrote:
<quoted text>Yet quite a few women, and men, would rather not have sex at all during the period ... they feel self conscious about the blood. But most women I ever dated were more horney just before and during their period.
I don't mind myself and the woman sometimes gets that much more passionate .. and who doesn't want passionate sex?
Most women would agree that you get excited. Just feel because their bodies are... Well you know. We are embarressed.

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Location hidden

#1733 Nov 27, 2012
Florida Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the response! I'll try to find your thread. And the way you describe how you feel before your period is sooo similar to me. I've had a few guys that noticed this phenomena and actually try to keep up with my cycle and always want me to find a little time for them just before my period. Can make for a kinda hectic--but fun time--when that happens, especially since hubby also knows that my sex drive is elevated even more just before my monthlies...lol!!
You seem pretty busy. Lucky, gal. lol

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Location hidden

#1734 Nov 27, 2012
franko wrote:
<quoted text>Yet quite a few women, and men, would rather not have sex at all during the period ... they feel self conscious about the blood. But most women I ever dated were more horney just before and during their period.
Yes, who doesn't, franko? The women in your life are fortunate, I think. Some men don't enjoy it then. Sounds like you take good care of her/them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
uk whatsapp numbers (Aug '12) 8 min filthyguy 1,883
Anyone have hung sons? (Apr '13) 9 min Rikxx 1,182
big co ck needed 9 min hotcok 1
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min manc 338,847
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Faversham17 199,775
Men ... about little girls 10 min Sib 36
sex m4m Sacramento (Aug '13) 10 min Wassabi_2013 3
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min chrisjonesisme 528,896
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 11 min Serviceboy16 448,635
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 29 min jerry4fun 33,243