Comments
21 - 40 of 3,458 Comments Last updated Wednesday
Semper Fi

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 19, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Beasty wrote:
I said my Girlfriends dad.
Well that's less troubling.

Sorry about my mis-read.

Your girlfriend didn't go nutz and blind horses did she?

(I'm just playing around, sorry if I offended.)

Since: Apr 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 19, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I got a bj at a theatre in Pennsylvania once. I don't know if she was someone's wife or gf but I sat behind her and she just asked if she could. The movie had been on for atleast 20 min. by the time I went in so I guess she had worked herself up for a while. I sat there for maybe five minutes as she rubbed herself outside of her pants. She literally just turned around and asked, "can I suck your dick?" I was happy to oblige. I would like to say she was this hot as hell beautiful woman but no, in truth she was rather in need of a good meal and wasn't much to look at in the face. She knew her way around a tool though.
rumplestilkskin

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 19, 2008
 
The theatre on Western in Hollywd is gone, but what action I saw there was the greatest arousment!!! The girls I've taken enjoyed it and asked to return again. Voyurism is fabulous
Beasty

La Marque, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 19, 2008
 
Yeah thats the straight one that was torn down around 3 or so years ago.
It was a fun place.:)
gbvoyer

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 25, 2008
 
The theatre on Santa Monica which is right across the street from the Pleasure Chest has that small stright section and I have seen couples and girls engage in some action and I have participated. There was a group on Yahoo regarding the Spearmint Rhino in Industry, which once again has glory holes opended. They closed them a couple of years ago and some very well known amatures got to suck off numerous men. In fact Mona, Cindy, Linda and others used to advertise. I wish it started again. By the way, if anybody wants to set up a meet at the theatre, please advise.
gbvoyer

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 25, 2008
 
Beasty wrote:
Yeah thats the straight one that was torn down around 3 or so years ago.
It was a fun place.:)
The theatre on Santa Monica which is right across the street from the Pleasure Chest has that small stright section and I have seen couples and girls engage in some action and I have participated. There was a group on Yahoo regarding the Spearmint Rhino in Industry, which once again has glory holes opended. They closed them a couple of years ago and some very well known amatures got to suck off numerous men. In fact Mona, Cindy, Linda and others used to advertise. I wish it started again. By the way, if anybody wants to set up a meet at the theatre, please advise.
Lilly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 25, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Whynot wrote:
Can't see nothing wrong with it if she was happy. It's her decision, I don't own her so as long as we both happy, why not. And there is always the rewards if she is happy lol
I agree I love going to the adult theaters to play seeing all those bodies make me very happy
Lilly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 25, 2008
 

Judged:

4

3

1

I just did it last night and it was sooooh good I sucked and fucked 3 guys while 5 others watched. It was so good I am going back to night and do it again. I hit all the spot here and after being dry for two years I am trying to suck and let the cum fall where it may.
Join Free
Lilly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 25, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When I lived in California I traveled from Sacramento to San Jose in search of a good adult theater and I was never disappointed! I would literally suck myself in a frenzy all those different dicks and sizes I lived out my fantasy. Several years ago I ventured to Sacramento and was told I had to sit in a special place and I had to watch others play and I was kicked out after 6 hours.Then I went to San Jose and found the one there had closed down boy was I disappointed. Doing videos at home doesn't do nothing for me as having to suck the same dick day to day. I love the excitement a strange dick can bring and not having to mind my manner gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. I love where I am at now so I can continue to live out my fantasy.I truly missed those days when Adult theaters were king.
Lilly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 25, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Yes ! i have done it with several partners. It is extremely sexciting!
Look under adult theater for your area as a start. If you still can't find one make a vacation out of it and go to a different city or state.
Mara

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey, I live out in Orange County, CA and and I would like to know where there is an adult theater around here, or in the surrounding areas (like LA, etc). I've never been to one, nor have I done anything of the sort, but honestly, it's quite intriguing to me. I don't think I'd actually DO something with someone, as I too am afraid of getting some kind of STD or anything like that, but I'd LOVE to watch or even pleasure myself while others watch. And for you guys that have gone before, is it recommended that I bring a guy or two with me? I mean I'm sure a lot of weirdos come in there too, and I'm just concerned for my own safety.
gbvoyer

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Mara wrote:
Hey, I live out in Orange County, CA and and I would like to know where there is an adult theater around here, or in the surrounding areas (like LA, etc). I've never been to one, nor have I done anything of the sort, but honestly, it's quite intriguing to me. I don't think I'd actually DO something with someone, as I too am afraid of getting some kind of STD or anything like that, but I'd LOVE to watch or even pleasure myself while others watch. And for you guys that have gone before, is it recommended that I bring a guy or two with me? I mean I'm sure a lot of weirdos come in there too, and I'm just concerned for my own safety.
Mara,

The only one near you is the Spearmint Rhino that allows some sort of playing. As for the one I spoke about in Hollywood, yes bring a guy or two for safety, but there has never been any real problems and as for the STD's, if you are thinking about playing, then you bring the condoms in your purse, that way the old saying of "I forgot" will never come into play. I think it would be very hot if you wore a skirt, short or long, and masturbated while guys were jerking off to your show.

