Did You Ever Have Sex When Having A Sleepover At A Friend's House?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments (Page 15)

Showing posts 281 - 300 of474
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nathan

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Was at my friends lake house last summer, and we were staying in a bedroom over the boathouse. It was pretty late, and there wasnt much to do, no video games or TV, and we were playing cards. He suggested we play strip poker, and I said ok. It was pretty tight, both down to our boxers, when I won. He pulled off his boxers, and he was hard. I had seen him soft before, about my size, but boned he was huge. Good inch and half bigger than me. I boned up, and we ended up on the bed choking our chickens. He reached over and touched mine, and started pulling it, and it felt awesome. I started to do him, and we ended up getting each other off. When he spurted onto his chest, it was the hottest thing Id ever seen. We cleaned up and went to bed, but instead of using the two double beds, he got into bed with me naked. We ended up doing it again, and then in the middle of night, I woke up with him rubbing against my butt. I rolled onto my back, and he got on top of me, and we rubbed against each other, and our stomachs. That was the most awesome thing I had ever felt. His weight on top of me, the heat of his body against mine, my hands on his hips pulling him against me. I had the best orgasm ever. We mesed around constantly the rest the week, and still do.
random

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

once i slept at my cousins house and she wanted me to hump her but around 30-45 min i squirted and i stopped :(
Next time i go over to her place ill be sure to fuck her hard and tell the story
PS:I was 12 she was 13 but now im 13 and shes almost 14 and really hot
random

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

I live in france too and she lives in brasil
Dont ask me why too complicated
Ren

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

I had a friend since 1st grade who had two older twin sisters. I was their favorite toy. I used to sleep over at his house all the time when we hit HS(me in 9th them in 12th).One or the other would always accompany us during sleep time whether we camped out in the living room or the backyard but never both of them at the same time. I was always awakened in the middle of the night with a hand job which led to finger banging and tit sucking. When I would cum in their hand they would rub it all over their tits and stomach. I never got a BJ but when I finally got to stick it in one of them she got scared and didn't let me finish since we weren't using a condom. They weren't the most attractive girls and he wasn't that coolest friend to be around, but it sure beat staying home on a Friday night jacking myself off! Good times...good times.
Tobuscus

Cypress, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

This is stupid
Girl twirl

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

I went to my bf house for a sleepover ages ago. We were playing really sexy games. Then his brother walked in, I was half naked with my boobs showing out. I was only 11 and my bf was 12.
I think my bf brother was attracted to me cause he called me up to the bathroom cause I " forgot something"
We did it
It was hilarious. All night I sucked his small little dick and he squeezed my boobs. My boyfriend also joined in, it was a threesome.
It felt amazing having my girl parts licked. I did it again in school, at the park, anywhere. I licked from his toes, to his dick, to his face and they did the same. He also bit my nipples!!!
laro

Bellville, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Girl twirl wrote:
I went to my bf house for a sleepover ages ago. We were playing really sexy games. Then his brother walked in, I was half naked with my boobs showing out. I was only 11 and my bf was 12.
I think my bf brother was attracted to me cause he called me up to the bathroom cause I " forgot something"
We did it
It was hilarious. All night I sucked his small little dick and he squeezed my boobs. My boyfriend also joined in, it was a threesome.
It felt amazing having my girl parts licked. I did it again in school, at the park, anywhere. I licked from his toes, to his dick, to his face and they did the same. He also bit my nipples!!!
wow dear

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Girl twirl wrote:
We did it
email me? lol
Join Free
I Need Sex

Perth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Oh my gosh guys I'm being wet!
I Need Sex

Perth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Who wants to no a dirty secret?
I Need Sex

Perth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Girl twirl wrote:
We did it
Nice

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

I Need Sex wrote:
Who wants to no a dirty secret?
me!
anonymous

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Hootus wrote:
<quoted text>
But which one of you let the longest toot?
My older brother could do the star spangled banner... All five stanza's!
Jimmy

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I was in 7th grade and went home from school Friday with my friend Doug. We had to sleep in the same bed and it was winter. During the night somehow I found my hand on his cock. I started rubbing it and it got hard and I my heart was pounding. He pulled back the covers and when the cold air hit his cock, it started throbbing and got bigger. I couldn't stand it any longer. That was my first take of cock. I sucked and sucked slowly as we lie there. I made him arch his back and grab my head and he cum. It was kind of watery cum...not thick. I sucked his cock many times after that. I couldn't wait for us to be alone so I could suck him off.
neha

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

no
Hootus

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
I was in 7th grade and went home from school Friday with my friend Doug. We had to sleep in the same bed and it was winter. During the night somehow I found my hand on his cock. I started rubbing it and it got hard and I my heart was pounding. He pulled back the covers and when the cold air hit his cock, it started throbbing and got bigger. I couldn't stand it any longer. That was my first take of cock. I sucked and sucked slowly as we lie there. I made him arch his back and grab my head and he cum. It was kind of watery cum...not thick. I sucked his cock many times after that. I couldn't wait for us to be alone so I could suck him off.
You, sir, reek of the homo.

Since: Mar 13

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

I suppose this is an odd choice of threads for my first post, but if you can't use internet anonymity to talk about this stuff, then what else is it good for?

Anyway. A couple of close friends of mine moved in to a house near the local university. Me and my boyfriend at the time both had parents that stayed home all the time(although during the summer mine do go away). My friends put a mattress down in a spare room in their basement, and I ended up having quite a lot of sex on that thing.
Girl twirl

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

I went to a sleepover at my boy friends house. We were having a lot of fun just sitting in his bedroom and watching tv. I was about 12 when this happend.

I started to get a bit bored so I told him I was going to grab a drink,but he took my arm and grabbed me straight into his bed. That's when the sex really went on. He tore my bra off and I tore his pants off. I could see he was really attracted to my nipples as he sucked them all night....then his parents walked in. We had no cover on us, it was just full naked. His dad grabbed me and literally raped me by sucking my body. I really enjoyed it. Soon it became a foursome....

That was an amazing night!!!!!!
Sean

Catskill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Well when i was 12 my friends moved away I went to go spend the night at their house. They were twins. So we went down to the basement and played pool. Then one of em just tackled me on to the table and then she ripped if her shirt and bra. Then her twin took of her shirt and bra then they took of their pants. Then they ripped off mine. So we ended up having a three some, 4 times all night. Then in the morning their parents left to the store so all three of us took a shower together and had some more sex. Best sleepover ever.
anonymous

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Sean wrote:
Well when i was 12 my friends moved away I went to go spend the night at their house. They were twins. So we went down to the basement and played pool. Then one of em just tackled me on to the table and then she ripped if her shirt and bra. Then her twin took of her shirt and bra then they took of their pants. Then they ripped off mine. So we ended up having a three some, 4 times all night. Then in the morning their parents left to the store so all three of us took a shower together and had some more sex. Best sleepover ever.
Yeah i know. Happens to me ALL the time, I will be just walking down the street when two teenage girls I don't even know will just run up to me, rip off all our clothes and start repeatedly raping me, right there in the middle of the street, in broad daylight.....
And I, of course, have to help them...lol.....NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of474
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6184 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min Ben 8,564
dirty ki..k 3 min Ank 136,104
Lesbian Phonesex UK 07932 493 221 (Apr '13) 3 min Cerys 42
seen my sons naked (Feb '13) 3 min Karen 16
girl want play? 3 min tristan 1
Gay/bi K....k 4 min 16 Scotland 63,520
Girls, have you ever made a guy drink your pee? (Jul '13) 4 min Brigitte 21
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min hihij 331,866
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Keegan 209,341