What do you think?
gbvoyer

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 28, 2008
 
Beasty,

Any future plans of going to the theatre in Hollywood? It's a real fun time.

Also maybe you could help Mara get into the scene?

Just a thought.
Eatin

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
May 5, 2008
 
I used to love the old days at the Rhino! Those women were the best playmates in the world. So sweet and generous with their skillz. If anyone wants to gather at there or at a closer "tolerant" establishment I'd love to hear about it.
gbvoyer wrote:
<quoted text>
The theatre on Santa Monica which is right across the street from the Pleasure Chest has that small stright section and I have seen couples and girls engage in some action and I have participated. There was a group on Yahoo regarding the Spearmint Rhino in Industry, which once again has glory holes opended. They closed them a couple of years ago and some very well known amatures got to suck off numerous men. In fact Mona, Cindy, Linda and others used to advertise. I wish it started again. By the way, if anybody wants to set up a meet at the theatre, please advise.

“We're not in Kansas Anynore...”

Since: May 08

Buffet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 5, 2008
 
Mara... If you ever want to go to someplace and watch with me... that would be hot. I love to watch and j'off.... I'd be honored to give you a show.
E
gbvoyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mara,
The only one near you is the Spearmint Rhino that allows some sort of playing. As for the one I spoke about in Hollywood, yes bring a guy or two for safety, but there has never been any real problems and as for the STD's, if you are thinking about playing, then you bring the condoms in your purse, that way the old saying of "I forgot" will never come into play. I think it would be very hot if you wore a skirt, short or long, and masturbated while guys were jerking off to your show.
What do you think?

“We're not in Kansas Anynore...”

Since: May 08

Buffet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
May 5, 2008
 
Is there actually a str8 section at the place in WeHo? Where oh where is it? I went in there once after hearing that and all there was was guys doing guys all over the place. While I don't mind watching that, it doesn't really work for me as stimulus. Thoughts?

“Live for today”

Since: Apr 08

Boston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
May 5, 2008
 
Lilly wrote:
When I lived in California I traveled from Sacramento to San Jose in search of a good adult theater and I was never disappointed! I would literally suck myself in a frenzy all those different dicks and sizes I lived out my fantasy. Several years ago I ventured to Sacramento and was told I had to sit in a special place and I had to watch others play and I was kicked out after 6 hours.Then I went to San Jose and found the one there had closed down boy was I disappointed. Doing videos at home doesn't do nothing for me as having to suck the same dick day to day. I love the excitement a strange dick can bring and not having to mind my manner gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. I love where I am at now so I can continue to live out my fantasy.I truly missed those days when Adult theaters were king.
God Bless You....sounds like you really love sucking c%ck

“We're not in Kansas Anynore...”

Since: May 08

Buffet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
May 5, 2008
 
Makes me happy too just thinking of Mona,Cheryl and the other find ladies of the old scene. They were the best, most outgoing playmates out there. I think it's high time we tested the waters.....
Let's set up a date and time and see who cums.....
Either at the Rhino or at th Kit kat in WeHo.
E (let me kmow at curiositycatLA@gmail.com

e
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree I love going to the adult theaters to play seeing all those bodies make me very happy

“We're not in Kansas Anynore...”

Since: May 08

Buffet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
May 9, 2008
 
Can't we all just meet for condom-clad causal sex in a darkened theater somewhere? That's such a nasty idea.... Woooooooohoooooooooo
Cadillac

Jacksonville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
May 19, 2008
 
RkHdRD wrote:
would you like to see your wife gangbanged in a theate?
YES!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6177 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How many girls like deepthroating and swallowing? (Jun '12) 6 min miss f 36b 298
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 7 min BethanySykes 5,289
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min 101mat 132,459
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min Edwin698 240,583
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Sarah 329,907
Anybody out there has ever jerked off in front ... (Jun '12) 8 min JennMarieD 170
Horny gay texting?! (May '12) 8 min Cormac 273
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min im deaf 434,779
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 15 min sexyboy135 2,119
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••